Start by marking “The Nanny Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #23)” as Want to Read:
The Nanny Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #23)

The Nanny Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies #23)

When Sierra Evans gave her twins up for adoption, she didn't expect tragedy to leave them in the care of their uncle, a notorious millionaire playboy. Now Sierra will stop at nothing to protect her childreneven if it means going undercover as the perfect nannywith a perfectly shocking secret.

Published January 3rd 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Nanny Bombshell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nanny Bombshell

Kate
Jan 15, 2012 Kate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read a lot of Harlequins, and I think this might be the first one that ever actually managed to involve a plot point that surprised me. Usually, I can see a twist or turn a mile away, even with just minimal foreshadowing, but (view spoiler)! The author deserves kudos for surprising a seasoned reader!
Tonya Warner
Jan 09, 2012 Tonya Warner rated it really liked it
Cooper Landon has left is playboy lifestyle behind to raise his twin nieces. The loss of his brother and sister-in-law forces him to alter his high-flying life for bottles, baby food and diapers. Having to find a nanny that wants to watch the girls and not him is diificult, but Sierra Evans futs the bill.

Sierra is the secret mother that had given the girls up for adoption. Making sure her twins are truly safe and loved is her goal. She does not believe Coop capable of caring for the girls long t
Sammy
Jun 07, 2016 Sammy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mills-and-boons
some how i didn't felt any single emotion while reading this, it was like robotic feel...
Susan
Dec 26, 2011 Susan rated it it was amazing
Good book. Sierra went undercover as the twins' nanny because she was sure that Coop would be unfit to take care of them. It turned out that he really loved them and wanted what was best for them. He thought that Sierra was great as a nanny, and it didn't hurt that he was attracted to her. So he set out to win her over, even over her objections. Pretty soon they were in love, and it was too late for Sierra to be up front with Coop. She wanted to tell him, and was trying to figure out how, when h ...more
Tia
Dec 02, 2011 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to get this book. Overall it was very short but well written and very emotional. I love the happy ending. It always makes me feel so good when I get that awesome "you did the right thing" ending. Michelle Celmer in general as an author has always been outstanding when writing and publishing her books.
Amber
Jan 05, 2012 Amber rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very cute romance. I love the reformed rake turned family man. It was very easy to feel the emotion and sentiments of the characters as they made their way through the twists and turns of the story.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Billionaires and Babies
Silverana
Apr 06, 2013 Silverana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: p
Just as Sierra thought that Coop would make a terrible dad, I had thought that I would like her more than Coop because of his womanizing and partying lifestyle. But at the end, Coop was the one that I found more likeable.

I consider sleeping with another person while separated cheating/adultery. If you're going to have another relationship, it should be done once everything is over from the previous marriage. Because when you marry make certain vows and then if it people claim it doesn't matter
LoveRomance
Jan 17, 2012 LoveRomance rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
Dancer
Mar 24, 2012 Dancer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Sierra Evans gave her twins up for adoption, she didn't expect tragedy to leave them in the care of their uncle, a notorious millionaire playboy. Now Sierra will stop at nothing to protect her children—even if it means going undercover as the perfect nanny…with a perfectly shocking secret.

Former hockey player and entrepreneur Coop Landon can tell when someone's running a game. Clearly, his new nanny's not after his money or fame. Discovering her scheme is a challenge he's more than ready fo
jR
Dec 06, 2011 jR rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is very realistic and it doesn't sugarcoat the story by making all the characters perfect. It shows that the characters are imperfect and with flaws. That they are not who they seem to be. That when you thought life is all running smoothly for them, you'll find out in the end that they also have their own difficulties. That you may have put them on a pedestal but actually they are also humans capable of making mistakes.

This book talks about betrayal, regrets, forgiveness, loyalty and
Maura
Diane
the premise of this book, that the nanny was secretly the biological mother of the twins she was nanny to, has been seen before in hp's. also the fact that the true father of the babies is the man who adopted them. it was still a decent read, though. the heroine was struggling not only with her decision to adopt out the babies, but also with trying to support her dad through his final days, both emotionally and financially.
Josephine
I liked Coop and I liked the premise of him raising his nieces, but I really disliked Sierra. She was judgmental and I hated that she pretended to be the nanny rather than being upfront about her relationship to the twins. I ended up skimming through the book but I didn't but into their HEA.
Nothing Like A Good Book!!!! Wood
Just loved it...
Debbie
Feb 23, 2012 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this one. There was a twist to the story I never expected.
Robin
Apr 09, 2013 Robin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tugged at your heartstrings! Nice easy read.
Deava101
Mar 30, 2012 Deava101 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harlequin Desire Books are usually predictable for me but the tiny twist in this book was shocking. I loved this book...I mean just look at the cover!
Stephanie
it was quite the read! a tad bit short but enjoyable on a sunday afternoon.
Ker
Jun 07, 2012 Ker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
¡Lo amé! :') es hermoso este libro
Mónica
Jun 21, 2012 Mónica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me gustó esta historia ^.^

Aunque esperaba algo de drama en el sentido de que ella se acostó con los dos hermanos >.<
No se me hizo raro que Coop no le reclamara algo sobre eso
Shannon83
Mar 20, 2013 Shannon83 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great romance novel but at some times felt scenes were shortened. There also was a small twist towards the end that I loved and didn't see coming!
Ari
Every once in a while I think I need some Harlequin in my life. And most of the time after finishing a book I realize how wrong I was. Having said that, this book wasn't amazing, but it was nice.
Nelly
Jul 11, 2015 Nelly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first book of the year.
And seems that I didn't have much luck.
Nothing special...
Just a little nice.
Trudi
Dec 30, 2014 Trudi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hockey-romance
Cute story.
e m
e m rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2016
Elaine
Elaine rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2016
Violet
Violet rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Claiming His Royal Heir (Royal Rebels, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #18)
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies (Billionaires and Babies, #20)
  • The Cowboy's Pride (The Worths of Red Ridge, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #22)
  • More Than Perfect (Perfect #2; Billionaires and Babies, #24)
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma (Billionaires and Babies, #13)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire (Billionaires and Babies, #11)
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #10)
  • Secrets, Lies & Lullabies (Billionaires and Babies, #33)
  • Secret Son, Convenient Wife (Billionaires and Babies, #15)
  • Bargaining for Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #9)
  • The Billionaire's Borrowed Baby (Cavalo Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #19)
  • The Ties that Bind (Billionaires and Babies, #27)
  • The Paternity Proposition (Dalton Twins, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #25)
  • The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #17)
  • The Boss's Baby Affair (Billionaires and Babies, #12)
  • Sex, Lies and the Southern Belle (Dynasties: The Kincaids #1)
  • Caught in the Spotlight (Hollywood, #1)
Michelle Celmer was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA, where she grew up. She wanted to be cosmetologist, but after three months at cosmetology school, she decided to left it. She married at 19, and within five years had three kids. She read voraciously, and decided writing. She signed up for a composition course at her local community college. After various manuscripts, her mother gave her "Tell Me ...more
More about Michelle Celmer...

Billionaires and Babies (1 - 10 of 81 books)
  • Baby Business (Billionaires and Babies, #1)
  • Baby Bonanza (Billionaires and Babies, #2)
  • Baby Benefits (Messina Brothers, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #3)
  • Baby Bequest (Billionaires and Babies, #4)
  • Valente's Baby (Valente, #3; Billionaires and Babies, #5)
  • Inherited: One Child (Billionaires and Babies, #6)
  • Billion-Dollar Baby Bargain (Billionaires and Babies, #7)
  • His Ring, Her Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #8)
  • Bargaining for Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #9)
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #10)