Start by marking “The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)

The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite #7)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  15 reviews
She wanted experience. He has 150 years' worth!

Guys don't tend to find gals with guns too sexy. So after years of awkward fumblings, deputy Shelly Lancaster is lookin' for a man…. Not for love—good Lord, no. She just wants some hot, heavy and unforgettable sex with a man who knows exactly what he's doing!

As it turns out, Shelly's just found the perfect guy. Cowboy Colton B
Published May 22nd 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Braddock Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Braddock Boys

Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish)
Two words: Vampire. Cowboy.

This had so much potential that was wasted. Even with the fact that these vampires feed on blood and sex equally.

. . . yeah.

The book teased an interesting plot but instead spent almost the entire book on them thinking about, talking about, playing about, and having sex. Sex sex sexsexsexsexsexsexsex. Good Lord. I don't get how so many pages of this book was expended on nothing. There was a lot on Shelly's idiotic personal ad, and a weird side-story with the town's form
Anna
Who said vampires and cowboys don't mix? They've obviously never read The Braddock Boys by Kimberly Raye! Colton and Shelly wrap up this blazing trilogy with an instant connection that will knock your socks off. The hayride scene alone is risqué, naughty, and a personal favorite. Cameos from Brent and Travis help tie up any loose ends, giving these brothers a much deserved happy ending.

It isn't easy maintaining a proper image or living up to ones expectations, especially in the tiny town of Skul
Crystal
Ok, I said I'd do a series overview so here goes:

The weak areas of any potential series are - world building, and character individuality.

An author has to keep the details straight for a believable series, particularly a paranormal. Here, we're confronted with…some heroes being able to read and influence the h, yet others can't. So is that a sign or not? If not, then why even bother? Weaknesses. Stake through the heart was apparently the only way to kill one in the first book, though sunlight bu
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.c...

This romance has the perfect bite!

I'll admit right away that I'm a sucker for Kimberly Raye's books. Yes. I love her vampires and when I got the chance to nab this book, I jumped. This book is part of a series and yes, I've read the others, but I didn't have to in order to know what was going on. The writing was tight and flowed well, drawing me right into the story. And yeah, the sexy cowboy vampire didn't hurt one bit.

This book grab
Joy Strother
I loved this book.I couldn't put it down. Colton Braddock is a fabulously sexy vampire.I really enjoyed the Braddock Boys series of books.They are all deliciously sexy and wonderful.I recommend this series to everyone.
Ann Sheiring
This was a quick read because there was almost no story. The whole story was based on a sexually frustrated sheriff and a Vampire bent on revenge. It could have been good, but was superficial and I didn't get the whole town slut in the jail side story. It was tied up in a bow in the last few pages and even that made little sense. I definitely won't read any more of the Braddock Boys series
Nancy Lee Badger
I have read dozens of Harlequin Blaze books over the years, but I’ll admit this one was intriguing. The little black circle on the cover said ‘Love at first bite’, and a friend mentioned it had something to do with vampires. She forgot to mention the strong woman deputy sheriff, live in a small town, the chili cook-off at the fair, or the vampire family with a history of pain and regret. Being part of the Blaze series, I was ready for the hot sex and romance, but the story took off and I find I ...more
Ellen
I liked that the human/vampire thing was finally resolved, at least for the Braddock brothers. I'm still not sure if Garrett and the others have turned their significant others. I hope so, because it could take them a loong time to find the vampire who turned Viviana if they even want to become human again not that their eternity is looking up.

I liked the way Rose ended up, it was different to what I was expecting but didn't try to redeem her.
Louise Mawson
Shelly Lancaster, deputy of skull creek, sexually frustrated n wants a man! Colton Braddock comes along, chemistry between them, a lot of repetitiveness, human & vampire, fall in love, end of storey. I've read several vampire stories recently, none however of vamp/cowboy. Quick easy read but predictable
Karen
Surprisingly good...I'm not a big fan of paranormal romance books...don't really care for Vampire stories but this one was pretty good. I still cannot comprehend mixing cowboys with vampires but story base line was well written & the Sex was steamy....
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Love at First Bite
Category: Passion (paranormal)
Audio Sample
Was really good except the ending was rushed and there were still some things that wasnt revealed.
Marie
Jun 03, 2012 Marie marked it as to-read
Harlequin Blaze 690

Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Oct 20, 2014
Bernice Dauda
Bernice Dauda marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Ai
Ai marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Catherine Stange Schmid
Catherine Stange Schmid marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Long Road Home (Sons of Chance, #7)
  • Blazing Midsummer Nights
  • Coming Up For Air
  • Full Surrender
  • Born Ready
  • The Keeper
  • Not Just Friends
  • Watch Me (Stepping Up Trilogy, #1)
  • Choose Me
I've always been an incurable romantic. While I enjoy reading all types of fiction, my favorites, the books that touch my soul, are romance novels. From sexy to thrilling, sweet to humorous, I like them all. But what I really love is writing romance--the hotter the better!

I started my first novel back in high school and have been writing ever since. To date, I've published over thirty novels, one
More about Kimberly Raye...
Dead End Dating (Dead End Dating, #1) Dead and Dateless (Dead End Dating, #2) Your Coffin or Mine? (Dead End Dating, #3) Just One Bite (Dead End Dating, #4) Sucker for Love (Dead End Dating, #5)