Start by marking “Secrets and Lies: He's a Bad Boy\He's Just a Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Secrets and Lies: He's a Bad Boy\He's Just a Cowboy

Secrets and Lies: He's a Bad Boy\He's Just a Cowboy

He's a bad boy

Famous criminal defense attorney Jackson Moore thought he had left his bad-boy past behind him—but his childhood sweetheart had different plans for him.

Rachelle Remont thought she could forget her tragic small-town history by writing about it in her nationally syndicated column. She hadn't counted on Jackson Moore's return, or on the way her blood ran hot at
Published April 24th 2012 by HQN Books (first published 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets and Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets and Lies

Ashton Noel
Jul 28, 2015 Ashton Noel rated it liked it
Yet another audio book for the car that I was definitely not impressed with. The first book of the two earns 4 stars for me as it was fairly good with some mystery tied in. The second book on the other hand...oh boy....what a mess! The female lead was a teenager infatuated with a rough and tumble cowboy who was a complete and utter self centered jerk!! Hes completely rude and condescending to her through the whole story and blames her for everything when he is the one who left her high and dry t ...more
Gjbates
Kari
Jul 07, 2012 Kari rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, 2012
Secrets and Lies contains two of Lisa Jackson's earlier romances. They are books 1 and 2 of a 4 part series. After reading these,I have definitely begun haunting my library for the last two. Each story is split into two parts, then and now. I liked the format because I didn't have to be told he back story is multiple flashbacks. That made it more entertaining for me.

The first book is He's a Bad Boy. Jacskon Moore and Rachelle Tremont ended up sharing a night of passion the same night as the tow
Dianne Wheeler
Jul 01, 2015 Dianne Wheeler rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
2 stories loved together

I liked how the 2 stories were about the same people and town. Wonderful characters romantically involved yet separate lives.
Prisca Martin
Shelves: romance-x
(blank)
Andrew Carter
Feb 02, 2016 Andrew Carter rated it liked it
An OK story. Sometimes I think that Lisa Jackson and Sandra Brown use the same word processor to write their books. Same themes with different names.
Stephanie
May 16, 2013 Stephanie rated it it was ok
Didn't realize this was just a romance novel. I did so many eyerolls, I'm surprised it didn't give me headaches! (Listened to this as an audiobook)
Amy
Apr 18, 2013 Amy rated it it was amazing
awesome book or books there were 2 stories in one.. both great.. starting to love this author
Cherry-Ann
Jun 06, 2015 Cherry-Ann rated it really liked it
Light hearted dual story of two sisters who find love with bad boys turned good.
PWRL
Dec 03, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012-new
A
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany is currently reading it
Sep 14, 2016
Sandie McLean Schmelzle
Sandie McLean Schmelzle marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Maricel
Maricel rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2016
Karen Hackett
Karen Hackett marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Krystle Dennis
Krystle Dennis marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Michelle Padilla
Michelle Padilla rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Brandi Hutchison
Brandi Hutchison marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Lori Daley
Lori Daley marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Doris P. Lahey
Doris P. Lahey is currently reading it
Aug 03, 2016
KIMBERLY MEYER
KIMBERLY MEYER is currently reading it
Jul 27, 2016
Sierra Savelle
Sierra Savelle marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Farah Somani
Farah Somani marked it as to-read
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Pheena Cruickshank
Pheena Cruickshank rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • There and Now / Marriage at Circle M (includes: Beyond the Threshold, #1)
  • Outlaw (Medieval Trilogy, #3)
  • Courageous (Long, Tall Texans #43)
  • Wyoming Bride (Mail-Order Brides, #2)
  • Deadly Pleasures
  • A Love Rekindled
  • Reclaimed
  • How To Love A Princess
  • Tough Enough: The Cowboy & The Cougar & Odd Man Out
  • Terminal Ambition, A Maggie Mahoney Novel
  • Night Hawk (Jackson Hole, #10)
  • With This Kiss (Emerald Lake #2)
  • To Have and to Hold (Cactus Creek Cowboys, #1)
  • Up In Flames
  • Payback
  • Packing Heat
  • Heat Rises
  • Vow (Lords of Action #1)

Lisa Jackson is the number-one New York Times bestselling author of more than 85 novels, including Afraid to Die, Tell Me, You Don’t Want to Know, Running Scared, Without Mercy, Malice, and Shiver. She is also the co-author of the Colony Series, co-written with her sister, Nancy Bush. There are over 20 million copies of Lisa Jackson’s books in print in twenty languages.

Before she became a nationa

More about Lisa Jackson...