Start by marking “Dreams of Forever: Seduction, Westmoreland Style\Spencer's Forbidden Passion” as Want to Read:
Dreams of Forever: Seduction, Westmoreland Style\Spencer's Forbidden Passion

Dreams of Forever: Seduction, Westmoreland Style\Spencer's Forbidden Passion (The Westmorelands #10, 11)

Montana horse breeder McKinnon Quinn is adamant about his "no women on my ranch" rule. So when Casey Westmoreland asks for a job training horses, he turns her down flat. Despite her innocent looks, she tempts him beyond reason. Casey vows to get McKinnon to hire her, and to make him her first and only lover. But after every steamy encounter, he avoids her, infuriating her ...more
Published June 26th 2012 by Harlequin Kimani Arabesque (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dreams of Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreams of Forever

Kia
Jun 30, 2012 Kia rated it liked it
So I read Spencer's Forbidden Passion first. I liked it because Chardonnay is fierce! I mean with romance novels, I don't know what to say. You already know that there is going to be a happy ending. I will say that I felt like the romance was quick. And I do tire of reading the lines about the other Westmoreland cousins, brothers, friends etc because I've read the other books so I already know about them. I guess for those that are new to the series it makes a difference.

Seduction, Westmoreland
Maja Devic
Oct 08, 2013 Maja Devic rated it really liked it
I just Love the Westmorelands, all the books are great reads! This is a combined book of Casey's story and Spencer's story.
In Seduction, Westmloreland style ;Casey is a horse trainer and she is looking for a job from McKinnon Quinn. McKinnon dismisses Casey right away saying she is a woman and that no woman can live on his ranch, it's his rule. McKinnon is attracted to Casey but he can't get involved with her. When McKinnon becomes desperate and has to ask Casey to work for him things start to
Crystal
Feb 08, 2014 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Both of these books were amazing when I read them. I did not read them in this combo special but still good books, as are all of the Westmoreland family novels. I would love to get my hands on one of these men or even if I met someone close I would be happy. Looking forward to all the rest. And soon it will be time to right about their kids. Brenda Jackson you are incredible. Keep bringing us amazing family stories.
Chelsea
Jan 14, 2014 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brenda-jackson
"Seduction, Westmoreland Style"

McKinnon and Casey make a lovely couple. I really love that McKinnon was able to let his guard down. Not only did Casey break down McKinnon's walls but accepted him regardless of his self-proclaimed downfall. Beautiful story!

"Spencer's Forbidden Passion"

Forbidden it was. Though this is not my favorite Westmoreland story, it was still great nonetheless. Love and was not in the original plan but slowly consumed these two stubborn individuals. Great story!
Toni
Sep 15, 2015 Toni rated it it was amazing
Dreams of Forever contains Seduction, Westmoreland's Style (Casey and McKinnon Quinn); and Spencer's Forbidden Passion (Chardonnay Russell).
Both novels represent what Brenda Jackson does best - write a passionate love story revolving aground family values. Loved both stories.
LaToya
Oct 28, 2014 LaToya rated it liked it
Loved Casey and McKinnon's story. One of my favorites in the Westmoreland series, however I struggled through Spencer's. I disliked that story and gave away the book because of how much I disliked that story
Tanya Mayes
Feb 04, 2013 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin-kimani
Just recently reread Seduction Westmoreland Style July 2014. This was a very touching love story. My heart broke for McKenna but once he opened his heart things only got better with Casey's love.

Love these books. Must Read Series.
Angel Pool
Jan 24, 2015 Angel Pool rated it it was amazing
Yep that was a lot of fun to read. Especially enjoyed Spencer's story.
Lynne
Lynne rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2015
Annie Taylor
Annie Taylor rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
portia martin
portia martin rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2014
KiKi Art
KiKi Art rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2014
Marcie
Marcie rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2013
Rosie
Rosie rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2016
Gina
Gina rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2013
Teresa N
Teresa N rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2015
Nikky
Nikky rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2013
Regina Hayes
Regina Hayes rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2014
Donna Livingston
Donna Livingston rated it really liked it
May 31, 2013
Danielle Smith
Danielle Smith rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2014
corrinne john-inniss
corrinne john-inniss rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Jami Dutcher
Jami Dutcher rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2012
Rhonda Frison
Rhonda Frison rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Dana
Dana rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2013
BookGirl
BookGirl rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2013
Karen Mount
Karen Mount rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2012
April
April rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Love2readtoo
Love2readtoo rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Lashawn Dillard
Lashawn Dillard rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2013
Marie
Marie rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Stalker Chronicles
  • Heated
  • The Game of Seduction (Arrington Family #2)
  • Rescue Me (Holmes Brothers, #3)
  • No Regrets
  • Secret of Deadman's Coulee (Whitehorse Montana, #1)
  • Momentary Marriage
  • A View from Forever (Thompson Sisters, #2)
  • Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)
  • Open Eyes (Open Skies, #3)
  • Give Me Forever (Paranormal City, #1)
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • Deadly (Empathy, #3)
  • Not Quite Perfect (Oakland Hills, #3)
  • A Scent of Greek (Out of Olympus, #2)
  • A Love Story (Now and Forever, #1)
  • de Sang: Embrace Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #2)
  • Such Wicked Friends (Sandy Reid Mysteries #3)
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

The Westmorelands (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands, #1)
  • A Little Dare (The Westmorelands, #2)
  • Thorn's Challenge (The Westmorelands, #3)
  • Stone Cold Surrender (The Westmorelands, #4)
  • Riding The Storm (The Westmorelands, #5)
  • Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee (The Westmorelands, #6)
  • The Chase Is On (The Westmorelands, #7)
  • The Durango Affair (The Westmorelands, #8)
  • Ian's Ultimate Gamble (The Westmorelands, #9)
  • Seduction, Westmoreland Style (The Westmorelands, #10)