Start by marking “The Black Sheep's Redemption (Fitzgerald Bay #5)” as Want to Read:
The Black Sheep's Redemption (Fitzgerald Bay #5)

The Black Sheep's Redemption (Fitzgerald Bay #5)

Everyone in Fitzgerald Bay—except his law-enforcement family—is convinced Charles Fitzgerald murdered his children's nanny. Condemned by public opinion, his only hope for a replacement nanny to take care of his two-year-old twins is newcomer Demi Taylor. But Demi has problems of her own…starting with amnesia. She doesn't remember who she is, doesn't know where she's from—a ...more
Published May 1st 2012 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about The Black Sheep's Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Black Sheep's Redemption

Judy
Nov 14, 2012 Judy rated it it was amazing
The Black Sheep’s Redemption by Lynette Eason
Fitzgerald Bay Series Book 5
Dr. Charles Fitzgerald is having a rough patch in his life. His nanny was murdered, he is a suspect, his business has slowed to a crawl because of the accusations and he can’t find help with his two year old twins as no one wants to work for him. Has God completely abandoned him?

Demi Taylor, well if that’s even her name, she was badly beaten and lost her memory. No one knows her, no one claimed her. She chose to come to Fit
Nicole
Nov 09, 2014 Nicole rated it it was amazing
From the first few pages I was hooked on The Black Sheep's Redemption and could not put it down. I was eager to learn more about Demi and about the person stalking her.

Sadly I did have a couple issues with Demi for someone suffering from amnesia she seemed well put together a good deal of the time and seemed to know herself pretty well which I found a bit odd. Despite that I liked Demi even though she played the card of wanting the police or Charles to protect her. Considering she was attacked
Kim
Jul 31, 2015 Kim added it
This is a excellent book about a family named Fitzgerald that lives in Fitzgerald Bay. It's about Dr. Charles Fitzgerald who is the father of twins a daughter and a son. His wife left short after the twins were born. She preferred the glamerous life style and did had time for children. So she Charles and the children and went to her life of glamerous. So he hire a nanny name Olivia Henry to attend the children went he was way at the office during the day. The children adorable Olivia, and wishes ...more
Michelle
Jan 04, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
Fitzgerald Bay
Book 5

After losing his first nanny to murder, Dr. Charles Fitzgerald decides to try again. But soon after she's hired, their lives are threatened - many times! Charles thinks his him the bad guy is after since people think he killed his nanny, but Demi believes it's her. She has amnesia after being severely beaten and left for dead. Someone has left her nasty notes, warning her to get out of town.

The suspense in this book was exciting and believable. There is a HUGEseries plot twis
Janis Kay
Jun 04, 2012 Janis Kay rated it liked it
Shelves: christian-fic
Unfortunately, this installment didn't grab me-grab me like its predecessors:/ The main reason why is because, unlike the other books, none of the previous/future characters-couples are integrated in the way I experienced it in the other books... Like, they're all there, but it really just seemed to me that almost all of the action involved just Demi and Charles. Also, at family gatherings, I noticed immediately that Nick Delfino wasn't mentioned at all (just thought that was weird).

Maybe I'm j
Patricia
Jan 20, 2016 Patricia rated it it was amazing
The Fitzgerald Bay series is a good one! Lynette Eason's books are always good, and I knew this one would be just as good as her others that I have read in the past. This is book #5 in this series and the Fitzgerald family is either in the police force or the fire department. The Black Sheep's Redemption is about Charles Fitzgerald, the town's doctor and only member of the family who is NOT a policeman/fireman. I cannot wait to read book #6 which will end the series and we will finally find out ...more
Dianne Sidebottom
May 23, 2014 Dianne Sidebottom rated it it was amazing
mystery!! Who is doing all this stuff to undermine Charles n Demi? Doesn't really help having amnesia.... who am I? where did I come from? am I safe or in danger? Fitzgerald Bay a small town but the towns people are unsettled. Do they have a murderer in their mist or should one of their own be locked away. Charles family are the law enforcement officers in town. the mayor who is retiring, the head of police, brothers, sisters. Who is in the photo besides Aiden? Does this change anything? The ans ...more
Tamera Westhoff
May 02, 2012 Tamera Westhoff rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, but there were parts that bored me that I just skipped over. I really liked the end and more clues into who killed Olivia. I'm super excited for next month when we (hopefully) find out who really did it! A few secrets come out in this one that surprised me! I LOVE surprises! I thought it was a pretty good book, but you definitely want to read this series from the beginning!
Jill
May 21, 2013 Jill rated it really liked it
#5 in Fitzgerald Bay Series Love Inspired Suspense Demi has amnesia so doesn't know who she is or what she is running from. Charles Fitzgerald is thought to be the murderer of his children's nanny by the people of the town. Nothing proves that he killed her and there is nothing to say he didn't. Demi is hired as the new nanny and falls in love with the children and their father. she has to learn who she really is before being willing to begin a new life.
Gail
Feb 24, 2012 Gail rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the 5th book in the Fitzgerald Bay series. Everyone is still accusing Charles of Olivia's murder. Demi comes into town with amnesia and becomes Charles new nanny for the twins. Someone is out to get Demi...Charles and Demi start to have feelings for each other. They have a lot of ups and downs.Than Charles and his brother find out a secret about their dad. It was a very interesting story and I had to keep reading to find out what would happen next.
Apr 09, 2016 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Black Sheep's Redemption

