Second Chance Match (Chatam House, #5)

Second Chance Match (Chatam House #5)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Single mom Jessa Lynn Pagett is grateful for the old Victorian she's fixing up. Now she can fulfill both her dreams: providing a safe home for her young son and opening a florist shop.But Garrett Willows insists he's the rightful owner of the house—and has dreams of his own for the place. With one look at her withdrawn son, the handsome man seems to know that she needs the...more
Published January 24th 2012 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Second Chance Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Chance Match

Julia Herondale Carstairs
"Second Chance Match" was yet another wonderful sweet Christian romance novel in the Chatam House Series. The story line was wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed the characters. It was so good that I could hardly put it down and I ended up finishing it in a day. It is definitely worth reading!
John Hanscom
Somewhere between 3 1/2 and four. Though I am sure the authors will not appreciate this analogy, a romance novel is like a striptease dance - since the outcome is known, what matters is the grace and beauty. Though a very simple and somewhat predictable story, this novel had both. It was sweet. In addition, since both persons were Christian, the religious aspects, such as them praying together, were natural and not at all "preachy."
Tia
A lot of abuse involved in this one, this is the second novel I've read out of the whole series and I found it lacking compared to the other I've read.
Rachel Sides
I enjoy the Chatam House series because of the Chatam Sisters. They seemed to have less spunk in this storyline than others, but I still enjoyed it.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Chatam House
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Chatam House
Category: Inspirational Romance
heather
Crissy Voyles
Crissy Voyles marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Lisa Morrow
Lisa Morrow marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Kenitra
Kenitra marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Reads Daily
Reads Daily marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Linda Bourg
Linda Bourg marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Melodie Harris
Melodie Harris marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Tiana
Tiana added it
Apr 27, 2014
Towers
Towers added it
Feb 04, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Carolyn Allison
Carolyn Allison marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Arlene James has written romance for three decades, and has published 75+ novels. A mother of two wonderful sons and now a happy grandmother to the brightest of all grandchildren, she is finding her fifth decade to be great fun.

She and her very supportive husband of 35 years (whom she agreed to marry on their first date!) enjoy a busy social life and particularly delight in traveling. They have v...more
More about Arlene James...
Baby Makes a Match (Steeple Hill Love Inspired)) Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3) The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2) Her Small-Town Hero Anna Meets Her Match (Chatam House, #1)