Bleach, Volume 41: Heart

Bleach, Volume 41: Heart (Bleach #41)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  1,396 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Ichigo "Strawberry" Kurosaki never asked for the ability to see ghosts--he was born with the gift. When his family is attacked by a Hollow--a malevolent lost soul--Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. Find out why Tite Kubo's Bleach has become an international manga smash-hit!

Pu...more
Published June 5th 2012 by VIZ Media LLC (first published January 1st 2009)

MissAnnThrope
19 December 2012

Rating: * * * * 1/2

Oh, the emotions! Bleach, Volume 41: Heart took me on a roller-coaster of feelings from:
(view spoiler)

The battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra was phenomenal. This part of the book gets a solid five stars. It was intense, surprising, and mind-blowing. I absolutely loved it. I also really loved Uryū in these past two volum...more
I can see why Viz released 40/41 in the same span because they pretty much cover the same stuff and the same fights; they might as well be the same volume, in a way. It's more of a 3.5 star book but I'll acquiesce long enough to give it a 4, because the end of Ichigo's fight with Ulquiorra always gives me a bad case of FEELINGS, especially for Ulquiorra and Orihime.

(I wrote an Ulquiorra/Orihime fanfic once; it was an AU that spun off from the end of this battle. It was pretty okay. Some ask why...more
Cornerofmadness
Sara
Bbabri
Komolyan, valahol törvénybe van írva, hogy mindig, a legjobb résznél legyen vége egy kötetnek?
Általában nem szoktam panaszkodni, de most…
Először is. Kubo, miért ölted meg Ulquirra-t? Nem lehetett volna valami olyan megoldást választani, hogy életben maradjon? Erre megölöd az egyik kedvenc szereplőmet? Micsoda dolog..!
Ulquiorra miatt is tornáztam fel 5 csillagra, mert megérdemli.
Ismét visszatértünk a „hamis” Karakura-ba, de szívesen maradtam volna H.M-ban.
Karakura-ban is zajlanak a dolgok, izgalm...more
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
May 19, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
We start off this volume with Chapter 350: The Lust 4.
Summer
Better than the last few volumes for sure. Lots of new facts about Espadas and a great Ulqiorra scene/revelation.

But I really get annoyed with Ichigo's Phoenix-Effect power - when it finally looks like he's down and out he magically revives with new magic powers for no obvious reason.

And of course, what volume would be completely without Soul Reapers' bragging about how big their dicks are... er.. Zanpakutos and Bankais.... ?
Jeffrey
Continuing the saga against the Espadas, the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra concludes... ...predictably... ... and then the action switches back to the Captains versus the other Espadas. This is where it improves. I feel like a broken record, but Bleach is just better when Ichigo isn't in it.
Kayla Perry
Ah, there's the Bleach I know and love. Even if sometimes it still feels like a pissing contest where each member insists their special move/form is the end-all-be-all, it's still entertaining. And Ulquiorra!
David De
A very captivating ending to the most interesting story arc. I can't wait to read the next volume and hopefully it becomes even more entertaining from here on out.
Vitor Frazão
SPOILER

Mesmo já sabendo da sua existência pela animé, continuo a achar 0 Espada desnecessário. Não obstante, o resto do volume é tal e qual o que esperava.
Cathy  Keaton
This fight is the BEST fight in Bleach, according to me. Completely OWNS all the others. It's so NUTZ! Amazing volume!!!!!!!
Ronald
Cool - the story advances beyond just the same old same old. There were a few interesting developements.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 19 Juni 2011.
Nike Linarto
I don't like Ichigo's new hollow form :( and Ulquiorra just ended that way??
Emmy Lou
Ichigo's battle comes to an end while the battle rages on elsewhere
Penelope
If you lose a piece of yourself, will it ever come back?
Rachel (Sfogs)
and back to the other battles XD
Steph
Nov 29, 2009 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Bleach fans
Shelves: manga
Great manga, one of my top favorites.
Azder
Azder added it
Jul 04, 2014
What is a Heart? UlquiHime? 2 7 Jun 30, 2014 02:35PM
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ五十二
  • One Piece, Volume 53: A King's Disposition (One Piece, #53)
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K...more
More about Tite Kubo...
Bleach Volume 01: The Death and The Strawberry (Bleach, #1) Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach #15) Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3) Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2) Bleach Volume 07: The Broken Coda (Bleach #7)