Another great book in the Fitzgerald Bay mini-series. Charles Fitzgerald is in desperate need of a nanny for his two year old twins but he is also the prime suspect, according to some of the town's residents, in the murder of his previous nanny. When amnesia victim, Demi, shows up in town needing a job, she begins working as Charles' new nanny, but then the messages start about not belonging. Are the messages meant for Demi or Charles?
Judine
Jul 24, 2012 Judine rated it really liked it
While Demi's amnesia was a unique twist, this series feels a bit repetitive with people being stalked by semi-crazy people who think they know they've found "the one" - even if the other person doesn't agree. However, Charles' paranoia makes this one a bit more believable than the previous "bad seed" stories.
Jill Twigg
Jun 05, 2015 Jill Twigg rated it really liked it
A continuing saga at Fitzgerald Bay with Charles Fitzgerald, the town physician, being accused of murdering his nanny. His new nanny has amnesia and does not know the drama of her new town. Someone continues to stalk them but is it someone who is trying to avenge the slayed employee or someone who doesn't like the new nanny? A who done it till the end.
Janell
Jun 25, 2012 Janell rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Average mystery although it reinforces my resolve to never live in Fitzgerald Bay! :-)

As #5 of this six book series, the underlying mystery is beginning to wrap up. (Ridiculous title!)
Darlene Torday
Feb 28, 2014 Darlene Torday rated it liked it
A good story plot. But, some of the language skills of a 2 year old is unbeliveable which actually threw me enough I stopped reading and had to backtrack to stay in the story.
Aug 30, 2012 Sarah rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2012
I enjoyed the story, and thought both levels of tension and twists & turns were good, but after reading it I still have no clue what the title means or how it relates to the story.
Anita F Napier
Jun 06, 2014 Anita F Napier rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Story had issues but I enjoyed reading the book. Too many Fitzgeralds and all with multiple issues. Demi is too trusting for someone with amnesia. But, I like how the author wove the story together.
Cathy Beckett
May 05, 2012 Cathy Beckett rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-books-read
Fifth book in Fitzgerald Bay series. Eason gets to write Charles's story. Charles is the suspect for Olivia Henry's murder.

I loved this book and would recommend it.
Janey Nicholas
Apr 08, 2012 Janey Nicholas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. I'm anxious to find the book that continues this series so I can see how everything works out.
Melanie (aka Serial Reader)
I'm looking forward to reading my "First-Reads" edition of The Black Sheep's Redemption! I'll be glad to post a review afterwards! Thanks so much!
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2014
Allissa
Allissa rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2013
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2012
Ruth
Ruth rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2013
Angel Girl 48
Angel Girl 48 rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2015
Alfredia Haynes
Alfredia Haynes rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Lisa Huckins
Lisa Huckins rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Patricia Wyant
Patricia Wyant rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2015
  • The Lawman's Legacy (Fitzgerald Bay #1)
  • The Deputy's Duty (Fitzgerald Bay, #6)
  • The Widow's Protector (Fitzgerald Bay, #4)
  • The Rookie's Assignment (Fitzgerald Bay, #2)
  • The Detective's Secret Daughter (Fitzgerald Bay, #3)
  • Protecting Her Own (Guardians, Inc., #2)
  • Dangerous Melody (Treasure Seekers #2)
  • Formula for Danger (Sonoma, #2)
  • Risky Reunion (Protecting the Witnesses, #6)
  • Double Exposure
  • Murder at Granite Falls (Big Sky Series, #4)
Lynette Eason grew up in Greenville, SC. She graduated from the University of South Carolina, Columbia, and then obtained her masters in education from Converse College. Author of twenty inspirational romantic suspense books, she is also a member of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and Romance Writers of America (RWA). In 1996, Lynette married "the boy next door" and now she and her husba ...more
More about Lynette Eason...

Fitzgerald Bay (6 books)
  • The Lawman's Legacy (Fitzgerald Bay #1)
  • The Rookie's Assignment (Fitzgerald Bay, #2)
  • The Detective's Secret Daughter (Fitzgerald Bay, #3)
  • The Widow's Protector (Fitzgerald Bay, #4)
  • The Deputy's Duty (Fitzgerald Bay, #6)