Start by marking “Not Just Friends” as Want to Read:
Not Just Friends

Not Just Friends (The Wrong Bed #62)

Come to Camp Winnehatchee!
For new experiences. (With
boys!)
For the great outdoors. (Where you can find yourself in nature. With
boys!)
For adults-only activities. (Best shared with
men!)

For venture capitalist Adam Sutherland, attending Camp Winnehatchee's reopening was a no-brainer. He's even reuniting with former camp counselors to chip in and help revive the camp. What h
Published April 17th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Not Just Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Just Friends

Funzee Shu
Aug 23, 2014 Funzee Shu rated it liked it

Everything he'd ever wanted or needed in life was there in her smile, in the sound of her voice, in the feel of her body against his. ~ Adam Sutherland.

I'm falling in love, not with the boy of my dreams, but with the man he's become. ~ Julia McKee.

"Not Just Friends" was a sweet-light-story about a girl who hv a crush for a boy from her Summer Camp for a decade !

This young girl like this boy so so much, but she kept what she felt for herself cuz the boy is a player and way too busy with others
Kate
Jun 07, 2012 Kate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall rating -- 4.5 stars

I never went to overnight summer camp as a kid, but now I wish I had so I could reunite with my summertime crush like the hero and heroine in this book! It's fun seeing unrequited teenage love work out in the end.
Jenna Anderson
May 06, 2012 Jenna Anderson rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Adam and Julia have known each other for years, almost decades. They were campmates in their childhood and later counselors at the same camp. Julia has always harbored a secret crush for Adam. He was a player and out of her reach. Years later Julia and Adam are brought back together at Camp Winnehawkee. Their friends, Kate and Mason, have purchased the property and are in the process of fixing it up to reopen.

I’d like to thank NetGalley and Harlequin for the review copy of Not Just Friends.

This
Kat Latham
Apr 22, 2012 Kat Latham rated it really liked it
When Julia McKee's friends buy the summer camp where they had all spent a decade of summers, she's more than happy to take a week away from her bakery and help them with renovations. But on her first night sleeping in one of the cabins, she's awoken by the boy she spent all those summers fantasizing - and writing in her diary - about.

Well, Adam Sutherland's not such a boy anymore. He's definitely become a man. And unbeknownst to Jules, he spent more than his fair share of time fantasizing about
Ally
Jun 06, 2012 Ally rated it liked it
Not Just friends
This easy breezy read was offered to me by Net Galley and harlequin. Thank you
This book was an easy breezy read which hit the spot, I was craving me some harlequin blaze and as always it was delivered.
An adventure awaits you at camp Winnehatchee as it did many years ago for Adam and Julia as kids they’d enjoyed the camp as a retreat. Now the camp is closing down and as a favour to their friends once again they come together to save the camp. Julia anticipates seeing her childhoo
Rhonda
May 02, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it
4 STARS
It has adult content being a blaze book. I enjoyed Not Just Friends.
The characters are all good friends from thier youth all having gone to camp for years and then being camp counselers for years.
Julia McKee first went to camp Winnehawkee when she was 10 years old.
Julia kept a journal and during the story it reads some of her entries about camp and her crush on Adam.
Since her first year of camp she became good friends with Kate Carmichael and Frannie Dillon. They have always kept in conta
Alicia Jespersen(BehindThePicketFence)
“Win-ne-who?” Win-ne-hawkee! Who are you Winnehawkee Winne-who? Winnehawkee. Are you true? Winnehawkee. We’re true blue. Winnehawkee, Winnehawkee, whoo!”

From Julie McKee’s first summer at Camp Winnehawkee she knew that she was in love with Adam Sutherland. Adam has always been the stud with plenty of dates to go around. Julie believes that he could never feel anything for her, but that doesn’t stop her from fantasizing about a week alone with him.

As the campers come back to Camp Winnehawkee some
Apr 04, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it
My Opinion:

This book was funny, sexy, and downright fun! I had a delightful adventure following Julia around as she helped reestablish Camp Winnehatchee. But I had an even better time watching her fall back in love with Adam and reading all about their hot chemistry.

