Start by marking “Sheik's Revenge” as Want to Read:
Sheik's Revenge

Sheik's Revenge (Sahara Kings #3)

No rules. No mercy.

Faith Sinclair never missed a shot - or a kill. But when the mysterious man she knew only as Santiago was in her sniper's sights, the game changed. It had to. She couldn't kill him in cold blood. Not the father of her unborn baby.

Sheik Omair Al Arif's mind was on one thing: revenge. The undercover king didn't bargain on an intoxicating enemy bent on foil

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Romantic Suspense #1710, Sahara Kings #3, 224 pages
Published May 22nd 2012 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Sheik's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheik's Revenge

Paula Legate
Aug 09, 2014 Paula Legate rated it it was amazing
This was a excellent book. I loved the suspense, action and romance that was packed into this story.

Faith Had been sent to Columbia on a undercover mission. She is a trained assassin for the U.S. military. While she is waiting on the mission to go down she is working as a barmaid in a small bar. Sheik Omair Al Arif who posed as Santiago had a mission of his own. he wanted to find who was responsible for trying to kill his entire family. That mission lead him to Columbia. He often found himself
Toni Anderson
Jun 08, 2012 Toni Anderson rated it it was amazing
Fast-paced, high-stakes, emotionally compelling romantic suspense. I don't know how the author packs everything into such a short story format.
Vicki
GOODREADS FIRST READS WIN: I won this book on goodreads and am so glad I did. I will admit here and now that I have never even LOOKED at Harlequin Romance books, and didn't realize this book was a HR until it arrived. I laughed (literally) and told my husband, "Look, it's a Harlequin romance book and I don't read these," but I really enjoyed reading this romantic suspense novel by Loreth Anne White. I stayed up until after 1:00 a.m. to finish it, eyes crossing and all.

The book was mainly about t
Susan
Good book. Even though I haven't read the first book in the series I was able to slide right into the story. This is the first book I've read where the heroine is a paid assassin. The concept was very interesting. Faith was following her orders the first time she saw Omair, and knew she'd be gone the next day. So she gave in to her desire and had a one-night stand with him. Eight weeks later she saw him again - through the sights of her rifle. She found that she couldn't pull the trigger - then ...more
Carolina
Mar 24, 2013 Carolina rated it it was ok
Ok, this book is a little farfetched and it has so many elements that stumble one in to the other, that sometimes its hard to follow, when there's the previous story of the family, not enough on her story, i little intrigue in the mix. Its not a stand alone book, one really has to read all the books in the series to understand the whole building of intrigue. Once its read as a part of a whole it makes much more sense.
I do not like the fact that its so cavalier about some things (which i wont wr
Sandra Gonzalez
Aug 06, 2012 Sandra Gonzalez rated it liked it
3.5

The reason I didn't rate a 4 was that the multiple povs seemed off for some reason. I haven't read that many suspense either nor the first book of this series but I do normally love multiple povs in some paranormal romances. I also have to say that if you don't like major cliff-hangers then wait another month for the next installment in her Sahara Kings series to come out. I hope that one will answer the left open questions but I'm guessing this will only be a trilogy.

Romance-wise, I would ha
Lucy Lavelle
May 27, 2012 Lucy Lavelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received a copy of this book from the Goodreads First Reads Program.

I'm not a huge fan of romance books but I enjoyed this book more than I was expecting to.
It is well written and fast paced and the characters are far more complex than I've previously found the protagonists of romance novels!
I enjoyed the mutual distrust the two main characters had for each other. It made the story line seem much more feasible than if they had just fallen for each other straight away.

The epilogue made the boo
Sweety
Oct 04, 2012 Sweety rated it really liked it
Shelves: sbm
i love the story, it's make me want to know what will happen next, but i must read the next installment before i know what will be happen with the enemy.

I love both of Heroine and Hero, they have strong character and loyalty.
The heroine is not weak woman, she is female sniper in the U.S. Army, and the hero though he is a prince but he have military skill.
The hero care so much to the heroine though the hero not yet now the real identity of the heroine and why the heroine want to kill him.
Pedro Fulk
Feb 16, 2013 Pedro Fulk rated it really liked it
I liked all the action, never a boring page. It was a quick read. I liked how it tied in the other series characters into the story. Sahara Kings series.
Zain Edwards
Zain Edwards rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 rated it really liked it
May 27, 2016
Fizzah
Fizzah rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2016
Valorie
Valorie rated it really liked it
May 27, 2012
Emily
Emily rated it it was ok
May 28, 2014
vicki doye
vicki doye rated it did not like it
Mar 05, 2016
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2017
Lucy McCoy
Lucy McCoy rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Zuleymazuly Nuno
Zuleymazuly Nuno rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2016
Corinna
Corinna rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2016
Sigrun
Sigrun rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2012
Jyoti
Jyoti rated it really liked it
May 26, 2012
Anuhya
Anuhya rated it did not like it
Sep 14, 2013
Cheryl Kidwell
Cheryl Kidwell rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2014
Jeanie Mackinder
Jeanie Mackinder rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2016
Diana
Diana rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2013
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Sahara Kings
Category: Suspense
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2016
Ash
Ash rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2016
Betty Bottorff
Betty Bottorff rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Caitlin O'Sullivan
Caitlin O'Sullivan rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Marooned with the Maverick
  • The Sheikh's Redemption (Desert Nights #1)
  • A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids. #6)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • Cooper Vengeance  (Cooper, #7)
  • Unexpected Family
  • Kade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #4)
  • Finding Her Son (Carder Texas Connections, #1)
  • Kansas City Cowboy (The Precinct: Task Force #2; The Precinct #18)
  • The Casanova Code (The Rake Patrol, #1)
  • Her Cowboy Distraction (Cowboy Cafe, #1)
  • Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3)
  • Unstoppable: Love with the Proper Stranger\Letters to Kelly
  • His Marriage to Remember (The Good, the Bad and the Texan, #1)
  • The Princess and the Outlaw
  • That New York Minute
  • Long Road Home (Sons of Chance, #7)
Loreth Anne White is an award-winning, bestselling author of romantic suspense, thrillers, and mysteries.

A three-time RITA finalist, she has also won the Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award, the National Readers’ Choice Award, and the Romantic Crown for Best Romantic Suspense and Best Book Overall, in addition to being a Booksellers’ Best finalist, a multiple Daphne Du Maurier Award finalist,
More about Loreth Anne White...

Sahara Kings (5 books)
  • The Sheik's Command (Sahara Kings #1)
  • Desert Knights