Start by marking “The Black Sheep's Redemption (Fitzgerald Bay #5)” as Want to Read:
The Black Sheep's Redemption (Fitzgerald Bay #5)

The Black Sheep's Redemption (Fitzgerald Bay #5)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  144 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Everyone in Fitzgerald Bay—except his law-enforcement family—is convinced Charles Fitzgerald murdered his children's nanny. Condemned by public opinion, his only hope for a replacement nanny to take care of his two-year-old twins is newcomer Demi Taylor. But Demi has problems of her own…starting with amnesia. She doesn't remember who she is, doesn't know where she's from—a ...more
Published May 1st 2012 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about The Black Sheep's Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Black Sheep's Redemption

Dianne Sidebottom
mystery!! Who is doing all this stuff to undermine Charles n Demi? Doesn't really help having amnesia.... who am I? where did I come from? am I safe or in danger? Fitzgerald Bay a small town but the towns people are unsettled. Do they have a murderer in their mist or should one of their own be locked away. Charles family are the law enforcement officers in town. the mayor who is retiring, the head of police, brothers, sisters. Who is in the photo besides Aiden? Does this change anything? The ans ...more
Judy
The Black Sheep’s Redemption by Lynette Eason
Fitzgerald Bay Series Book 5
Dr. Charles Fitzgerald is having a rough patch in his life. His nanny was murdered, he is a suspect, his business has slowed to a crawl because of the accusations and he can’t find help with his two year old twins as no one wants to work for him. Has God completely abandoned him?

Demi Taylor, well if that’s even her name, she was badly beaten and lost her memory. No one knows her, no one claimed her. She chose to come to Fit
Anita F Napier
Story had issues but I enjoyed reading the book. Too many Fitzgeralds and all with multiple issues. Demi is too trusting for someone with amnesia. But, I like how the author wove the story together.
Darlene Torday
A good story plot. But, some of the language skills of a 2 year old is unbeliveable which actually threw me enough I stopped reading and had to backtrack to stay in the story.
Janis Kay
Unfortunately, this installment didn't grab me-grab me like its predecessors:/ The main reason why is because, unlike the other books, none of the previous/future characters-couples are integrated in the way I experienced it in the other books... Like, they're all there, but it really just seemed to me that almost all of the action involved just Demi and Charles. Also, at family gatherings, I noticed immediately that Nick Delfino wasn't mentioned at all (just thought that was weird).

Maybe I'm j
Gail
This was the 5th book in the Fitzgerald Bay series. Everyone is still accusing Charles of Olivia's murder. Demi comes into town with amnesia and becomes Charles new nanny for the twins. Someone is out to get Demi...Charles and Demi start to have feelings for each other. They have a lot of ups and downs.Than Charles and his brother find out a secret about their dad. It was a very interesting story and I had to keep reading to find out what would happen next.
Jill
#5 in Fitzgerald Bay Series Love Inspired Suspense Demi has amnesia so doesn't know who she is or what she is running from. Charles Fitzgerald is thought to be the murderer of his children's nanny by the people of the town. Nothing proves that he killed her and there is nothing to say he didn't. Demi is hired as the new nanny and falls in love with the children and their father. she has to learn who she really is before being willing to begin a new life.
Tamera Westhoff
I really enjoyed this book, but there were parts that bored me that I just skipped over. I really liked the end and more clues into who killed Olivia. I'm super excited for next month when we (hopefully) find out who really did it! A few secrets come out in this one that surprised me! I LOVE surprises! I thought it was a pretty good book, but you definitely want to read this series from the beginning!
Judine
While Demi's amnesia was a unique twist, this series feels a bit repetitive with people being stalked by semi-crazy people who think they know they've found "the one" - even if the other person doesn't agree. However, Charles' paranoia makes this one a bit more believable than the previous "bad seed" stories.
Janell
Average mystery although it reinforces my resolve to never live in Fitzgerald Bay! :-)

As #5 of this six book series, the underlying mystery is beginning to wrap up. (Ridiculous title!)
Aug 30, 2012 Sarah rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
I enjoyed the story, and thought both levels of tension and twists & turns were good, but after reading it I still have no clue what the title means or how it relates to the story.
Cathy Beckett
Fifth book in Fitzgerald Bay series. Eason gets to write Charles's story. Charles is the suspect for Olivia Henry's murder.

I loved this book and would recommend it.
Melanie (aka Serial Reader)
I'm looking forward to reading my "First-Reads" edition of The Black Sheep's Redemption! I'll be glad to post a review afterwards! Thanks so much!
Janey Nicholas
I enjoyed this book. I'm anxious to find the book that continues this series so I can see how everything works out.
Mistyblue
It's always good to see gossip defeataed and a good man overcome obstacles.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Fitzgerald Bay
Category: Inspirational Romance
Nellie
I love this series. Clean, suspenceful, romantic.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Fitzgerald Bay
Category: Inspirational Romance
Nina
Great Book, great characters, great read!
Jeanette
Loved the ending - I laughed so hard.
Linnette
Love this story!
Karen
Too much romance!
Carilu
Carilu marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Kimmie
Kimmie added it
Nov 04, 2014
Rachel Witte
Rachel Witte marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Lawman's Legacy (Fitzgerald Bay #1)
  • The Rookie's Assignment (Fitzgerald Bay, #2)
  • The Detective's Secret Daughter (Fitzgerald Bay, #3)
  • Hidden in the Everglades (Guardians, Inc., #3)
  • Formula for Danger (Sonoma #2)
  • The Cowboy Target (Protection Specialists, #4)
  • Point Blank Protector (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #241) (Emerald Coast 911 #5)
  • Lost Legacy
  • Murder at Granite Falls (Big Sky Series, #4)
Lynette Eason grew up in Greenville, SC. She graduated from the University of South Carolina, Columbia, and then obtained her masters in education from Converse College. Author of twenty inspirational romantic suspense books, she is also a member of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and Romance Writers of America (RWA). In 1996, Lynette married "the boy next door" and now she and her husba ...more
More about Lynette Eason...
Too Close to Home (Women of Justice, #1) When the Smoke Clears (Deadly Reunions, #1) A Killer Among Us (Women of Justice #3) Don't Look Back (Women of Justice, #2) When a Heart Stops (Deadly Reunions, #2)