Start by marking “The Bull Rider's Baby (Cooper Creek, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Bull Rider's Baby (Cooper Creek, #2)

The Bull Rider's Baby (Cooper Creek #2)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  15 reviews
One minute, Keeton West is a confirmed bachelor and bull rider who lives out of a suitcase. The next, he's the single dad of a baby he didn't know existed. Now back in his hometown, everyone remembers the tragedy that changed his—and Sophie Cooper's—lives forever. He desperately needs Sophie's help with little Lucy. But spending time with Keeton seems to remind Sophie of a ...more
Published April 17th 2012 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about The Bull Rider's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bull Rider's Baby

Julia Herondale
"The Bull Rider's Baby" was absolutely fantastic and even better than the first book in the Cooper Creek Series! I completely loved the story line and the characters were amazing as usual. I definitely loved the author's writing style in this book better than the first one, and it was much improved. I love when books have babies in them, especially Christian romance ones. And this novel certainly did not disappoint in any way. I also thoroughly enjoyed reading about Sophie and Keeton's story and ...more
Kym McNabney
I was truly blessed the day I came across a BRENDA MINTON book. I love what I read and each book after. THE BULL RIDER’S BABY was no exception.

Keeton West is back in his hometown for the first time in years since his family fled after the terrible accident. He’s been handed a baby he didn’t know he had, and reminded of a woman he left behind all those years ago.

Sophie Cooper has sworn off Bull Riders, and with good cause. When Keeton West walks back into her life with a cute bundle in hand, sh
Apr 24, 2012 J. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: western romance, inspirational,
Cooper Creek’s newest romance is between Keeton West, a bull riding prodigal who has just discovered he is a father, and Sophie Cooper, an old friend and business woman trying to break out of the family mold. Bound by a past tragedy drawing them together but also keeping them apart, their present circumstances lead them to lean on each other as they did long ago. That's where the fun starts.

Brenda Minton delivers her trademark western romance with new twists and turns. She deftly draws the read
I knew my streak of reading good books was too good to last. This book was really just okay, if that. I didn't really like it but I didn't really hate it. I'm a sucker for a book with small children in it which is why I picked up the book and kept reading it even after I learned the details of the tragedy that happened in Keeton's and Sophie's past.
This book read like a dark book to me. I liked the parts with Sophie, Keeton, and his daughter, Lucy but the rest was so tragic. I don't mind tragic
Leigh Bale
I love the Harlequin Book Club. They send these delightful books right to my front door through the U.S. Mail. Brenda Minton has penned a sweet story about a bachelor who soon finds himself responsible for the fragile well-being of a baby. And for this man, it's no easy task to ask for help from someone else. Especially the woman he cares about most. As she works to help others build homes of their own, they soon learn how to be a family all their own. Delightful read.
I'm enjoying getting to know the Cooper siblings in this series. This book was about Sophie Cooper, and her childhood friend Keeton. I like how both Sophie and Keeton needed to let go of the past and learn to trust God with their futures in order to find true peace and happiness.
This book is about Loving what you have while trying to keep your indepence. It also talks about loving and letting go so that you can love again while healing. An amazing book and a reminder of the many times to let the past go and heal so that you can move on to the future.
Jill Twigg
I'm loving getting to know the siblings of Cooper Creek as well. I loved the Lucky the mule scene. It made me laugh out loud which is a five star rating in my book.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cooper Creek
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cooper Creek
Category: Inspirational Romance
Sep 14, 2012 Kellycrouse is currently reading it
i like the book alot. what is keeton west middle name
Sep 11, 2014 L A added it
Not my favorite of the Cooper family but not bad
Ashden Collige
such a good book
Janet Page
cute, very special
Beiza added it
Nov 20, 2015
Maggie marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Emma marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Sep 01, 2015 07:15AM
  • The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2)
  • Healing the Doctor's Heart (Home to Hartley Creek, #3)
  • The Rancher's Promise (Granger Family Ranch, #3)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Christmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas Cowboy (The Cowboy Series, #9)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Her Homecoming Cowboy (Mule Hollow Homecoming, #3)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Rancher's Refuge (Whisper Falls, #1)
  • The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5)
  • Alaskan Hearts
  • Child of Grace
  • The Gunman's Bride
  • The Soldier's Sweetheart (Serendipity Sweethearts, #1)
  • Small-Town Moms: A Dry Creek Family/A Mother for Mule Hollow (Mule Hollow, #17) (Dry Creek, #18)
Brenda Minton lives, procrastinates, writes, drinks coffee, raises her kids and is wife to her husband, in the Ozarks.

Okay, now to first person because a third person bio sounds like someone else wrote it about me, and is just license to create flowery prose about myself.

I grew up on a farm in the Ozarks. It was long ago and far away, in a land before cable TV, video games and the internet. To pas
More about Brenda Minton...

Cooper Creek (9 books)
  • The Cowboy's Holiday Blessing (Cooper Creek, #1)
  • The Rancher's Secret Wife (Cooper Creek, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Healing Ways (Cooper Creek, #4)
  • The Cowboy Lawman (Cooper Creek, #5)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Courtship (Cooper Creek, #6)
  • The Cowboy's Reunited Family (Cooper Creek, #7)
  • Single Dad Cowboy (Cooper Creek, #8)