Start by marking “The Bull Rider's Baby (Cooper Creek, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Bull Rider's Baby (Cooper Creek, #2)

The Bull Rider's Baby (Cooper Creek #2)

4.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  165 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
One minute, Keeton West is a confirmed bachelor and bull rider who lives out of a suitcase. The next, he's the single dad of a baby he didn't know existed. Now back in his hometown, everyone remembers the tragedy that changed his—and Sophie Cooper's—lives forever. He desperately needs Sophie's help with little Lucy. But spending time with Keeton seems to remind Sophie of a ...more
Published April 17th 2012 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about The Bull Rider's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bull Rider's Baby

Julia G.
"The Bull Rider's Baby" was absolutely fantastic and even better than the first book in the Cooper Creek Series! I completely loved the story line and the characters were amazing as usual. I definitely loved the author's writing style in this book better than the first one, and it was much improved. I love when books have babies in them, especially Christian romance ones. And this novel certainly did not disappoint in any way. I also thoroughly enjoyed reading about Sophie and Keeton's story and ...more
Linda Walters
Mar 12, 2016 Linda Walters rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What an enjoyable story, I really liked it. Both Keeton and Sophie were such great characters. Sophie and Keeton shared the loss of the same loved one. He was a fiancee to Sophie and younger brother to Keeton. That loss caused such pain and the breaking of hearts and lives. Even causing Keeton's mother and father to leave the community. They eventually divorced, so now they are broken people, afraid to really move on emotionally. Yes, the moved physically but emotionally they were stuck and angr ...more
Kym McNabney
Apr 28, 2012 Kym McNabney rated it it was amazing
I was truly blessed the day I came across a BRENDA MINTON book. I love what I read and each book after. THE BULL RIDER’S BABY was no exception.

Keeton West is back in his hometown for the first time in years since his family fled after the terrible accident. He’s been handed a baby he didn’t know he had, and reminded of a woman he left behind all those years ago.

Sophie Cooper has sworn off Bull Riders, and with good cause. When Keeton West walks back into her life with a cute bundle in hand, sh
J.
Apr 24, 2012 J. rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: western romance, inspirational,
Cooper Creek’s newest romance is between Keeton West, a bull riding prodigal who has just discovered he is a father, and Sophie Cooper, an old friend and business woman trying to break out of the family mold. Bound by a past tragedy drawing them together but also keeping them apart, their present circumstances lead them to lean on each other as they did long ago. That's where the fun starts.

Brenda Minton delivers her trademark western romance with new twists and turns. She deftly draws the read
Veronica
I knew my streak of reading good books was too good to last. This book was really just okay, if that. I didn't really like it but I didn't really hate it. I'm a sucker for a book with small children in it which is why I picked up the book and kept reading it even after I learned the details of the tragedy that happened in Keeton's and Sophie's past.
This book read like a dark book to me. I liked the parts with Sophie, Keeton, and his daughter, Lucy but the rest was so tragic. I don't mind tragic
Karen
May 28, 2016 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Keeton West suddenly finds a daughter his ex-wife dumps on him. Sophie Cooper bumps into Keeton, Kade's older brother as he is learning to take care of little Lucy. Can they both accept that Kade is gone?
Leigh Bale
Jan 30, 2013 Leigh Bale rated it it was amazing
I love the Harlequin Book Club. They send these delightful books right to my front door through the U.S. Mail. Brenda Minton has penned a sweet story about a bachelor who soon finds himself responsible for the fragile well-being of a baby. And for this man, it's no easy task to ask for help from someone else. Especially the woman he cares about most. As she works to help others build homes of their own, they soon learn how to be a family all their own. Delightful read.
Kate
Apr 02, 2013 Kate rated it liked it
I'm enjoying getting to know the Cooper siblings in this series. This book was about Sophie Cooper, and her childhood friend Keeton. I like how both Sophie and Keeton needed to let go of the past and learn to trust God with their futures in order to find true peace and happiness.
Mar 30, 2012 Sarah rated it it was amazing
This book is about Loving what you have while trying to keep your indepence. It also talks about loving and letting go so that you can love again while healing. An amazing book and a reminder of the many times to let the past go and heal so that you can move on to the future.
Jill Twigg
May 27, 2013 Jill Twigg rated it it was amazing
I'm loving getting to know the siblings of Cooper Creek as well. I loved the Lucky the mule scene. It made me laugh out loud which is a five star rating in my book.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cooper Creek
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cooper Creek
Category: Inspirational Romance
Kellycrouse
Sep 14, 2012 Kellycrouse is currently reading it
i like the book alot. what is keeton west middle name
L A
Sep 11, 2014 L A added it
Not my favorite of the Cooper family but not bad
Ashden Collige
Beth
May 16, 2012 Beth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-inspired
Lori Daley
Lori Daley marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
gail bond
gail bond rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2016
juno olicity
juno olicity rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Rebecca Nightsong
Rebecca Nightsong rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
VampAmber
VampAmber marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Sandra Myers
Sandra Myers marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Eleanor Tinney
Eleanor Tinney marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Sprucette
Sprucette rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2016
Toni Davis
Toni Davis marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
GramLocasta
GramLocasta rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Sep 01, 2015 07:15AM
  • The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2)
  • The Rancher's Promise (Granger Family Ranch, #3)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Christmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas Cowboy (The Cowboy Series, #9)
  • Healing the Doctor's Heart (Home to Hartley Creek, #3)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Navy SEAL Rescuer (Heroes for Hire, #7)
  • Her Unforgettable Cowboy (Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch, #1)
  • Cozy Christmas
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5)
  • Finding Her Way Home (Redemption River, #1)
  • Child of Grace
  • Alaskan Hearts
  • Her Holiday Hero (Caring Canines, #2)
  • Home to Stay
Brenda Minton lives, procrastinates, writes, drinks coffee, raises her kids and is wife to her husband, in the Ozarks.

Okay, now to first person because a third person bio sounds like someone else wrote it about me, and is just license to create flowery prose about myself.

I grew up on a farm in the Ozarks. It was long ago and far away, in a land before cable TV, video games and the internet. To pas
More about Brenda Minton...

Cooper Creek (9 books)
  • The Cowboy's Holiday Blessing (Cooper Creek, #1)
  • The Rancher's Secret Wife (Cooper Creek, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Healing Ways (Cooper Creek, #4)
  • The Cowboy Lawman (Cooper Creek, #5)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Courtship (Cooper Creek, #6)
  • The Cowboy's Reunited Family (Cooper Creek, #7)
  • Single Dad Cowboy (Cooper Creek, #8)