Start by marking “Pacto Por Venganza” as Want to Read:
Pacto Por Venganza

Pacto Por Venganza

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Si ella tenía a su hijo, él le perdonaría su deudaTiempo atrás, la aventura apasionada de Piper Mitchell con el protegido de su padre acabó en desastre. Ahora, a pesar de las exigencias de Wade Collins, ella estaba encantada de empezar de nuevo, sobre todo si existía la posibilidad de que la perdonara.

Wade soñaba con vengarse de la joven mimada que había jugado con sus sen
Published April 17th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Pacto Por Venganza, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pacto Por Venganza

Booklover
Okay read,the start had me gripped but it went downhill in between till the end,would have liked it more if the misunderstanding would have been cleared sooner instead of at the end,wanted more grovelling from Wade,liked the fact Piper accepted her mistakes and made amends when it came to Wade she was weak,i wanted Piper to be more stronger in front of Wade,the forgiveness came too soon,for me still they had a long way to go when it came to dealing with past and Wade's behaviour towards Piper

Amanda
Diane
a girl who was not valued by her father as anything more than a decoration grows into a woman who wants to make amends for past mistakes she's made.
Jane
Love rekindled. Rekindling with a twist. They've spent 8 years apart. He's not ready to forgive her for something and she is determined to keep a secret. Although he's aware of a part of the secret, she's not aware that he's aware, so she's determined to keep a secret... well, secret.

As usual, HEA is on the way after he and she talk about the misunderstanding and are finally on the same page.
Regina
This is your standard Harlequin romance with the usual huge misunderstanding that fuels Wade's anger and revenge against Piper for eight years. I thought Piper's late father was mostly at fault for her feelings of inadequacy and Wade's belief that she had an abortion rather than a miscarriage. The whole contract plot was rather lame; honestly Piper could have told Wade to stick his proposal and walk away. I would have liked to see the author make that work instead. Ho-hum. 3 stars.
Mel Auslan Osborne
Ok I liked this book but would have loved it more if there was more character development and exploration of Piper's (Heroine) past. Wade (the other MC) was a d**k and I felt really heartless. Piper was too accommodating to Wade's demands and too forgiving. The end of the book should have been explored more but it just ended.

I hate giving bad reviews but this book needs improving then I think it would be great. I CAUTIOUSLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!
Ladyacct
I didn't really get into the characters that much, it was a good story line but something I normally read in an HP not a HD/SD. I think they weren't developed much other than anger and regret.
Kylie
Mar 27, 2012 Kylie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance readers
Beautiful story about love and forgiveness.
Amy
This hero was the biggest jerk ever.
MotherPeach
MotherPeach marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
Aug 20, 2014
Daiane Eliad
Daiane Eliad marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Mokona
Mokona added it
Jul 07, 2014
Shraddha Menon
Shraddha Menon marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Kay Marie granger
Kay Marie granger marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Always an avid reader, I was introduced to the joy of reading romance at the age of 13 by an elderly neighbour. Each week I’d visit her and we'd sort through bags and boxes of books - she didn’t know it then but she’d unleashed a monster! A wannabe romance writer monster. At the age of 15 and totally inspired by the books I'd read, I tried my hand at my first romance novel (an abysmal attempt whic ...more
More about Yvonne Lindsay...
A Father's Secret Bought: His Temporary Fiancee (The Takeover #4) The Boss's Christmas Seduction (New Zealand Knights, #1) (Silhouette Desire, #1758) For the Sake of the Secret Child (Wed At Any Price #3) For Love of a Cowboy (Montana Born Fair, #3)