Start by marking “A Wolf's Heart (Valorian Chronicles #6)” as Want to Read:
A Wolf's Heart (Valorian Chronicles #6)

A Wolf's Heart (Valorian Chronicles #6)

Desire can be deadly.Gabriel Bellmonte knows that better than anyone. He let his first love slip away, while loyalty to his kind kept him in Nouveau Monde fighting crime. But now the seasoned Lycan investigator has been handed his toughest assignment yet.

"Shadow Elise Leroy's every move" is his order from above—something Gabriel will do with pleasure. Except his lingering
Paperback, Harlequin Nocturne #135, 288 pages
Published April 17th 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about A Wolf's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wolf's Heart

The Truth about Vampires / Salvation of the Damned by Theresa MeyersRaintree by Linda Winstead JonesOtherworld Protector by Jane GodmanWolf Hunt by Doranna DurginJaguar Night by Doranna Durgin
Harlequin / Silhouette Nocturne
86th out of 250 books — 50 voters
The Rebel's Promise by Jane GodmanOn a Wicked Dawn by Stephanie LaurensJust the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie JamesHeaven, Texas by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsLost Love, Last Love by Rosemary Rogers
Romance With Extra Drama!
59th out of 189 books — 42 voters

More lists with this book...

Carmen
May 15, 2012 Carmen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin, vamps
I love Vivi Anna's world of supernatural crime fighters. It is a CSI I would even make time to watch. The entire series has been fantastic as a whole, although all of the books have stand alone storylines. The rekindling of the relationship between Gabriel and Elise was well done with a little Notting Hill flavour (the film). A romance rekindling with a bit of angst but without the horrible tossing back of recriminations which many storytellers lean on as plot filler.

Desire can be deadly.
Gabrie
Steena Holmes
Apr 21, 2012 Steena Holmes rated it it was amazing
Once again Vivi Anna has surpassed my expectations. She took a story many have tried to write but with voice and writing style - she made it into a story no one else has told. She took me out of my setting and plopped me into hers. Loved it. Probably my favorite of this series yet!
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Sep 15, 2012 Rachel- Goodbye Borders rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2012
Good end to the series. What kept this book from rating higher: I liked how Elise started out strong, but I felt she become weaker as the book progressed. Less of a victim and slightly more bad-ass would have been better.
Kathy
Katie O'Connor
Apr 28, 2012 Katie O'Connor rated it it was amazing
Fabulous, realistic characters. Believable dialog. Lots of action. I had trouble putting this one down.
Deb
Nov 17, 2012 Deb rated it liked it
Full of suspense and drama. With a long lost love, returned to where it belonged.
Good read :-)
LyndaLynx
Dec 22, 2014 LyndaLynx rated it liked it
Mill's&Boons romance with a twist of supernatural love. Everybody need some romance.
Debbie Heaton
Jun 25, 2012 Debbie Heaton rated it liked it
In Anna’s paranormal romantic suspense novel, Gabriel Bellmonte is a member of the Nouveau Monde investigations, but now the seasoned investigator has been handed the toughest case of his career. Elise Leroy, Gabriel’s first and only love, is being stalked and he has been ordered to protect her. Glamorous and successful, Gabriel must fight the attraction he still feels for her. As skilled as this Lycan is, he must sharpen his fangs against a strong adversary determined to have Elise as his own.

Kendra Mcglothin
Jun 02, 2013 Kendra Mcglothin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nocturnal
Loved the book. Can't believe who the trouble maker was.

After 15 years of separation Gabriel Bellmonte and Elise Leroy found each other again. This time Elise is a movie star having problems with some fan mail that is quite disturbing. Gabriel Bellmonte is the Crime Scene Investigator in charge of finding out who sent the letter and Elise's life.

Having found out that they both love each other still Gabriel loses Elise again do to a kidnapper. Can Gabriel find her in time?????
Faith Dominguez
ok well this book wasn't anything I thought it would by. I was truly very disappointed when I found out that it was with a werewolf's and vampires. I wasnt anything really that has to do with vampires.(and ultraviolet doesn't count).
But I really didn't finish it, it had more of the feeling of the movie called the underworld so I won't read this one or any other books by this Author sorry. so o don't really recommend this book out
Pam
Jul 20, 2016 Pam rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016, h2016
the book was well written characters interesting. I just don't care for the genre I guess. If you enjoy vampires etc it is an excellent read. The writing is good
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I really enjoyed this series and I'm sorry to see it end.
K
Jul 09, 2012 K rated it liked it
Extremely sad that this was the last book. Decent way to go out, I guess.

Enjoyed Kellen and Sophie popping up.
Lori
Feb 26, 2013 Lori rated it it was amazing
WOW! That's all i can say.
Kayla Salmon
Kayla Salmon marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Anne Cummings
Anne Cummings rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2016
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Sherri
Sherri rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Krissy Austin
Krissy Austin marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Alysha
Alysha marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
  • Nightwalker (Nightwalkers #3)
  • Shifter's Destiny
  • Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)
  • Kissed by a Vampire (The Calling #8)
  • Guardian Wolf (Alpha Force #3)
  • Claimed by a Vampire (The Claiming #2)
  • Holiday with a Vampire 4 (Vampire Moons #2.5 / Nightsiders 0.5)
  • The Vampire Who Loved Me (Sons of Midnight #2)
  • Ashes of Angels (Of Angels and Demons #3)
  • The Witch Thief (Unbound #6)
  • Soul Whisperer (The Tracker #3)
  • Warrior Rising (The Esri #4)
  • Guardian of the Night (Vampire Moons, #2)
  • Tiger Bound (Sentinels #4)
  • Vacation with a Vampire...and Other Immortals (Wings in the Night #17.5)
  • Deja Vu
  • Savage Redemption (Vampire #5)
  • The Shadow Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #9)
USA TODAY bestselling author, Vivi Anna likes to burn up the pages with her original unique brand of fantasy fiction. Whether it's in ancient Egypt, or in an apocalyptic future, Vivi always writes fast paced action-adventure with strong independent women that can kick some butt, and dark delicious heroes to kill for.

When Vivi isn't writing, you can find her causing a ruckus at downtown bistros, fl
More about Vivi Anna...

Valorian Chronicles (10 books)
  • Blood Secrets (Valorian Chronicles #1)
  • Dark Lies (Valorian Chronicles #2)
  • Mahina's Storm (Valorian Chronicles, #2.5)
  • Veiled Truth (Valorian Chronicles #3)
  • The Vampire's Quest (Valorian Chronicles #4)
  • The Bewitching Hour  (Valorian Chronicles, #4.5)
  • The Vampire's Kiss (Valorian Chronicles #5)
  • Her Dark Heart (Valorian Chronicles #5.5)
  • Be My Valentine, Vampire (Wicked Games #2.2)