Start by marking “The Forbidden Ferrara (Ferrara #2)” as Want to Read:
The Forbidden Ferrara (Ferrara #2)

The Forbidden Ferrara (Ferrara #2)

Dark-hearted Santino Ferrara has always remembered how long-legged, hot-tempered Fia Baracchi felt in his armsmuch to his frustration. Then a million-dollar business deal throws them together, and keeping his distance is no longer an option. But Fia is living a lie. If it's ever discovered that her precious little son is Santino's heir, she'll be disowned - their families' ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Presents #3068 Larger Print, 256 pages
Published June 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Forbidden Ferrara, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Forbidden Ferrara

Fiona Marsden
Mar 27, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: If you like hot and steamy with good storyline
Recommended to Fiona by: Author Preference
Don't ask me how it happened. It was supposed to be just a little peek before bedtime. I read the excerpt on the authors site and it finished at a point of maximum impact. I just wanted to know what came next. What came next was 1am and it was all over bar the clean up.

Fia is a resiliant woman who responded to her loveless childhood by building herself a little family around her restaurant to provide a loving environment for her son. Having watched the Ferrara family from a distance as a child,
Leona
Jun 02, 2012 Leona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
I so enjoyed this book...second chances is my favorite trope, and when in the hands of a writer like Sarah Morgan, you can't help but get a 5 star read.

I actually enjoyed this one more than the first book. I felt this one really delivered a much more loving story. For me, the first was a little too dark. Especially the way Christiano refused to take responsibility for abandoning his wife....The fact that he didn't take the time to truly understand what happened, lessened him. I also couldn't res
Saly
I love the elder brother's story, sadly this didn't have the same emotional intensity and pull and ended up only being an average read. The h/H families have feuded for years mainly because the heroine's family isn't willing to let it go. Three years ago the h/H spent an explosive night together then all hell broke loose, her brother died and the hero was blamed even though it was her brother who had stolen his car.

Three years later the hero wants their families to end the feud and finds out tha
Alex is The Romance Fox
I love Italian heroes and the Ferrara brothers, Cristiano & Santo are absolutely fabulous. Having first met Santo Ferrara in the first book Once a Ferrara Wife I was really looking forward to his book.

This is such an emotional, gripping, romantic and passionate tale of two people with so many obstacles in their way to finding each other.

It’s like reading Romeo & Juliet just that here we have the bitter feud between the Ferrara & Barrachi families and Santo & Fia do not die at the
willaful
If I hadn't already read a thousand secret baby HPs, I might really like this. I liked Fia, a successful but affection starved heroine from a very dysfunctional family. Her wistfulness about Santo's loving family is touching. Still, at its core it's the same old story -- you had my baby, now you must marry me! You only married me for the baby and you don't love me! Tired of it.
RLA
Apr 24, 2012 RLA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I have been waiting for this book to finally land in my hands for ages! I loved the first book in this duet by Sarah Morgan (Once a Ferrara Wife...), so I was pretty excited about this one.

I have to be honest and say that I was a little disappointed with this one. I'm not saying this is a bad book, it most definitely is not! I just felt it wasn't quite there.

I usually love a 'secret baby' book but there has to be a good reason for the baby being kept secret - in this book I don't really
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
Well, I really really enjoyed this book. The second story is about the second Ferraro brother , Santo. He's fabulously sexy and arrogant to match ! Fia, the heroine, has had such a tough life, I cried for her. But she's a survivor.
Santo ends up eating humble pie and doing his utmost to win the love and respect of Fia after a shaky beginning.
This story is great, in the usual tradition of Sarah Morgan !
Mandi Schreiner
There is a nasty feud on the coast of Sicily between the Ferrara family and the Baracchi family. The two families hate each other for many reasons but that isn’t stopping Santino Ferrara from wanting to expand his hotel onto Baracchi land. His family thinks he is crazy and the Baracchi family would never in a million years sell their land to him. But what they don’t know is Santino and Fia Baracchi had a passionate night three years ago. When it was over, they both walked away and never spoke ag ...more
Dalia
Mar 26, 2012 Dalia rated it it was amazing
Another highly emotional book from the wonderfully talented Sarah Morgan !!
Despite the feud between their families, Santo & Fia shared a very passionate night. Three years later, when santo walks into FIa s restaurant, he has the chock of his life : he has a son.
Santo is an alpha hero to whom family is everything. He always get what he wants, and he wants to marry Fia for the sake of his son Luca. With his "" my way or no way" attitude, he is too cruel to Fia. Not for once does he
StMargarets
Ethar
Sep 05, 2012 Ethar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I absolutely loved it , I was crying by the end of the book . He was so amazing with her but not the begging , he was horrible , I wanted to shout my lungs of the things he said to her. He blinded himself of the good things she did just because he was angry she did n`t tell him about his son . Did not stop for a second to think what happened to her after that night. the good thing is he tried his best to fix his mistakes.And I loved her , she is very good mother and a strong woman even if she di ...more
Kiki
Fia was terribly sweet. And so was Santo. He has always been sweet and caring towards Fia. Especially on the last chapter, that was a warm loving Sicilian guy declaring his love for his wife along with a warm sense of security which was more necessary for Fia than love. It did bother me a little about Santo's non-celibacy, but surprisingly, even though this is one of my biggest pet peeves and is usually a deal-breakers, this book is an exception to the rule that earned it's 4 stars.
Where can I g
Tia
May 04, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When the hero saw the heroine and discovered he had a son from one night of passion, he aimed to make it right. So he married not because he had t but because even when they were mere teenagers, he loved her. She loved him too, so she married him hoping he would eventually love her. When the misunderstandings get sorted out, things become clear, they were made for each other.

