Start by marking “Bleach, Volume 41” as Want to Read:
Bleach, Volume 41

Bleach, Volume 41 (Bleach #41)

4.28  ·  Rating Details ·  2,177 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Heart
Pushed to the verge of death by Ulquiorra, Ichigo releases his Hollow powers. But can Ichigo control his powers long enough to claim victory against his rival, or will he lose everything he's been fighting for...?
Published June 5th 2012 by VIZ Media LLC (first published October 2nd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bleach, Volume 41, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach, Volume 41

MissAnnThrope
19 December 2012

Rating: * * * * 1/2

Oh, the emotions! Bleach, Volume 41: Heart took me on a roller-coaster of feelings from:
(view spoiler)

The battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra was phenomenal. This part of the book gets a solid five stars. It was intense, surprising, and mind-blowing. I absolutely loved it. I also really loved Uryū in these past two volum
Sarah Hayes
Jul 18, 2012 Sarah Hayes rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
I can see why Viz released 40/41 in the same span because they pretty much cover the same stuff and the same fights; they might as well be the same volume, in a way. It's more of a 3.5 star book but I'll acquiesce long enough to give it a 4, because the end of Ichigo's fight with Ulquiorra always gives me a bad case of FEELINGS, especially for Ulquiorra and Orihime.

(I wrote an Ulquiorra/Orihime fanfic once; it was an AU that spun off from the end of this battle. It was pretty okay. Some ask why
Vendea
Nemám ráda Barragana... Nesnáším Yammyho...
Sophia F
Taruia
Jun 20, 2015 Taruia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Well hasn't Ichigo eaten his natto this morning? He changed from whatever he initially turned into, into something else, but mainly because the simpering well endowed (see my review for Bleach 40 before getting cranky with me about that last comment) Orihime pleads with the near-death Ichigo to tell her what to do. And no, don't shout 'spoiler alert' because there are over 60 volumes in the series so far and so you must think he can carry on. Anyway Ichigo goes postal, for a refreshing change in ...more
Cornerofmadness
Mar 07, 2013 Cornerofmadness rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
M. Ashraf
After the ending of the amazing fight :) we return back to the real world and the Captains facing the top 3 Espada and really after seeing Ulquiorra finale form how are those the top 3 :/
:/ :/
before we go to the real world something happened to Yammy 10/0 Espada and it was :/ again now you see that the numbering system is flawed :) In the real world
we start with Captain Hitsugaya with the 3rd.
Sara
Jan 07, 2013 Sara rated it it was amazing
Bbabri
Sep 09, 2013 Bbabri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Komolyan, valahol törvénybe van írva, hogy mindig, a legjobb résznél legyen vége egy kötetnek?
Általában nem szoktam panaszkodni, de most…
Először is. Kubo, miért ölted meg Ulquirra-t? Nem lehetett volna valami olyan megoldást választani, hogy életben maradjon? Erre megölöd az egyik kedvenc szereplőmet? Micsoda dolog..!
Ulquiorra miatt is tornáztam fel 5 csillagra, mert megérdemli.
Ismét visszatértünk a „hamis” Karakura-ba, de szívesen maradtam volna H.M-ban.
Karakura-ban is zajlanak a dolgok, izgalm
Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks)
Bleach was definitely very interesting to read and different to what I usually read. I enjoyed the whole soul reaper concept and how we find out more and more about the main character as the story goes on.

It's a fast read and is easy to understand but gets progressively more difficult to follow parts of the story due to there being so many different characters that can be qualified as important in the progression of the story.

I would recommend it for the story line and the graphics but I do feel
Daniel
Dec 10, 2014 Daniel rated it it was amazing
Great volume.
Summer
Jun 28, 2012 Summer rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga, bleach
Better than the last few volumes for sure. Lots of new facts about Espadas and a great Ulqiorra scene/revelation.

But I really get annoyed with Ichigo's Phoenix-Effect power - when it finally looks like he's down and out he magically revives with new magic powers for no obvious reason.

And of course, what volume would be completely without Soul Reapers' bragging about how big their dicks are... er.. Zanpakutos and Bankais.... ?
Jeffrey
Jul 10, 2012 Jeffrey rated it it was ok
Continuing the saga against the Espadas, the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra concludes... ...predictably... ... and then the action switches back to the Captains versus the other Espadas. This is where it improves. I feel like a broken record, but Bleach is just better when Ichigo isn't in it.
Kayla Perry
Aug 13, 2012 Kayla Perry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Ah, there's the Bleach I know and love. Even if sometimes it still feels like a pissing contest where each member insists their special move/form is the end-all-be-all, it's still entertaining. And Ulquiorra!
David
Jan 13, 2015 David rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, read-comics
A very captivating ending to the most interesting story arc. I can't wait to read the next volume and hopefully it becomes even more entertaining from here on out.
Vitor Frazão
Dec 09, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SPOILER

Mesmo já sabendo da sua existência pela animé, continuo a achar 0 Espada desnecessário. Não obstante, o resto do volume é tal e qual o que esperava.
Cathy  Keaton
Dec 12, 2010 Cathy Keaton rated it it was amazing
This fight is the BEST fight in Bleach, according to me. Completely OWNS all the others. It's so NUTZ! Amazing volume!!!!!!!
Ronald
Apr 26, 2015 Ronald rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Cool - the story advances beyond just the same old same old. There were a few interesting developements.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 19 Juni 2011.
Nike Linarto
I don't like Ichigo's new hollow form :( and Ulquiorra just ended that way??
Emmy Lou
Ichigo's battle comes to an end while the battle rages on elsewhere
Wickedshizuku
Sep 04, 2016 Wickedshizuku rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
We start off this volume with Chapter 350: The Lust 4.
Penelope
Mar 22, 2016 Penelope rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you lose a piece of yourself, will it ever come back?
Brooke
Everything hurts and I'm dying: a Bleach story.
Rachel (Sfogs)
Dec 11, 2011 Rachel (Sfogs) rated it it was amazing
and back to the other battles XD
Steph
Nov 29, 2009 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Bleach fans
Shelves: manga
Great manga, one of my top favorites.
Logan Simpson
Jun 06, 2016 Logan Simpson rated it it was amazing
Ulquiorra <3
Samantha Sheltrow
Loved it!!!
Zara
Zara rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2016
Zeraron
Zeraron rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2016
What is a Heart? UlquiHime? 2 11 Jun 30, 2014 02:35PM
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 51 巻ノ五十一
  • ワンピース 58 [Wan Pīsu 58] (One Piece, #58)
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach (1 - 10 of 74 books)
  • Bleach, Volume 01