Start by marking “The Perfect Outsider (Perfect, Wyoming, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Outsider  (Perfect, Wyoming, #5)

The Perfect Outsider (Perfect, Wyoming #5)

How can she leave him to die?

June Farrow works for Cold Plains Search and Rescue as cover for her real mission - helping Devotees escape from Samuel Grayson's evil cult. The rugged man she finds in the woods has no memory, but evidence points to his being one of Grayson's murderous enforcers. Hardwired to save lives, June's only option is to take him to the safe house.

"Jes

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Romantic Suspense #1704, Perfect, Wyoming #5, 224 pages
Published April 17th 2012 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Outsider, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Outsider

Kristin
Dec 09, 2012 Kristin rated it it was ok
This storyline had lots of potential as being a really good story, but just wasn't executed in a way that made this story great. It focuses on a greeting widow whose son and husband died soon after her husband joined a cult. After this traumatic experience, June, the main character devotes her life to rescuing people who want to escape a cult and are in a dangerous situation because of it. She mets a man who has retrograde amnesia due to a head injury and many signs show that this man might be a ...more
Susan
Very good book. When June finds Jesse injured in the woods she has no choice but to bring him back to the safe house to save his life. She locks him up to protect the inhabitants, but as she questions him she gets the feeling his amnesia is real and that he is no threat to them. Jesse feels he's there to do something concerning Samuel Grayson, but he can't remember what. The more time they spend together the more their attraction grows, and the more Jesse fears that he might cause more harm than ...more
Christina
Aug 16, 2012 Christina rated it really liked it
Second book I've read in this series & I loved it. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this series since its written by different authors but so far so good. I haven't read the first 3 in the series but I'm definitely going to get to those as well as the last one. OH, & there's something about Jesse that makes me say "YUM". I thought he was so sexy for some reason. Probably all the rugged manliness.
Bethany
Apr 22, 2013 Bethany rated it it was ok
Shelves: own, crime
Is this a series? Im not thrilled about how it ended but it was an okay light read. Its my first harlequin novel though I've tried to read others this is the first I've finshed, probably due to the subject. I'm a sucker for cult books/movies. Was it realistic? No not really, however you can tell she tried.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Perfect, Wyoming
Category: Suspense
Audio Sample
☆°•..  Jillie Anne ..•°☆
Fun paced action fill book. Will go back and read more from this author. ( Audiobook read by Claire Christie, who has a nice full mature voice. Nice to listen to )
Renn
Jan 28, 2013 Renn rated it it was amazing
Absolutalety loved this book. Excellent story line of safe house, cults, and people who give a shit. A must read book. Plus two people who fell in love.
Pamela(AllHoney)
Apr 20, 2014 Pamela(AllHoney) rated it really liked it
It wasn't bad. I actually liked it. Not loved but liked. Interesting storyline/plot and it held my attention to the end.
steve eagleton
steve eagleton rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Chris Kotrodimos
Chris Kotrodimos rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2016
Jacki
Jacki rated it it was ok
Aug 22, 2016
Paul Yansak
Paul Yansak rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
nola durant
nola durant is currently reading it
Aug 11, 2016
Harold Webb
Harold Webb rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2016
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Erin Shepherd
Erin Shepherd rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2016
Gloria Creech
Gloria Creech rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Lindsay Frait
Lindsay Frait rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Jamie A Ferrie
Jamie A Ferrie rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Maari
Maari marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Hillary K. Green
Hillary K. Green rated it it was ok
May 17, 2016
Diana Gordon
Diana Gordon rated it really liked it
May 12, 2016
June King
June King rated it liked it
May 07, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 29, 2016
Christy Rausch
Christy Rausch rated it really liked it
May 04, 2016
janet
janet rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Loreth Anne White is a multi-published author of award-winning romantic suspense and mystery. Loreth is a double RITA nominee. She has won the Romantic Times Reviewers' choice award for Romantic Suspense, is a double Romantic Times Reviewers' choice award finalist, a double Daphne Du Maurier finalist, and a multiple CataRomance Reviewers' choice winner.

She hails from southern Africa, but now lives
More about Loreth Anne White...

Perfect, Wyoming (6 books)
  • Special Agent's Perfect Cover (Perfect, Wyoming, #1)
  • Rancher's Perfect Baby Rescue