Start by marking “Surrender My Heart (Harts in Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Surrender My Heart (Harts in Love, #2)

Surrender My Heart (Harts in Love #2)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Natalie Hart has sworn off love and basketball.

All sports, for that matter. Her pro-athlete husband cheated on her—and she's not sure she'll ever be ready to give her heart again. Now she's single and working at a children's charity, and it's not just event planning that has her putting in overtime. Local football celebrity
Published May 22nd 2012 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Surrender My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender My Heart

I opened this book with the intent to write a review for the publisher and author but found at page 24, I couldn't keep going. I'm sure the story would have been nice - as is evident in previous reviews - but I couldn't push myself to go on. I won't mention why on this review but this was one that unfortunately will meet the "Couldn't Finish Pile."
This is the second book in the Harts in Love series. The three Hart sisters were estranged for many years and have come back to Cleveland for their aunt's funeral. In the first book, Always in My Heart, the sisters patched up their differences and are getting along better.

Natalie, the youngest, has just left a high-profile marriage to a basketball player who cheated on her. Staying in Cleveland for awhile will help her decide what to do next and she keeps busy by fundraising for a children's cha
This is the second book of three about the Hart sisters. But I read it first before I realize that. So I know what I will
read next. The story line of what happened to thier mother has been in the first two books and I bet it will continue in the last
book. It was not the main focus of the book.
Natalie Hart is the youngest of the three sisters. They have not talked to each other for years but I guess in the first they
came together for thier Aunt's funeral that had raised them after thier
Fiona Marsden
Jul 29, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: If you like hot and steamy with good storyline
Recommended to Fiona by: NetGalley
I really wish it were possible to give half stars because I'd like to give this 3.5 stars. I more than liked it but not as much as some I've given 4 stars. This is my first Kimani romance and for an Aussi it was an interesting read. Some of the language was just a little different and believe me I'm going to be using the word 'Fine' in more than just comments about the weather from now on.

I liked the heroine Natalie, a vulnerable young woman just coming out of a failed marriage and still with so
Reading this book let's me know that there is still love after heart break....

I Loved This Book as well as the first of the Heart series, and I know the last of the Heart series will be just as Great as the first two
Hated the heroine Natalie. I know she has issues but really. She tells him she wants only a business relationship and doesn't want him contacting her but when she doesn't hear from him she gets mad and assumes he's with some new woman. He sent her roses and she assumed he cheated on her but they weren't even dating at the time.
A perfect romance. Michael and Natalie's story is sweet, enduring, and lusty. I loved this story from the first page till the last. I was very disappointed with the first Hart sisters story (Callie), but Ms. Perrin totally redeemed herself with this one, in my opinion. I would recommend Surrender My Heart to all lovers of romance. Again, Michael Jones is smoking hot!........The sisters are still on the search for their mother and in this installment the results are again, heartbreaking.

I would l
Aug 11, 2012 Dafort added it
urrender My Heart was the second installment to Kayla Perrin's Heart Series. We meet the younger sister Natalie Hart and her discovery that not all athletes are cheaters. In walks NFL wide receiver Michael Jones or should we say Natalie literally bumps into Mike and instant attraction ignites. Natalie gives Mike a run for his money but he is determined to break through her barriers. Will he succeed, readers will need to pick up this installment and find out. This was a cute and enjoyable read.
This was an ok read. I definitely like Callie's story a bit better. I really liked Michael's character. He was a real go getter when it came to what he wanted. Natalie, there was just a little something missing with her that I couldn't quite figure out. These two had a few good love scenes so the chemistry was definitely there, but the story just wasn't as powerful as the first. Looking forward to reading the 3rd book because Deanna seems like she'll have a really interesting story.
This is the second book in the Heart series and the thing I love most about this series is, this book picked up right where Always In My Heart left off. Many series pick up a couple of months down the road but this one was like reading one book. We are getting closer and closer to solving the big mystery in the series and I can't wait for the next book. Kayla Perrin has done an excellent job with this series!
slow at times but overall a good read
This was a good book. It was a very sweet love story. I think Michael's character kept me wanting to read more. He has good looks, high standards and is up for a challenge.
Freda Mcdonald
I enjoyed this story. It was not the best written or the most interesting book I've read but it was ok. It was a nice poolside, just chillin' read.
Marilyn Diamond
I loved this book..Could not put it down... a sweet love story with a message.
I can't wait to read the other series.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Harts in Love
Category: African-American
Can't wait for the next one
Danita Brown
Danita Brown marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Anaree_b marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
Library marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Carmen marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Luschus Beth
Luschus Beth marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Pleasure Rush  (New York Sabers Football, #4)
  • Island for Two: Hawaii Magic\Fiji Fantasy
  • Case for Seduction
  • Any Way You Want It
  • Chemistry of Desire
  • Sweeter Temptation
  • Sweet Southern Nights (Kimani Romance)
  • These Arms of Mine
  • Diamond Dreams
  • Surrender to a Donovan
  • Not Even If You Begged
  • Comfort of a Man
  • To Tempt a Wilde
  • Her Perfect Candidate

Harts in Love (4 books)
  • Always in My Heart (Harts in Love, #1)
  • Heart to Heart (Harts in Love, #3)
  • Until Now (Harts in Love, #4)