Start by marking “America's Most Wanted Recipes Just Desserts: Sweet Indulgences from Your Family's Favorite Restaurants” as Want to Read:

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A mouth-watering cookbook from theNew York Times bestselling author of America’s Most Wanted Recipes features more than 100 dessert recipes from your family’s favorite restaurants.Ron Douglas has wowed home cooks across the country by uncovering the best recipes from hundreds of popular restaurants, including Applebee’s, Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, The Cheesecake Factory, Chil ...more
Published August 7th 2012 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about America's Most Wanted Recipes Just Desserts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about America's Most Wanted Recipes Just Desserts

Kathy
This delectable cookbook featuring dessert recipes is filled with copycat recipes from restaurants across the United States. I often drool over the desserts on menus but then when I'm finishing the main course I'm too full for dessert so it is wonderful to be able to replicate these recipes at home.

The book has recipes listed in alphabetical order by restaurant. So if you have a favorite dessert at your favorite restaurant it is easy to look up. It has recipes from most of the chains but also f
Packed full of great restaurant recipes. So many, I don't know where to start!
Claire
I was lukewarm at first but was won over. I don't go out to eat much so the names of the restaurants were interesting in a vague way. Some of the recipes look killer though, and I am looking forward to trying them or trying the technique they exemplify. Lots of regional fare.
Jan
Lots of great recipes! I can't wait to make the Baker's Square French Silk Pie and the Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Suzze Tiernan
Lots of good restaurant recipes! I don't normally eat dessert when I'm out, but many of these sure sound yummy.
Celeste Snyder

Some great recipes
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Jonathan Joshua
Jonathan Joshua marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Sarah added it
Oct 06, 2014
Diodesa
Diodesa marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Tammy
Tammy added it
Sep 01, 2014
Laura Lubak
Laura Lubak marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Larry
Larry added it
May 14, 2014
Duygu
Duygu added it
Mar 12, 2014
Bobbie Dukes
Bobbie Dukes marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2013
J
J marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2013
Joshua
Joshua marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
America's Most Wanted Recipes: Delicious Recipes from Your Family's Favorite Restaurants More of America's Most Wanted Recipes: More Than 200 Simple and Delicious Secret Restaurant Recipes--All for $10 or Less! The Atria Holiday Cooking Collection: 40 Delicious Recipes America's Most Wanted Recipes Without the Guilt: Cut the Calories, Keep the Taste of Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes America's Most Wanted Recipes At the Grill: Recreate Your Favorite Restaurant Meals in Your Own Backyard!