I can relate to Julia's childhood. I was the same as her when everyone else was out playing with their friends, I was inside reading a book. Books were (are) my best friends, and I am not ashamed to admit it. I love to delve into the
Lori
Apr 14, 2012 Lori rated it really liked it
I really kind of struggled with how I wanted to rate this one... I'd say a solid 3.75 starts. It was sexy, it was sweet, it kept me entertained and very interested... and maybe I"m being a little silly here because I never did anything like this but I kind of found the characters a little immature at times.... it was mostly just the beginning of the book that I felt that way though.

Watching Adam and Julia's relationship grow was actually very sweet.. what they learned about each other including
elstaffe
Camp romance.
Mlleelizabeth
Sep 28, 2013 Mlleelizabeth rated it liked it
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Tia
Apr 04, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
It was one of those "cutesy" type books. Girl finally gets her crush when they are both adults and fight to stay and be together through all odds. I wouldn't say I related to the book in any way, except maybe experiencing unrequited love when I was younger but that's about it. It was an enjoyable read.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
I could swear I've read this one before. Perhaps, another like it?

Any old hoot...this book was a cute little former teen crush who also liked me but didn't think I would like him and now we're going to have sex like bunnies and eventually get our HEA. :-)
Barb
Jun 16, 2012 Barb rated it really liked it
What happens when childhood summer camp friends spend 10 years together then get together for a reunion 12 years later? Well you'll just have to find out by reading this book. Its an awesome read. I've given it a 4.5 stars....
Irene
Apr 05, 2013 Irene rated it it was ok
Quick and entertaining enough read. Not too fond of the perspective changing from one sentence to another. Didn't like the epilogue too much. Cover of the book has nothing to do with the content.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Wrong Bed
Category: Passion

Audio Sample
Lindsay
Feb 09, 2013 Lindsay rated it liked it
It was ok but nothing special. Although there are sex scenes, they are pretty tame for Blaze. Good plot, but there was nothing to make me remember it 3 months from now.
Kimberly
Sep 27, 2014 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, adult
Well-written romance, but the cover doesn't match the story at all. The blonde on the cover is not the geeky protagonist who fawns over her childhood summer camp crush.
E.L.
Sep 02, 2012 E.L. rated it it was amazing
Very much enjoyed this book. It was fun and very entertaining from the very first chapter. It was a good showing of how 'bad' boys can become 'good' men.
Shanelle
Aug 30, 2014 Shanelle rated it it was ok
Shelves: harlequin-blaze
This book was rather boring. no real spark between the main characters and the setting was rather bland. Not one of her best by far.
Crystal McFarland
Dec 29, 2012 Crystal McFarland rated it really liked it
loved it.new atmosphere, not the same old resort type book.very sexy,but also brings back childhood memories of camp.
Mzpastrychef
4 1/2 stars.
Amy
Jun 03, 2012 Amy rated it really liked it
Jєѕѕαღ
Jєѕѕαღ marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Jacqueline
Jacqueline marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Susan Elias
Susan Elias rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Coming Up For Air
  • Blazing Midsummer Nights
  • The Keeper
  • Full Surrender
  • Night After Night...
  • Watch Me (Stepping Up Trilogy, #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Sons of Chance, #8)
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • Born Ready
  • Have Me
  • Barefoot Blue Jean Night (Made in Montana, #1)
  • Once Upon a Valentine: All Tangled Up\Sleeping with a Beauty\Catch Me
  • While She Was Sleeping... (Harlequin Blaze #533)
Kate began reading romance in 1979 when she picked up a copy of Kathleen Woodiwiss's Ashes in the Wind. She read the book from cover to cover in one very long night and was immediately hooked on the genre.

The next morning, she was standing at the door to her local Waldenbooks and when they opened, she hurried inside and asked for everything else written by Woodiwiss. At the same time, she found wo
More about Kate Hoffmann...

The Wrong Bed (1 - 10 of 75 books)
  • Bedded Bliss
  • Honeymoon With A Stranger (The Wrong Bed, #2)
  • Twin Beds (The Wrong Bed, #3)
  • Love Me, Love My Bed (The Wrong Bed, #4)
  • Midnight Train From Georgia (The Wrong Bed, #5)
  • His Double, Her Trouble (The Wrong Bed, #6)
  • In The Dark  (Harlequin Temptation #723)
  • Tangled Sheets (Harlequin Temptation #727)
  • Not in My Bed! (Harlequin Temptation #731)
  • While He Was Sleeping (The Wrong Bed, #11)