Start by marking “Eye of the Storm” as Want to Read:
Eye of the Storm

Eye of the Storm

3.54  ·  Rating Details  ·  92 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
After one of her patients is murdered, Dr. Megan Bradley has to get away. Away from the crime she saw but couldn't prevent, and away from missionary Gerard Vance, who almost made her trust in love again. Shaken and scared, Megan fl ees to the one place she can heal—her small Missouri hometown. She never expected Gerard to follow her…or for danger to find her again. When th ...more
Published March 6th 2012 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Eye of the Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eye of the Storm

The Lawman Claims His Bride by Renee RyanMegan's Hero by Sharon GillenwaterHis Mountain Miss by Karen KirstThe Pastor Takes a Wife (Steeple Hill Love Inspired by Anna SchmidtWinter Wedding Bells by Mary Connealy
"Megan"
38th out of 71 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Trinity Rose
Apr 16, 2012 Trinity Rose rated it it was amazing
I’ve read many of Hannah Alexander’s books and have loved them all. This book Eye of the Storm is another suspenseful book that is full of twists and turns and unexpected ending. The only thing wrong with this book is that I wish it were longer, only because it is so good.
The love story between Gerard and Megan is really sweet. Even though Megan tried to escape the love Gerard shared with her, she was finding out things about life and love that only can come from the true source of love-God. Wi
Christine
Mar 06, 2012 Christine rated it liked it
Dr. Megan Bradley flees Corpus Christi and the rescue mission clinic at which she works to a small cabin in Missouri after her homeless patient is murdered right before her eyes. Even though it’s a tragedy that brings her home, the timing of her return is excellent. Megan’s old friend Kirstie may be in danger and needs her help. Megan is shocked when Gerard Vance, an ex-cop who runs the clinic, shows up in Jolly Mill, Missouri and also agrees to assist Kirstie. Megan agrees to work with him to s ...more
Wendy Sparkes
Mar 13, 2012 Wendy Sparkes rated it really liked it
Dr. Megan Bradley has witnessed a murder & had to perform a post mortem C-section on the victim to save her baby. Unable to deal with the whole trauma, Megan flees the rescue mission clinic at Corpus Christi to her hometown Jolly Mill to give herself time to heal – because of course, Jolly Mill is a safe place to be, nothing dangerous ever happens there!

It also gives her the time to focus on her friends. Her best friend Lynley is beside herself as her mother, Kirstie, suffers from constant b
John Hanscom
Feb 01, 2012 John Hanscom rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS - I know I am supposed to "hide" this, but the book is impossible to critique otherwise.

The author is an award winning writer. She must have "phoned in" this one. In 278 pages, nothing really happens. The two protagonists have nothing happen TO them, though they do solve a mystery for two others. The two issues which always happen in there "love inspired suspense" novels - how will one or the other or both find each other and God just sort of resolve themselves with
Judine Brey
Jul 05, 2016 Judine Brey rated it it was ok
For a suspense novel, this was distinctlty lackluster. There was very little action, aside from Kirstie's blackouts - and those got a bit repetitive after a while. While I like Megan and Gerard as a couple, the final wrap-up that brought them together was way too convenient.
Jennifer Goins
Feb 02, 2016 Jennifer Goins rated it really liked it
just got done reading the book called Eye of the Storm by the author Hannah Alexander. I got this book for Christmas from my stepmom, I would have to give this a 4 star rating it took me a little longer to read because the print was kinda small to read. other then that the book was good to read.
Judith
Dec 04, 2014 Judith rated it it was ok
The book went on forever. I ended up thinking the book was okay, but I wouldn't recommend it. Very slow to get into the story. Dragging dialog. Her distress over the events at the mission got old after the tenth time, to say nothing of the fiftieth time!
Cathy Beckett
Apr 27, 2015 Cathy Beckett rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-books-read
Very strong story. The thing I liked most it wasn't preachy and it had a steady flow. Megan and Gerard were well-developed and multifaceted characters. The secondary characters were strong also. I want to read more from this husband-wife writing team.
Bonnie
Feb 08, 2013 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
I liked the setting as it talks of rescue missions and the people willing to sacrifice their time to help others. It shows love and how they all worked together to help those in need. The action and suspense was captivating... loved trying to guess what was causing Kirstie's health issues, can't wait for more!! And of course, the romance always keeps it interesting...
Kara
Jun 28, 2014 Kara rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Thank you Hannah Alexander for writing this book! It was outstanding. My mind flipped back and forth on who the bad guy was!
Kereasa Reynolds
Mar 24, 2013 Kereasa Reynolds rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good book. It was hard at times to stay with the story it seem to jump from first one person to another. That made the story hard to follow at the beginning.
Nina
May 28, 2012 Nina rated it it was amazing
The first few words of this book gets you right off, this is a great book, and will keep you reading from the start, you read it and tell me what you think!!
Anne
Nov 02, 2013 Anne rated it it was amazing
Great mystery with a nicd Christian love storyin the background. Lovedthe ending
Robin
Aug 26, 2015 Robin rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: in-my-tbr-pile
Didn't finish this. Read about half of it and just couldn't stay interested.
Judy Templeton-sims
Mar 31, 2013 Judy Templeton-sims rated it did not like it
puke,puke, puke!
PWRL
Aug 15, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-new
A
Angela Bender
Angela Bender marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Sandra Myers
Sandra Myers marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Samantha Hutchins
Samantha Hutchins marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Peggy Pitts
Peggy Pitts marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Sarah Mavis
Sarah Mavis marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Margaret Cicio
Margaret Cicio rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Shades of Truth
  • Private Eye Protector (Heroes for Hire, #5)
  • Face of Danger
  • The Detective's Secret Daughter (Fitzgerald Bay, #3)
  • Trail of Lies (Texas Ranger Justice, #4)
  • Risky Reunion (Protecting the Witnesses, #6)
  • Double Exposure
  • Duty to Protect (Big Sky Secrets, #5)
  • The Widow's Protector (Fitzgerald Bay, #4)
  • On Thin Ice (Whisper Lake, #2)
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Zero Visibility
  • Dangerous Melody (Treasure Seekers #2)
  • Undercover Pursuit (Missions of Mercy #3)
HANNAH ALEXANDER is the pen name for the husband-and-wife writing team of Mel and Cheryl Hodde, who began collaborating on their first blind date. Cheryl is the wordsmith, and Mel is the medical expert who helps her with the medical plotlines and edits everything she writes.
More about Hannah Alexander...