It was a totally sweet and enlightening book. I was uber glad to see another Ferrara book out there.
Vashti
This is Fia's and Santino's book and while it did not have the emotional punch as Laurel and Christiano's story I enjoyed this one quite alot.Three years ago Fia and Santio spent an erotic night of sex and a pregnancy resulted .She never told him about the baby because there was contention between the two families.One night Santino shows up at her resturant and finds out he has a son.The story moves along nicely,progressing to the couple marring for the sake of Luca,their son.Fia carries around ...more
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Apr 05, 2012 Sara HarlequinJunkie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wishlist
My Reviews: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

Sarah Morgan Bravo!

Ever since I read about dark smoldering Santo in Once a Ferrara wife, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book and Santo was delicious for use of a better word. Wow!

Back story: Santo and Fia’s family have feuded over the years, so it comes as a shock to Santo when he learns that one night of passion with Fia resulted in a pregnancy and a son he hasn’t know about for 3 yrs. Santo decides to make right by Fia and Luca and proposes
Jenny
Jan 08, 2013 Jenny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I hated the first book so I was very reluctant to read this one but I am glad I did. The first story had an awful heroine and a flat doormat hero so I couldn't connect with it. But this one was emotional and intense. It was a story full of chemistry, passion, true love and second chances to get it right and fighting for what you want.

I loved Santos from the moment he entered the story. He’s hot, sexy, possessive and 100% alpha. Most importantly he is instantly smitten with his son and becomes a
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.blogsp...

I thought that Cristiano was a tough nut to crack but his brother, Santo has a more challenging situation to deal with in The Forbidden Ferrara as readers are treated to an unusual spin in this engaging romance. You know the old saying, “The grass is always greener on the other side”? In this story it’s the truth and the conflict is compelling and fascinating.

Imagine a woman who yearns for a family life filled with love, affection and
Desty
Keluarga Ferrara dan Baracchi tidak pernah akur. Apalagi ketika salah satu anggota Baracchi tewas karena kendaraan milik keluarga Ferrara.
Santo Ferrara ingin memperluas hotelnya, dan itu berarti dia harus membeli tanah keluarga Baracchi. Dia pun menemui Fia Baracchi, sekaligus menghadapi masa lalunya. Ternyata Fia menyembunyikan rahasia darinya selama bertahun-tahun, dia punya anak dr hasil hubungan semalam bersama Fia.
Alur ceritanya mudah ditebak. Sekarang Santo berusaha mendapatkan anaknya. T
Desere
Jun 21, 2012 Desere rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review by Desere

The Forbidden Ferrara by the wonderfully talented Sarah Morgan is the second book about two very delicious and incredible bothers.

Santo has always gotten whatever he wanted and this time around he will not only have his son but he will at any and all costs have the one and only woman responsible for turning his blood to boiling point and not only in anger but in pure unbridled passion.

Fia's character is that of a strong,independent,hard working and loving single mother who having
KC
This was quite enjoyable. I liked it better than the first book because it was more romantic, fun, sexy...more everything. Santos and Fia's characters were more likable as well.

