Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)

Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  15 reviews
In a world where betrayal and deceit are everywhere, can love conquer all? Don't miss this latest romance in Karen Whiddon's popular Pack series.

Since his mate's death, the only thing that's kept pack protector Mac Lamonda going is the search for his missing children.

His hatred for the rival clan who took them is legendary.

But when a beautiful shifter saves him from an amb

Paperback, Harlequin Nocturne #128, 281 pages
Published December 20th 2011 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Whisperer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Whisperer

The Truth about Vampires by Theresa MeyersSentinels by Doranna DurginRaintree by Linda Winstead JonesSentinels by Doranna DurginThe Vampire Who Loved Me by Theresa Meyers
Harlequin / Silhouette Nocturne
72nd out of 151 books — 37 voters
The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas EvansThe Book Whisperer by Donalyn MillerChicago Whispers by St. Sukie de la CroixThe Dog Whisperer by Paul OwensThe Whisperer in Darkness by H.P. Lovecraft
Keep it to a whisper
12th out of 18 books — 6 voters

More lists with this book...

Melissa Snark
Wolf Whisperer is a fast-paced adventure set in Karen Whiddon's series The Pack. Heroine Kelly MacKenzie is a suspicious and lonely woman who cares for abused canines. Her dog pack provides her only emotional connection and support system since she was separated from her family at the age of sixteen. She is a Scottish werewolf called a Tearlach, which requires her to be secretive to the point of inbred paranoia.

Mac Lamonda is a Halfling—one parent is human, the other a shifter—and he is also a m...more
Pamela Todd
Wolf Whisperer was an action packed read full of adventure, mystery and forbidden romance. After the death of his wife, Pack Protector Mac had his children taken from him. Shifter Kelly has been in forced isolation for years, but when her kind start disappearing, she must go looking for answers...and Mac must join her.

Initially both distrust the other, but after Kelly binds them together to save Mac’s life, neither will be the same.

Mac thought he could never love anyone else after his wife, but...more
Kathy
Debbie Heaton
In Whiddon's paranormal romance novel, Mac Lamonda was a pack protector who only wanted to find his missing children. When a beautiful shifter saves his life and bonds with him, Mac enters into a union that is both seductive and dangerous. Kelly Mackenzie's life calling is the rehabiliation of abused canines and she distrusts everything that is Pack. When the handsome protector's arrival coincides with news of her sister's kidnapping, Kelly is torn between suspicion and attraction. But together,...more
Stacey
Good god.
First of all, who the hell edits these things? Someone needs to go back to school and learn English grammar. Some of the mistakes and just, awfulness, was astounding to find in a published novel. Had to read this for a subject at uni, and I'll be honest, it's not even the worst one of the prescribed list.
Found the sex scene and the tension in general to work quite well, but I just wasn't interested to find out what was going to happen in the end with all the family disappearances etc....more
Lynn
Stephanie
I loved this book, its everything I want in a book when I read one. It had two main charachters Mac and Kelly and they made a great team. It had a mystery that had to be solved and it had love and romance and my favorite shapeshifters. I finished this book a few days ago and now I hope there will be more like this one or hope its a series.
Cathy Beckett
Really liked this installment to the Wolf Pack series. I loved how the story kept moving at a quick pace. The story was good enough to keep me glued to my reading corner. Whidden has not disappointed.
Michelle
This one surprised me, it was full of action and a different take on werewolves. I would read more from this author!
Michele ~ Devilishly Delicious Book Reviews
Good Book.. Just wish there was more character build up. Overall a good read.. I enjoyed the book..
Deb
Good read .... drama, smooching, comaradarie, great story line. Loved the characters
Louise Walsh
Liked this book. It was good.The good guys came out on top.
Elfa
Check out my review on Tumblr!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Pack
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Leonie Burlace
Leonie Burlace marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Shera (Book Whispers)
Shera (Book Whispers) marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Karlene
Karlene marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Nomme
Nomme added it
Aug 09, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Fedz Casilan
Fedz Casilan marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Karen Whiddon spun fanciful tales for her younger brothers as early as the age of eleven. Growing up in the Catskill Mountains of New York, then the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, she found enough magic in the rugged peaks to keep her imagination fueled for years.

Now making her home in North Texas, she shares her life with her hero-like husband and three doting dogs. She writes paranormal tales for...more
More about Karen Whiddon...
Touch Of The Wolf (The Pack #6) One Eye Open (The Pack, #1) Wild Wolf (The Pack #9) Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack #5) Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)