Start by marking “A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids #6)” as Want to Read:
A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids #6)

A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids #6)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Southern SeductionWinner-take-all business tycoon Jack Sinclair is on the hunt to get what's his: a slice of competing shipping empire The Kincaid Group. As the illegitimate and ignored heir, his reward has been a long time coming. And he has sexy, brilliant Nikki Thomas by his side to help make it happen. Right?Not exactly. Nikki is a corporate investigator on the Kincaid ...more
Published June 5th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A Very Private Merger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Private Merger

A very good end to the Kincaid series, I liked Nikki a lot in this one though in the snippets we saw at the end of the other books I wasn't so warm about her, but in this book all her actions and the motivation behind them is explained. She was someone caught in a difficult position between the man she had come to love and the family of the man she owed, but she maintained her professionalism.

When she was with Jack, she was truly with him and she didn't betray him to the Kincaids, instead she tr
Very good book. This is the final chapter in the story of the Kincaids. The lead-in is found at the end of end of each of the previous five books, where we see how Jack and Nikki meet, and the beginning of their relationship. When the series first started, Jack was a first class SOB, intent on revenge. He has always felt like an outsider, due to the fact that his father kept Jack and his mother secret from the rest of the family. Nikki worked for the Kincaids, but tried to keep her work for them ...more
I love when Harlequin mixes it up and gives me a book with a hero and heroine who are already in the midst in the relationship. I like that the book focuses on staying together despite what life throws at you instead of focusing on the meet cute and initial hook up.

I really wish I'd read the mini-stories from the previous Kincaid series books beforehand. Last year's HD multi-author series (The Takeover) also featured monthly mini-stories for the last couple, but they didn't added anything to the
Paula Legate
This book made my eyes weepy in a few places. It was a really good emotional journey. This book is part of a series, but stands alone just fine. It was the only book in the series that I have read so far, and I think it was the last book in that series. I thought by the title that the plot would be about Nikki being pregnant, and there would be some sort of business deal. I was very wrong. The story is about one family, and how one dad divided his family by having an affair, and having one son o ...more
Diah Didi
I loved it! I mostly loved the story where the H/H are already a couple and I loved Jack and Nikki's relationship. I loved the ending. It brought my tears when Jack read the letter in front of his family, as Nikki requested. I loved it. And now that I realized it's part of Kincaid series (it's the ending of the series actually), I have to read the others.
I was so excited to read it! I wanted it, hoped it to be Great; and it was.
I so much like Jack and Nikki, they were truth to each other but not really to themselves. I knew since the beginning who owned the 10% left and who killed. It was obvious but since they didn't know, i was really scare that he was going to kill someone else.
i shouldn't have been, this is after all an harlequin! Bravo Miss Leclaire, it is the best book of the saga!
This book was very enjoyable from start to finish! I love the characters and the romance and the relationships around the couple. I also like that although Jack was a little unwavering in his business plans, he was really caring, understanding and sweet towards Nikki. I also liked the heroine, Nikki who was strong, smart and independent woman.
A great finale to a great series! This book captured my heart from the very beggining. And the ministories about Jack and Nikki helped me a lot to get involved with their relationship and the path they had to walk through the discovery of the real killer and Jack's soul healing. I love it!
Shh I'm reading!
A quick read that was sickeningly sweet and so enjoyable on a lazy Sunday. Lovely characters and with a theme about the importance of family, I turned the last page with a smile and an aaawwwww.
Beth Owens
Was a little busier than normal so it took me too long to read this one. But all in all short sweet and of course the happy ending. Only if real life could work out so perfect!
FINALLY! Nikki and Jack's story! Was very excited to be reading this one. I really enjoyed it. I was also right about who killed Reginald Kincaid. I'm never right. LOL!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Dynasties: The Kincaids
Category: Passion
Ann  Lorz

A great ending to a wonderful series.
Aggeliki Katsimardou
Ωραία, καλογραμμένη και "γεμάτη" ιστορία.
Dixie marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Ashley DiPasquale
Ashley DiPasquale marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Breanna Adkins
Breanna Adkins marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Lichaun Trotter
Lichaun Trotter marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Christine Brennan
Christine Brennan marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Venus84 marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Akvile added it
Jul 04, 2015
Kristina Šimonytė
Kristina Šimonytė marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Kimi marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Wacky comes naturally to Day Leclaire. It always has. Or maybe she's just a trouble magnet.

Like the time she taught all the kids in her kindergarten class how to lock the bathroom stalls and slide out underneath. Or when she became the first kindergartner in the school's history to get suspended, after starting a glue war to the tune of one carpet, ten emergency haircuts, fifteen shirts, three pa
More about Day Leclaire...

Dynasties: The Kincaids (6 books)
  • Sex, Lies and the Southern Belle (Dynasties: The Kincaids #1)
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • Behind Boardroom Doors (Dynasties: The Kincaids #3)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • One Dance with the Sheikh (Dynasties: The Kincaids #5)
Dante's Blackmailed Bride: The Dante Legacy (The Dante Legacy #1) Dante's Stolen Wife (The Dante Legacy #2) Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1) Dante's Contract Marriage (The Dante Legacy #4) Dante's Wedding Deception (The Dante Legacy #3)