Start by marking “Pacto Por Venganza” as Want to Read:
Pacto Por Venganza

Pacto Por Venganza

3.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  92 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Si ella tenía a su hijo, él le perdonaría su deudaTiempo atrás, la aventura apasionada de Piper Mitchell con el protegido de su padre acabó en desastre. Ahora, a pesar de las exigencias de Wade Collins, ella estaba encantada de empezar de nuevo, sobre todo si existía la posibilidad de que la perdonara.

Wade soñaba con vengarse de la joven mimada que había jugado con sus sen
Published April 17th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Pacto Por Venganza, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pacto Por Venganza

Booklover
Okay read,the start had me gripped but it went downhill in between till the end,would have liked it more if the misunderstanding would have been cleared sooner instead of at the end,wanted more grovelling from Wade,liked the fact Piper accepted her mistakes and made amends when it came to Wade she was weak,i wanted Piper to be more stronger in front of Wade,the forgiveness came too soon,for me still they had a long way to go when it came to dealing with past and Wade's behaviour towards Piper

Amanda
Sep 13, 2011 Amanda rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Diane
a girl who was not valued by her father as anything more than a decoration grows into a woman who wants to make amends for past mistakes she's made.
Jane
Love rekindled. Rekindling with a twist. They've spent 8 years apart. He's not ready to forgive her for something and she is determined to keep a secret. Although he's aware of a part of the secret, she's not aware that he's aware, so she's determined to keep a secret... well, secret.

As usual, HEA is on the way after he and she talk about the misunderstanding and are finally on the same page.
Regina
May 28, 2012 Regina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is your standard Harlequin romance with the usual huge misunderstanding that fuels Wade's anger and revenge against Piper for eight years. I thought Piper's late father was mostly at fault for her feelings of inadequacy and Wade's belief that she had an abortion rather than a miscarriage. The whole contract plot was rather lame; honestly Piper could have told Wade to stick his proposal and walk away. I would have liked to see the author make that work instead. Ho-hum. 3 stars.
Mel Auslan Osborne
Ok I liked this book but would have loved it more if there was more character development and exploration of Piper's (Heroine) past. Wade (the other MC) was a d**k and I felt really heartless. Piper was too accommodating to Wade's demands and too forgiving. The end of the book should have been explored more but it just ended.

I hate giving bad reviews but this book needs improving then I think it would be great. I CAUTIOUSLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!
Ladyacct
Mar 04, 2012 Ladyacct rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
I didn't really get into the characters that much, it was a good story line but something I normally read in an HP not a HD/SD. I think they weren't developed much other than anger and regret.
Kylie
Mar 27, 2012 Kylie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance readers
Beautiful story about love and forgiveness.
Amy
This hero was the biggest jerk ever.
Crystal
Oct 13, 2011 Crystal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i like this book.
Suzane
Suzane marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
N.G
N.G rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Radhi_ug
Radhi_ug marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Vicky Lynn
Vicky Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Carmen
Carmen added it
May 11, 2016
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
sandra cuomo-garvin
sandra cuomo-garvin rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2016
Joelene
Joelene rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Shayna
Shayna rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Er1ka
Er1ka added it
Apr 02, 2016
Heidi
Heidi rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Amantha
Amantha marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Engy
Engy rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2016
Bekah
Bekah added it
Jan 15, 2016
Janiiz Robledo
Janiiz Robledo rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Terri Keel
Terri Keel rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A typical Piscean, USA Today! Best-selling author, Yvonne Lindsay, has always preferred the stories in her head to the real world. Yvonne is a five-time Romance Writers of Australia R*BY nominee and three-time nominee and 2015 winner of the Romance Writers of New Zealand Koru Award of Excellence. She spends her days crafting the stories of her heart and in her spare time she can be found with her ...more
More about Yvonne Lindsay...