Start by marking “Sinful Seduction (Twins of Sin, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sinful Seduction (Twins of Sin, #1)

Sinful Seduction (The Davies Legacy #1)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Skylar Lawrence isn't looking for romance when she arrives at the Davies' sumptuous Hamptons estate.

But when Skylar meets her ex-fiancé's twin brother, their chemistry is as tumultuous as the storm brewing outside. Sinfully handsome Alessandro Davies exudes the kind of animal magnetism that's impossible to resist...and hazardous to a woman's heart.

Sandro desires Skylar f

Published January 24th 2012 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Sinful Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinful Seduction

Toni
In Sinful Seduction, Skylar Lawrence is in a precarious situation. Right before he shipped out to Afghanistan, she broke up with her fiancé, Antonios (Tony) Davies. Soon after he was killed by an IED that hit the convoy containing he and is twin brother Alessandro. Tony never took Skylar out of his will and now she is part owner of his family home in the Hamptons, along with Sandro. After weeks of not having her phone calls returned, Skylar arrives at the home with every intention of signing ove ...more
Desiree
Great story although I felt it needed more adequate background as to how long Sky and Sandro had liked each other. I'm not saying there wasn't information about it but if you weren't paying close attention to every single dialogue it was easy to miss and piece together the timeline of how and when they first met, Tony's death, the issue of the will etc. It just seemed like the action started all of a sudden.

It was really touching to see Sky force Sandro's hand and make him confront his survivor'
Kim
This story was an unbelievably powerful ride. There were so many strong emotions going on for Sandro that you couldn't help but to feel for him, and Skylar really bought him back to life. At first I didn't really know how this story would play out, but as you keep reading further and further along you just get so sucked into it that you just cannot stop reading. The roller coaster between Sky and Sandro was something else. The fight from Sandra had me just wanting to shake the life out of him, b ...more
Rhonda
Sinful Seduction The Davies Legacy: Twins of Sin by Ann Christopher
4 STARS
I guessed by the title the secret of the book. This story has stormy night, guilt,honor, love and rebelous teen. I liked it had a couple of love scenes in detail.
Skylar Lawrence arrives at the Hamptons estate late in a stormy evening and is able to talk herself into the house. Then sneaks into Alessandro Davies room where he is drinking upset at shrine to his twin brother who did not come back home from war. He sees Skyla
Shawnette
WOW...what a HIGHLY emotional roller coaster ride...a strong and TOUCHING storyline...I LOVE the way Skylar REFUSES to give up on Alessandro; despite all the walls he throws up to avoid the INTENSE chemistry that they've shared from the first moment they met...Sky is not ONLY what Sandro desires; she is what he NEEDS to help him heal his wounded soul and rebuild his relationship with Nikolas, his son...an engaging yet INTIMATE well-developed cast of characters...and some NOT so SURPRISING twists ...more
Shelby Osborne
Very cute read. I loved the outcome.
Vee
I saw this in the library and decided to pick it up. It was a decent quick read.

Pros:
Surprisingly the author was able to biuld suspense and create tension. I'm being kind.

Cons:
Part of the twist was very predictable, but I did think this book was going to end on a sad note with a cliffhanger to compel to get the next offering.
Deloris
I liked this story If you are looking for a book about a relationship this is a good book. This is a story about a vet coming to terms of being in love with his dead brothers ex. I really liked this story I found myself rooting for them to get together.Love can truly heal you and I felt that happening in this book.
Marilyn Diamond
Loved it.. Didn't expect the twists and turns in the plots. But I would love to be caught in a storm in the Hamptons in a manson...Off the beach are you kidding me. Great read.. Can't wait to read part two..
Shone
Jul 05, 2012 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: avid romance readers.
Shelves: twins-of-sin
Engaged but not in love,Skylar ends her relationship to Tony. Days later he leaves for Afghanistan. taking his own secrets with him. Life s the knew it will never be the same.
Britainy
Mar 01, 2012 Britainy marked it as did-not-finish
damn it, I read #2 first! I hate that. No point in read this, HEA already revealed :(
Marie
Now that is what I am talking about, sexy and humorous!

Kimberly
Love the Twin's. Love this story!
Misha
Misha added it
Jan 06, 2015
Brittany Hemphill
Brittany Hemphill marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Nali
Nali marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Venice
Venice marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
A recovering lawyer, Ann Christopher was first published in 2006 and is the author of 18 contemporary romance novels, 5 novellas and a tragically bad starter novel that will forever remain under her bed, where it belongs. She’s also written a young adult novel that will be available very soon.

When she’s not writing or communing with her readers on her Facebook page, AuthorAnnChristopher, Ann like
More about Ann Christopher...

The Davies Legacy (3 books)
  • Sinful Temptation (Twins of Sin, #2)
  • Sinful Attraction
The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General) Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1) Seduced on the Red Carpet Road To Seduction (Secrets and Lies, #2) Deadly Desires