Start by marking “Choose Me” as Want to Read:
Choose Me

Choose Me (It's Trading Men! #1)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  124 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Trading Card: Charlie Winslow Nickname: "King of Manhattan"
Occupation: Celebrity Blogger
Marry/Date/One-night stand: One night…but it'll be fabulous!
Secret passion: Shh! He's old-fashioned.
Warning: Complete workaholic.
Bottom line: Be genuine. Be yourself…
Charlie Winslow isn't your average New York date—he's wealthy, successful and usually mingling with the A-list crowd. S
Published January 24th 2012 by Harlequin (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Choose Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choose Me

Cris
Uma boa leitura! Ja começou bem divertido com a historia da troca de figurinhas de "possiveis namorados" por um grupo de amigas, e a mocinha acaba pegando a figurinha de um solteirão cobiçado, dono de um blog famoso sobre moda e celebridades. E no primeiro encontro ele a leva para uma festa da Semana de Moda de NY, com direito a estilistas famosos e celebridades. (Quero tirar foto com o Mick Jagger também!!)

A Bree fica piradinha e totalmente deslumbrada, o que faz com que Charlie, marque um novo
Sabrina
*3.5/5*
Un petit roman sympa avec lequel on passe un bon moment. Les personnages sont plutôt attachants et personnellement je me suis beaucoup reconnu dans le caractère de Bree et aussi dans ses ambitions professionnelles. C'est peut être pour ça aussi que j'ai vraiment apprécié cette histoire, somme toute assez simpliste.
Carolina
It was ok reading it but I didn't really liked the characters. The thing is I'm really not a fond of metro guys. And the girl... what's her name again? I kept asking myself why would a guy like that want with a girl like her?
Suze
A good romance read. We know what the outcome will be, its just the journey and this was quite a good one. Freshish from the country Bree, with the stars of NYC shining brightly in her eyes has a 5 year plan. Through friends, she meets Charlie, blogger of the 'in' scene. He is charmed by her naivete and simpler ways, she is gradually turned off all she thought that glittered. I felt the story could have been shorter without loosing anythung but it was enjoyable.
Kate
Overall rating -- 3.5 stars

At first, I was bothered by the heroine's desire to be successful/famous and lack of self esteem/importance when going to the Fashion Week events. But then I realized I probably would have been the same way at 25, and it's the years of life experience that make me realize how foolish her five-year plan is. Once I got past that, and remembered what it was like to be that age, I was able to enjoy the book more.
W.
Good for a harlequin blaze. Hero and heroine were both genuine and likable people with flaws and insecurities, but who did not let those issues run or affect their entire lives. Their romance built up and their chemistry was apparent. The story progressed naturally and did not feel forced until the last 1/3. The mystery component was not at all necessary and the ending was choppy and left many things unresolved.
Stephanie
Another great read from Jo Leigh. The characters had me turning the pages. I was hooked to see how Bree and Charlie would overcome their own reasons for not falling in love to do just that. Choose Me is the perfect weekend read that will put a small on your face.

Choose Me is the first book in the It's Trading Men! series. I'm looking forward to reading the second book, Have Me.
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Jean Tallman
Bree and Charlie are great characters in this sweet little novel that is perfect for an evening read. I like series and can't wait to read the others. This is no Beautiful Disaster, but recommended nonetheless.
Jane
I couldn't get engaged with the characters' pursuit of fame but I liked the second two in this series quite a bit.
elstaffe
Enjoyed this more than I expected, considering my last experience with a Jo Leigh book was not good.
Crystal
Quick, funny, sexy and set in New York. What more can a girl ask for?
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: It's Trading Men!
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Candace Herbst
Candace Herbst marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Kourtney
Kourtney marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Marg
Marg added it
Apr 26, 2015
debbie
debbie marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Neus Cámara gutiérrez
Neus Cámara gutiérrez marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Keeper
  • Coming Up For Air
  • Sex, Lies and Valentines (Undercover Operatives, #3)
  • Blazing Midsummer Nights
  • Born Ready
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • Feels Like Home (Sons of Chance, #9)
  • One Man Rush (Double Overtime, #1)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Logan (The Mighty Quinns, #23)
  • Once Upon a Valentine: All Tangled Up\Sleeping with a Beauty\Catch Me
  • Power Play
aka Samantha Beckett

Jolie Kramer began her career in 1975 as a reader in the Comedy Development department for 20th-Century Fox. She left Fox in 1977 to go on location with THE DEER HUNTER. She then worked as an auditor, associate producer and producer on such projects as WHEN SHE SAYS NO for CBS, BEULAH LAND for NBC, GREAT AMERICAN TRAFFIC JAM for NBC and CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR for Jozak Productio
More about Jo Leigh...

It's Trading Men! (6 books)
  • Have Me
  • Want Me
  • Seduce Me
  • Dare Me
  • Intrigue Me
Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424) Lying in Bed Closer... (Harlequin Blaze, #265) Relentless (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #289) Release (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #301)