Start by marking “Texas Baby Sanctuary (Chance, Texas #1)” as Want to Read:
Texas Baby Sanctuary (Chance, Texas #1)

Texas Baby Sanctuary (Chance, Texas Series #1)

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  40 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
There was nowhere safe for Grace Baker and her baby to run. Even the law was no match for the ruthless drug lord who'd fathered her child. Serrano had spies everywhere and wouldn't stop till he captured his son and killed Grace. Now Marshal Sam Chance was suddenly back in her life offering protection…could she dare to refuse?

Sam believed his family ranch was the one place
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published March 20th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Texas Baby Sanctuary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Texas Baby Sanctuary

Tia
Mar 12, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
I'm positive that this novel is from a series of book, although for the life of me, I can't remember which series. It was just too familiar with the characters aka the Chance brothers and Cami for me to think I haven't read another book similar.

In this book Sam is a US Marshall and he needs to protect Grace and her son Mikey from an evil, murderous drug lord. Hose had kidnapped Grace when she was nineteen and raped her for four years. When Grace found out she was pregnant with Hose's son, her do
Marcia
Mar 21, 2012 Marcia rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone over the age of 14 who loves romantic suspense
“Grace, I won’t screw it up again.”

Sam believed his family ranch was the one place Grace would be safe. Here they found refuge in each other's arms. But returning home only
Susan
Very good book. Grace had been doing a pretty good job of running and hiding, but Sam had been looking for her to get Grace and Mikey back in protection. When Serrano caught up with them, Sam decided the safest place to take them was his family's ranch. The biggest problem was that he hadn't been back there in more than ten years. Fortunately, the only issues going back were his own. He had fled the ranch after feeling responsible for the death of his little brother, and had spent the years sinc ...more
Melissa Cutler
Mar 31, 2012 Melissa Cutler rated it it was amazing
I loved TEXAS BABY SANCTUARY and zoomed through it. I fell in love with Sam Chance from the moment he stepped onto the page. He was just the right amount of brooding and sweetness, with a real respect for women that I found instantly endearing. Conrad jumped right into the suspense with a high stakes shootout that left Sam and Grace, the heroine, on the run with Grace's baby. They end up in Chance, Texas, which is Sam's old stomping ground. I tell you what, I wish I could move to Chance, TX. It ...more
Melissa
Jun 29, 2013 Melissa rated it really liked it
Sam Chase is a US Marshall and all around good guy. It doesn't hurt that he's a hunky cowboy and the oldest in a family that's known challenges. When he says he is going to do something, he is.

He vowed to protect Grace Baker and her son. Sam Chase will go to the ends of the earth or in this case, his own backyard (and bad nightmare) to save her.

The story had just the right amount of action and passion. The characters came alive for me and I couldn't stop reading it. Texas Baby Sanctuary pulls a
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Chance, Texas
Pheonix Fanfiction
Pheonix Fanfiction marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Michelle Padilla
Michelle Padilla rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Karla
Karla added it
Jun 15, 2016
Jean
Jean rated it really liked it
May 13, 2016
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
TravelingGal
TravelingGal rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2016
Carol Bowser
Carol Bowser rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Cayla
Cayla rated it it was ok
Mar 12, 2015
Ted Kreiner
Ted Kreiner rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Patty Desormeaux
Patty Desormeaux rated it really liked it
May 17, 2014
Jane Silhouette
Jane Silhouette rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2014
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Melissa Benini
Melissa Benini rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bestselling author, Linda Conrad, has written over thirty contemporary novels. Her favorite genre is romantic suspense. Add in a little paranormal and she's in heaven.

Linda's sensual characters and passionate stories have brought her numerous awards. She and her husband and their dog KiKi live near the Florida Keys. Her favorite things are reading, cooking and...um...eating!

I love connecting with
More about Linda Conrad...

Chance, Texas Series (4 books)
  • Texas Manhunt (Chance, Texas #2)
  • Christmas Confidential: Holiday Protector\A Chance Reunion (Chance, Texas #3)
  • Last Chance Reunion: Texas Cold Case\Texas Lost and Found (Chance, Texas #4)