A Wolf's Heart (Valorian Chronicles #6)

A Wolf's Heart (Valorian Chronicles #6)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Desire can be deadly.Gabriel Bellmonte knows that better than anyone. He let his first love slip away, while loyalty to his kind kept him in Nouveau Monde fighting crime. But now the seasoned Lycan investigator has been handed his toughest assignment yet.

"Shadow Elise Leroy's every move" is his order from above—something Gabriel will do with pleasure. Except his lingering...more
Paperback, Harlequin Nocturne #135, 288 pages
Published April 17th 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about A Wolf's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wolf's Heart

Carmen
I love Vivi Anna's world of supernatural crime fighters. It is a CSI I would even make time to watch. The entire series has been fantastic as a whole, although all of the books have stand alone storylines. The rekindling of the relationship between Gabriel and Elise was well done with a little Notting Hill flavour (the film). A romance rekindling with a bit of angst but without the horrible tossing back of recriminations which many storytellers lean on as plot filler.

Desire can be deadly.
Gabrie...more
Steena Holmes
Once again Vivi Anna has surpassed my expectations. She took a story many have tried to write but with voice and writing style - she made it into a story no one else has told. She took me out of my setting and plopped me into hers. Loved it. Probably my favorite of this series yet!
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Good end to the series. What kept this book from rating higher: I liked how Elise started out strong, but I felt she become weaker as the book progressed. Less of a victim and slightly more bad-ass would have been better.
Katie O'Connor
Fabulous, realistic characters. Believable dialog. Lots of action. I had trouble putting this one down.
Deb
Full of suspense and drama. With a long lost love, returned to where it belonged.
Good read :-)
Debbie Heaton
In Anna’s paranormal romantic suspense novel, Gabriel Bellmonte is a member of the Nouveau Monde investigations, but now the seasoned investigator has been handed the toughest case of his career. Elise Leroy, Gabriel’s first and only love, is being stalked and he has been ordered to protect her. Glamorous and successful, Gabriel must fight the attraction he still feels for her. As skilled as this Lycan is, he must sharpen his fangs against a strong adversary determined to have Elise as his own.

Kendra Mcglothin
Loved the book. Can't believe who the trouble maker was.

After 15 years of separation Gabriel Bellmonte and Elise Leroy found each other again. This time Elise is a movie star having problems with some fan mail that is quite disturbing. Gabriel Bellmonte is the Crime Scene Investigator in charge of finding out who sent the letter and Elise's life.

Having found out that they both love each other still Gabriel loses Elise again do to a kidnapper. Can Gabriel find her in time?????
Violet the Vanisher
ok well this book wasn't anything I thought it would by. I was truly very disappointed when I found out that it was with a werewolf's and vampires. I wasnt anything really that has to do with vampires.(and ultraviolet doesn't count).
But I really didn't finish it, it had more of the feeling of the movie called the underworld so I won't read this one or any other books by this Author sorry. so o don't really recommend this book out
April   ♥"Lover of Stu" ♥
I really enjoyed this series and I'm sorry to see it end.
K
Extremely sad that this was the last book. Decent way to go out, I guess.

Enjoyed Kellen and Sophie popping up.
Lori
WOW! That's all i can say.
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Leonie Burlace
Leonie Burlace marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Teshai
Teshai marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Tamera McIntosh
Tamera McIntosh marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Jewel James
Jewel James marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Nomme
Nomme added it
Aug 09, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Ioulia
Ioulia marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Joanne Mcclafferty
Joanne Mcclafferty marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
USA TODAY bestselling author, Vivi Anna likes to burn up the pages with her original unique brand of fantasy fiction. Whether it's in ancient Egypt, or in an apocalyptic future, Vivi always writes fast paced action-adventure with strong independent women that can kick some butt, and dark delicious heroes to kill for.

When Vivi isn't writing, you can find her causing a ruckus at downtown bistros, fl...more
More about Vivi Anna...
Bad to the Bone (Bad To The Bone, #1) Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2) The Vampire Affair (The Vampire Affair, #1) Blood Secrets (Valorian Chronicles #1)