Start by marking “Sheikh Without a Heart” as Want to Read:
Sheikh Without a Heart

Sheikh Without a Heart

Dressed only in a skimpy sequin-studded bikini is not the way Rachel Donnelly wants to meet Sheikh Karim al Safir. Especially when he is so devastatingly handsome—and fully clothed!Karim is horrified that this is the mother of his newly discovered nephew. His raging pulse at the sight of Rachel's barely dressed body belies his reputation as the sheikh with no heart, but he ...more
Published March 20th 2012 by Harlequin (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sheikh Without a Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheikh Without a Heart

karen
May 24, 2012 karen marked it as romance-covers-i-have-loved
OH MY GOODNESS, IT IS A MEDICAL MARVEL!!
Saly
This was such a typical Marton, hero thinks he is God, comes to clean up after his dead degenerate brother and makes assumptions about the heroine and who can forget the punishing kisses. Heroine is a typical HP heroine, silently suffers her younger sister's antics and even takes on her child, who she adores and pretends to be his mother. The hero takes her with him, she hates him, kisses him, you know how it goes. They fall fast for each other but still she continues to lie, things blow up and ...more
willaful
I've been having a run of modern kinder/gentler/boring HPs lately; all the trappings but none of the crazy. This was just published a few month ago, but thankfully it's classic HP and classic Marton. Cynical tycoon Sheikh Karim meets feisty mother (he thinks) of his dead brother's child and falls in love against his will. Of course Rachel is really just the good sister taking care of the baby her bad sister wanted no part of. All was delightful in its unoriginal way, though a bit light on the hu ...more
Rebecca
Apr 14, 2012 Rebecca rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
This book could have been so much better than it was. I couldn't stand Karim at first, but in the middle he seemed less of a jerk, but then it went downhill again. Once Rachel realized he wasn't going to take Ethan away from her she should have told him the truth. Still, I felt he could have at least listened to her once he did find out instead of believing a complete stranger.
Tia
Feb 21, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
I really liked this book but at the same time I was annoyed. The hero in the story has such a macho attitude that he thinks he's gods gift. He takes Rachel and her baby Ethan away, knowing that Ethan is his dead brothers baby. However what he doesn't know is Rachel is not Ethan's biological mother, her sister Suki is. After Suki abandoned Ethan, Rachel worked her hardest to make sure that he is well taken care of.

Karim, the hero, thinks he can just take Ethan and Rachel and so they travel back t
Tonya Warner
Apr 07, 2012 Tonya Warner rated it it was amazing
Sheikh Karim al Safir is the next in line to be the King of his country. He has always done what is expected, what is required, and what is needed for him to become a successful ruler one day. Part of his duty was to spare his father from the self-destructive life his late brother had lead. Cleaning up after Rami's worldwide jaunt before his death leads him to Las Vegas and the one place his brother had seemed to set down roots. Instead, he finds Rami had left behind a son.

Rachel Donnelly had s
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Oct 31, 2012 Nonieღserenity2bliss rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-b
I really am a sucker for punishment for picking this book. I've read most of the author's books and she always use the same formula. So if you have read one book, you've pretty much read them all. The hero is still as arrogant as ever, and the heroine is stupid, saintly, and meek. I'm still waiting for her to revert back to the days when her story is enjoyable, i.e The Barons and Knight Brothers.
Missy
Mar 20, 2014 Missy rated it really liked it
A brave gusty heroine in sparkling showgirl bikini raising a child born of her heart struggles to keep him when his studly macho uncle comes to clean up his late brother's messes. They are drawn together in love for the baby and a growing love for each other. The evil slutty selfish sister comes back & tries to destory everything but true love conquers all. A wonderful story about how the love of a woman & baby thaw out a man's abused heart to love & trust again.
Moran
Not my fav book by Sandra Marton.

I didn't feel any connection to the characters and there wasn't much of a plot or drama in my opinion. I didn't care for either the hero or heroine and I didn't feel the love between them.

I feel like the last few books I read by her weren't as good as other books I read and enjoyed by her but she is still an auto buy for me and I just hope her next book will be better or she won't be an auto buy anymore :(
Greiciane
Uma história que apesar de previsível nos prende para sabermos o desfecho. Aquele tipo de protagonistas que se enfrentam e lutam contra os sentimentos, mas que aquela eletricidade já existe entre eles e não tem jeito. É uma história de amor e intrigas, eu recomendo
Diane
do people, in real life, really fall into bed with a man they just met a week or so ago? that just plain boggles my mind! especially if said man was trying to take your child away from you and didn't really have any scruples about doing so.
Tanya Mayes
Jan 27, 2013 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
This book is a really cute love story. This was a good read left me wanting more. I had some questions that remained. There should be a part two.
Jeanida Luckie-weatherall
Jeanida Luckie-weatherall rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
Carla Toledo
Carla Toledo rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2014
Elle
Elle rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2013
P H Guynn
P H Guynn rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2015
Aashna
Aashna rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2016
Olwyn
Olwyn rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2012
Nienke
Nienke rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2014
سوناتا جنيدى
سوناتا جنيدى rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2014
Sandy
Sandy rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2012
Rina
Rina rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2013
Richa Agarwal
Richa Agarwal rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2013
Asteropê
Asteropê rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Di
Di rated it it was ok
Jul 26, 2012
Kimberley Bryant
Kimberley Bryant rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Carol
Carol rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Sherrie Lemons
Sherrie Lemons rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Himz
Himz rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2014
Manon Aubert
Manon Aubert rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Girl in the Bedouin Tent
  • The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife (The Rich, the Ruthless and the Really Handsome, #1)
  • Traded to the Sheikh
  • Monarch of the Sands
  • The Tarnished Jewel of Jazaar
  • His Majesty's Mistake (A Royal Scandal, #2)
  • Beholden to the Throne (Empire of the Sands #2)
  • The Arabian Love-Child
  • Secrets of the Oasis
  • Forbidden: The Sheikh's Virgin (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #3)
  • To Tempt a Sheikh (Pride Of Zohayd, #2)
  • Chosen by the Sheikh: The Sheikh and the Virgin\Kept for the Sheikh's Pleasure
  • The Sheikh's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Karedes #4)
  • His Poor Little Rich Girl
  • The Forbidden Ferrara (Ferrara #2)
  • Marriage Behind the Facade (The Al Dhakir Brothers #2)

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In elementary school, my teachers almost always let me write poems or stories instead of requiring me to do art projects. Always, I dreamed of becoming a published writer...and that dream came true! I write novels about sexy, powerful men and independent-minded women, and wh
More about Sandra Marton...