Start by marking “The Art of Falling in Love” as Want to Read:
The Art of Falling in Love

The Art of Falling in Love

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The Book of Love

This is a book about love—how to fall in love, stay in love, and renew lost love.

The Art of Falling in Love is the culmination of years of research by marriage and love expert Joe Beam. In these pages, Beam reveals a tried-and-true process for finding genuine, lasting love. In fact, this process—or “LovePath”&#8
Published January 1st 2013 by Howard Books (first published February 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Falling in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Falling in Love

Theresa
You can read my full review on my blog here

The Art of Falling In Love by Joe Beam is a non-fiction book about love – outlining the 4 steps to teach you how to fall in love, how to stay in love, and how to renew lost love. It is the final product of author’s research and life experience, he is after all the architect of The Love Path. This book is about figuring out how to develop a mature love that makes better human beings of us all.

The author contends that love is a process, not an isolated ev
Victor Gentile
Joe Beam in his new book “The Art of Falling in Love” published by Howard Books gives us 4 steps to Falling in love, Staying in love, Renewing lost love.

From the back cover: The Book of Love

Becky Condit
What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with a discussion of what love is and how to fall in love, stay in love, and renew a lost love. Joe Beam has written a book about love that ought to be just common sense, but as I look around I realize that somewhere, somehow, some people have lost the ability to claim true love for themselves.
I like the notion that love can be guaranteed for every person, but you have to take advantage of opportunities and this book tells you how. It was like r
Bluerose's  Heart
The Art of Falling in Love ended up being a bit different than I expected. It seemed more of an education in the "how's" and "why's" of love, as opposed to self-help. It was kind of like a science book on love. Surprisingly, I did find it interesting. I came away with several thought provoking ideas, and many things that I NEED to put into practice. So, obviously it is a self-help book, just not as much as I was expecting.

I wasn't sure I was going to like it as I started reading. There's parts t
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
What if someone told you that love could be guaranteed? Would you think it was an outlandish promise? Impossible to ensure? Well, marriage and love expert Joe Beam shares four tried-and-proven, concrete steps to falling in love, staying in love, and renewing lost love in his novel, The Art of Falling in Love.

They are attraction, acceptance, attachment and aspiration. Joe Beam walks the readers through what he defines is the love path and everyone can attain that elusive "love" that most seek so
Wan Siti
Providing steps yang berguna untuk terus dipraktikan dalam hidup berkeluarga. Mengajar cara menghormati pasangan, menegur secara berkesan, memuji secara ikhlas dan acknowledge impian, cita-cita dan minat pasangan supaya dapat diserasikan dengan impian, cita-cita dan minat kita.

Seterusnya belajar menangani konflik daripada ilmu kita memahami pasangan sendiri.

Kadang-kadang PUNCA KONFLIK tidak difahami secara jelas akan menimbulkan buah-buah persengketaan yang tak sudah.

Oleh itu, kenal-pasti TITIK
Paula Ratcliffe
This book was given to me from Howard Books for a honest and fair review, in so the thoughts in this review are mine and mine alone.

This is a great book about how to fall in love, recapture love even if you've divorced the one you love, and renewing your love.

The other even uses the practice himself with his ex-wife turned current wife. I believe as with most self help books that they work if you let them and want to work on the issue. The bottom premise is love in this book how to attain it,
Joan
I was impressed with this book. Joe helps people fall in love. He helps restore marriages, leading weekend seminars. Joe knows what he is talking about. He has experienced divorce, than remarriage to his ex-wife. He has great insights as to why marriages go wrong. Any pastor or marriage counselor would certainly benefit from reading this book. There is an extensive discussion guide so this book would work well for a Sunday School class. See my full review at http://bit.ly/19RVV4K.
Ed Patterson
Another "Love" book, but this road map of our love-cycle made sense. The pattern of "falling in love" and the dances, highs and lows, make you realize how human we are. Almost (pre)programmable to some extent. The irony is I gave it to a gal I was dating, and the book never surfaced again, except in hearing, on the other side of the phone, "the book says...(over and over)." I prefer that Love is still a mystery, not in a book.
Lisa
This is a very helpful and insightful book, for having and finding that lasting relationship. This book is one you should own to go back and read to get clarity on love.

I would recommend this book highly.
I often listen to Dave Ramsey and he had suggested this book to read. So thanks Dave.
Bonnie
I'm giving this book two stars because I just can't get through it. I found it to be pretentious, dry and completely not engaging. There are far better books on the subject than this one.
Abdulhamid AlAttar
Breaking down the theory of Love.
Must read!
Kim
There are better marriage books
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Beatrice Banwo
Beatrice Banwo marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Mwita
Mwita marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Bertha Ronquillo-Anaya
Bertha Ronquillo-Anaya marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Essien Ubong
Essien Ubong marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Palisa
Palisa marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Gayathri
Gayathri marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Sedinam
Sedinam marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Ziba Phet
Ziba Phet marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Dorothy Anne
Dorothy Anne marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Even
Even marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Joe Beam is an internationally-known inspirational speaker and best-selling author. He founded Family Dynamics Institute in 1994 and in 2008 he founded Love Path International, and serves as its president. He has spoken to millions of people worldwide in personal appearances as well as appearances on television and radio, including ABC's Good Morning America, Focus on the Family, the Montel Willia ...more
More about Joe Beam...
Seeing the Unseen Becoming One: Emotionally, Physically, Spiritually The True Heaven: Not What You Thought, Better Than You Expected Getting Past Guilt: Embracing God's Forgiveness In the Life: A Black Gay Anthology