Start by marking “La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 16” as Want to Read:
La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 16

La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 16 (La Corda d'Oro #16)

Every few years, the Seisou Academy music competition offers students fame, fortune...and love?

Every few years, the prestigious Seisou Academy holds a prominent musical competition, and only the very best students at the Academy are allowed to participate. Though all are eligible to apply, only students from the music department actually make it to the competition...until
Published August 7th 2012 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 16, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 16

Theresa ♫
Aug 06, 2012 Theresa ♫ rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fellow humans in search for the long awaited romance that we've been waiting for in this series.
(Let me tell you a little story before we begin.)

OH MY GOD, I WROTE THIS TOTALLY AWESOME REVIEW. And I was ALMOST DONE WITH IT.

And then I accidentally pressed the "Tab" button.

WARNING TO FELLOW REVIEW READERS: While writing a review, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER press the tab button! Especially when you're almost finished with your super long and awesome review!

Because...when I pressed that (bleeeeeeep)ing button.......IT SENT ME BACK TO THE HOME PAGE!
And MY
Kate
I have been too generous with this series. A four star series it is not (as I have rated it in past volumes), or at least, not anymore. The artwork aside, which has been a consistent weakness though not a deal breaker in the series, the story is, simply put, floundering.

What was charming in the beginning - a girl with no talent in music suddenly thrust into the spotlight as a competitor in a school-wide music competition, her learning how to play the violin with supernatural aid, her feeling gui
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Sep 14, 2012 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
~4/5
[Also available at my blog.]

I really quite love this series. After I read a volume, and maybe because it takes so long for the next one to come out and even longer for me to get it, I tend to forget just how much I like it. But then I get the next one, and I read it, and I remember how much I love the characters and the story. And, you guys, there’s only one volume left! And it’s possible that, according to Amazon, we’ll be waiting until May! … I just… I wanted to cry after I found that out.
Miss
Dec 18, 2012 Miss rated it liked it
Ahahaha wow, okay so apparently the theme of this volume was me freaking out over the series ending. Like I got to the end of Chapter 70 and it cut away to the side story and I was like ????? Oh god is it over? It can't be over! There isn't enough sense of resolution here! D: I calmed down as I read the side story and then I got to the postscript saying the next volume would be the last. ;_; But I'm not ready to let go!

I hope the story with the new kids will continue in its own series and get tr
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Can't believe there's one more volume after this. This series has been really good. The anime too, though it ended too quickly Glad the manga continues with it and I wonder how its going to end. Love the artwork.
Roxanne
translation rating 2/5
Although I am still enjoying the series the translation of Viz series in general and La Corda's Measure 67 in particular are the main reason I still look at scanlations online. If North American publishers were truly serious about shutting down sites like mangafox and their ilk they would hire the scanlation groups who actually put out a higher quality product. And why do I think some scanlation groups put out a higher quality product? Quite simply, they love and enjoy the
Sammie
Mar 22, 2016 Sammie rated it it was amazing
Omg it so good , Len and Kahoko are perfect for each other, omg love it
Melissa
May 30, 2013 Melissa rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, series

This volume seemed more like a filler with lots of pining in it. It kept on leading up to an event but nothing really happened until towards the end when it left off with a cliffhanger.

Another thing that bothered me was the fact that it ended so quickly! The last third of the book was two oneshots of a new spin-off series the author is currently working on. I liked the oneshots enough, but it was obvious that it wasn't what I was looking for when I picked up this volume.
Lauren
Oct 17, 2015 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
One of my favorite things is a reverse harem type of series and this one did not disappoint. The correlation between each of the different boys and their musical instruments was excellent and I loved how music helped to progress the story line along. Hino was such a cute character!

Anime: One of my favorites! I loved all of the music!!!
Veronica
Sep 15, 2012 Veronica rated it really liked it
I liked it very much. The only reasons I didn't give it 5 stars is because 1.) The guy didn't give Kahoko the gift he bought for her after her concert and 2.) he didn't confess his feelings to her. If things had been different, I totally would have given this book 5 stars.^_^
Alice
Jun 26, 2013 Alice rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comic, japan
Yah sebenarnya aku sudah punya komik ini dari bulan-bulan sebelumnya, tapi lupa kapan.
-----------
Hino akhirnya mengetahui kepergian Tsukimori ke Jerman semalam sebelum ia akan mengikuti kontes. Apakah ia akan berhasil dalam kontes tersebut?
Victoria Newman
Nov 13, 2015 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Chelsea
Jun 14, 2013 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
This volume was really fun & I really enjoyed the bonus chapters.
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
Sep 12, 2012 Sarah ~Sehrenity~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
Hprox101
Dec 30, 2012 Hprox101 rated it it was amazing
I WANT A KISS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!
❅ (t.c) (hiatus: school)
UGH THIS VOLUME MAKES ME SO MAD. Rant to come.
Kimikimi
Feb 14, 2015 Kimikimi rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Review found on last volume
Céline :)
Feb 15, 2013 Céline :) rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
Aww, it's nearly ending...
Melisa Hidrogo
Melisa Hidrogo marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Sara Pigott
Sara Pigott marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Sho
Sho marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Brittney
Brittney rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2016
Honeys
Honeys rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Logan
Logan rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Ashley
Ashley added it
Aug 06, 2016
Rojin
Rojin marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Miss Melpomene
Miss Melpomene rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
  • Rockin' Heaven, Vol. 06
  • Nanaco Robin
  • Kamichama Karin Chu, Vol. 02
  • Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 3 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #5-6)
  • AAA, Vol. 04
  • Arisa, Vol. 07 (Arisa, #7)
  • Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 7
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 07 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #7)
  • The Earl and The Fairy, Volume 03
  • Me & My Brothers, Vol. 7 (Me & My Brothers, #7)
  • Boku wa Kiss de Uso o Tsuku (The Kiss I Lied About), Vol. 2
  • 学園アリス 28 [Gakuen Alice 28]
  • Papillon 3

La Corda d'Oro (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 1