Start by marking “Island for Two: Hawaii Magic\Fiji Fantasy” as Want to Read:
Island for Two: Hawaii Magic\Fiji Fantasy

Island for Two: Hawaii Magic\Fiji Fantasy

For two couples, paradise is about to heat up...

Hawaii Magic by Beverly Jenkins
Workaholic attorney Anita Hunt is on the job 24/7. She's looking to make partner, not party. While on a forced vacation in Hawaii, she meets gorgeous pilot Steve Blair. When engine trouble forces them to make a crash landing, the seductive airman shows her a side of the exotic island and herself
Published May 22nd 2012 by Kimani (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Island for Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Island for Two

Marilyn Diamond
May 23, 2012 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing
I love any work Beverly Jenkins does and this is the second time reading the work of Ms. Overton. These two novels took me away to far and distance lands and I became one with my other self.
Jadaloves
Dec 27, 2012 Jadaloves rated it really liked it
Hawaii Magic by Beverly Jenkins was a charming little story that brought a smile to my face. Over worked Anita Hunt is essentially forced to take a vacation to Hawaii by her boss. Her pilot, Steve Blair, has the honor of taking her from California to Hawaii. Because of her frosty demeanor, Steve deems it best to stay away from her, but finds it difficult when he also ends up being the one to take her on the helicopter tour of Hawaii. When their copter goes down, and they are forced to survive to ...more
Reshemah
Jun 24, 2012 Reshemah rated it really liked it
Island For Two is two short stories about island love. The first story written by Beverly Jenkins, takes place in Hawaii. It is the Story of Anita Hunt and Steve Blair. Anita is a workaholic attorney who is forced to take a vacation by her boss where she meets her pilot Steve. When they have to make a cash landing, things heat up between these two. This story seemed a little rushed to me at the end. Maybe because it started off slow and it should have jumped off at the start with it being a shor ...more
Cait
Feb 07, 2015 Cait rated it it was ok
I don't know, man. I like cheesy romance as much as the next girl. But I just cannot stand this "we literally met two days ago, I know absolutely nothing about this person except how to locate their genitalia BUT THEY ARE MY SOULMATE HERE'S AN ENGAGEMENT RING YAYYYY" garbage. It's so convenient and lazy.

If you want a happy ending, build a decent story first.
Kim
Jun 09, 2012 Kim rated it liked it
3 Stars - Hawaii Magic
A quickie packed with some funny one liners, and a few good love scenes.

3.5 Stars - Fiji Fantasy
I liked this story a bit more than the last. The story got right down to business, there was no beating around the bush which is essential in these short stories. Connie and Michael had a fiery coming together. It was really passionate and also super sweet at the same time. I don't want to give it away, but Connie's trickery was a bit far fetched to me, but I was glad they were a
Leondra
Jan 20, 2014 Leondra rated it it was amazing
I read this while in Hawaii...Wow. This book caused me to take a helicopter tour and I was kibda hoping for a crash...(Not really) but it cause me to see Hawaii in a whole new light. what a great read.
Gwen
Jun 29, 2016 Gwen rated it it was amazing
I travel to romantic islands as I enjoyed reading about the love of two couples. The geographical descriptions were breathtaking.
Kesha
Jan 19, 2013 Kesha rated it it was ok
Two very quick reads by two authors I like. I liked Fiji Fantasy by Elaine Overton best but I wish it was maybe 100+ pages longer. Would have loved more info on what happened between Brian and Annie when Connie moved out, how Brian 'took care of' Nathan, and Connie's new independence and long engagement. In Hawaii Magic by Beverly Jenkin's I really hated the mother and would have loved to see her reaction to her upcoming wedding in an epilogue. Maybe she would have had Greg crash the wedding.
Andrea Jackson
I thoroughly loved it. Two novelettes about fantasy love on a tropical island. Total fantasy, with the romance, the rich, gorgeous, nice heroes. But it was a quick and enjoyable escape. Makes me want to visit both Fiji and Kuaui!
Susan Weber
Oct 21, 2013 Susan Weber rated it it was amazing
Reading this book brought back memories of my trip to Kauai and the helicopter trip that we took. Yes it is a trashy romance novel....but it's a fun read and sometimes you just need that to escape the real world for a while.
Odessa Nance
Aug 25, 2012 Odessa Nance rated it really liked it
I very like Beverly Jenkin's stories. This was a good and enjoyable story. I also liked Elaine Overton's although it was a very short story.
Carla wynn
Sep 05, 2013 Carla wynn rated it really liked it
Enjoyed both stories, would have enjoyed if they had been a little longer.
Shawnette
May 30, 2012 Shawnette rated it liked it
Two QUICK...just OK island treats...IMHO.
Fanci
Jun 24, 2012 Fanci rated it it was amazing
Loved them both.....
Geneva
Jul 17, 2014 Geneva rated it really liked it
loved it!
Barbara Owens-Porter
Barbara Owens-Porter marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Mimi
Mimi rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2016
Arleatha Bryant
Arleatha Bryant rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2016
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Gwen Washington
Gwen Washington marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Valerie Hartley-moore
Valerie Hartley-moore rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Sherelle Gordon
Sherelle Gordon marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Mamye
Mamye marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Candace
Candace marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Kishanna Laurie
Kishanna Laurie rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Renee
Renee rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2016
Monique Lawrence
Monique Lawrence marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Dee Jay
Dee Jay rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Pleasure Rush  (New York Sabers Football, #4)
  • Surrender My Heart (Harts in Love, #2)
  • Case for Seduction
  • Forever a Stallion
  • Champagne Kisses
  • Chemistry of Desire
  • Just One Taste (The Buchanans of Alaska, #2)(Coles Family, #4)
  • Sultry Nights (Kimani Romance)
  • These Arms of Mine
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Every Road To You (Espresso Empire, #1)
  • Surrender to a Donovan
  • The Law of Desire
  • Comfort of a Man
  • Her Perfect Candidate
  • Sweet Silver Bells
199260
Beverly Jenkins is an African-American historical romance writer. She and her family live in southeastern Michigan. Born in Detroit, she graduated from Cass Technical High School and attended Michigan State University where she majored in Journalism and English Literature.
Ms. Jenkins has written sixteen books to date and has received numerous awards for her works, including: the Detroit Free Pres
More about Beverly Jenkins...