Santos was basically a nice guy beneath the sexy, alpha veneer. I loved how family was so important to him, and how he did not hesitate to be a father once he discovered he had a son.

Fia was a sympathetic heroine. The secret-baby trope can be tricky, but in this situation I understood Fia's motives for keeping Luca's pat
Roub
Jan 06, 2015 Roub rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
maybe i was expecting too much, i dunno! the book had so many great reviews! what i found was a lame one, not even great chemistry here. i also disliked how at every turn, santino wud attack fia's past. dat was his reference point where she was concerned: her awful family ! this was a sensitive subject and he hurt fia by mentioning it. i did not feel any big love. they had very obviously had a one-night stand and shud have left it at dat!
Maria
So I liked Santo more than Fia loved his reaction when he found out her secret, also love that we had his pov as well as hers. So now I have to read once a Ferrara wife should've read that one first but no matter. Gave three stars because after the marriage it got a little boring but then it picked up again. The ending was nice especially the description of Fia explaining and sobbing at the same time that really touch me. So yes I recommend this one enjoy.
Brie
Mar 05, 2012 Brie rated it it was ok
First time I don't like one of Ms. Morgan's books. The hero was a typical Presents hero (I'm getting sick of the Mediterranean man stereotype), the secret baby plot was thin and poorly done. The premise was interesting but I felt there were lots of missed opportunities.
Ice
May 24, 2014 Ice rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
description
Joyfully Reviewed
Three years ago, Santino Ferrara and Fia Baracchi shared a very intimate night. A night that Santino just knew that Fia needed something, and he offered her comfort with no words being spoken just being there for her. But after their one and only night both of them locked it up and didn’t ever cross paths again until Santo wa looking to expand the family business. However, the land they need is now owned by the Baracchi family, their enemies for the past several generations! Santo seeks to obtai ...more
Buffy Lynn
Mar 11, 2017 Buffy Lynn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romantic

This book was so sweet and the romantic parts were absolutely heart warming. Love a good fairy tale and this was
Julie
Jul 30, 2012 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
USA Today best-selling author Sarah Morgan is at her inimitable best with The Forbidden Ferrara, a dazzling tale of bitter feuds, dark secrets and illicit passion guaranteed to hold readers spellbound from start to finish!

The Ferrara and Baracchi families have despised each other for generations and their long-standing feud shows no signs of abating with the passing of time. Bitterness and hatred had turned these two families into sworn enemies and nobody can ever envisage them ever getting alon
Kat Morrisey
I have been hooked on Harlequins lately. I think part of it is that they are sweet, sexy, low on angst (there is some, but it's not OTT) and the writing is usually pretty solid. And this is defintiely the case with the author of this book. I knew that going in, since I just finished Once a Ferrara Wife... days before. And I was looking forward to reading Santo's story.

I knew going in I would have a bit of an issue with this book. Secret pregnancy tropes make me uncomfortable-I think it's all my
Tracie
Jun 20, 2012 Tracie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2012
I loved Once a Ferrara Wife... so I had high hopes for this book. Sadly it didn't live up to my expectations.

For about 3/4 of the book Santos is an unmitigated ass. He is unnecessarily cruel to Fia and controlling and demanding. It is his way or no way at all. Despite all evidence of Luca being well cared for he insults Fia's parenting and accuses her of all unthinkable things just because her last name and the family she came from.

I liked Fia in the beginning of the book. She worked hard to be
  • A Scandal in the Headlines (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #7)
  • Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Orsini Brothers, #4)
  • The Sultan's Choice
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • The Dark Side of Desire
  • The Good, the Bad and the Wild (Brothers & Sisters, #3)
  • Monarch of the Sands
  • His Ring Is Not Enough (Holt Sisters, #1)
  • Deserving of His Diamonds?
  • Unlocking her Innocence
  • What the Greek Can't Resist (The Untamable Greeks, #2)
  • The Andreou Marriage Arrangement
  • The Most Coveted Prize
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
About Sarah

USA Today bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes contemporary romance and her trademark humour and sensuality have gained her fans across the globe. She has been nominated 5 times for the prestigious RITA® Award from the Romance Writers of America and has won the award twice. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she loves being outdoors.

Look out for M
More about Sarah Morgan...

Ferrara (2 books)
  • Once a Ferrara Wife... (Ferrara, #1)

“Even though he'd dragged on his jeans in a hurry, he looked utterly spectacular. Indecently handsome and more masculine than any single member of the species had a right to look.” 5 likes