Start by marking “Vendetta: Lucky's Revenge” as Want to Read:
Vendetta: Lucky's Revenge

Vendetta: Lucky's Revenge (Lucky Santangelo #4)

4.17  ·  Rating Details ·  4,661 Ratings  ·  89 Reviews
Dangerously sensual, breathtakingly beautiful, and utterly unforgettable, she is Lucky Santangelo, the sizzling star of Chances, Lucky, and Lady Boss. With Vendetta: Lucky's Revenge, Jackie Collins continues the saga of Lucky Santangelo in a nonstop, action-packed tale of sex, betrayal, drugs, intrigue, and murder.A scorching new installment of the wildly popular Lucky ser ...more
Published January 31st 2012 by Simon & Schuster UK (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Vendetta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vendetta

Chris
Nov 08, 2015 Chris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-authors
Love the series. So sad that we won't be getting any more books from Jackie.
Triinu
Mar 06, 2016 Triinu rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-loetud
Väikese tutvustuse leiab blogist https://triinuraamatud.wordpress.com/...
Carrie Kellenberger
All of Lucky Santangelo books are high paced and full of action, but in Book Four, Lucky's Revenge, Collins takes one step further into the realm of unbelievable. The storyline is still terrific though, and it's great reading nonetheless.

The Bonnatti family is after Lucky again. This time, Santino Bonnatti's wife Donatella is out for revenge for her husband's death, and she blames Lucky! After moving quickly behind the scenes to take Lucky's beloved Panther Studios from her, we also learn that
Kathryn
Compared to the previous three books, this story seemed a bit over the top in places. It's worth a read if you're a Lucky fan and want to see her go up against a female adversary for once. The style is still the same head-hop as the others, but I see how unfavorable characters are becoming less three-dimensional than the ones we're supposed to like. There are a few cringeworthy lines of dialogue (tw: transphobia) but I suppose that falls under the "product of its time" category.
Jeff Dawson

It’s been a few months since I finished it. I was hoping time would soften my opinion—it hasn’t. There is a great plot ruined with more gratuitous sex scenes then I can remember. I don’t mind sprinkling erotic scenes through a thriller, but this was over the top.

Miss Collins, R.I.P does have a knack for telling a story, but why does he constantly break-up the action by throwing in another non-descript sexual romp. I’m sure this is a great formula for women, as she has sold over one hundred mill
Grainne Brady
Nov 01, 2015 Grainne Brady rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I mean what more could you possibly want from a Jackie Collins book, been reading 2/3 Santangelo Novels a year, 3 if i can and in 2014 i read: The Power Trip - first intro to Jackie was incredible, then i began with Chances, and Lucky. Then this year: Lady Boss and Vendetta, and I haven't looked back since. i really do not want this series to ever end. No one does it quite like Jackie.
Holly
Nov 11, 2014 Holly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I totally had forgotten how raunchy Jackie Collins books were. Really good read - the story moved along at a great pace. Even though this book is part of a Series - I didn't read the rest of the series, and yet I got the full story with this book alone. Its a very thick book (over 500 pages)...but an easy read and I was happily surprised that there were no 'dead-panned' sections in this book. It kept my interest all the way through....
Kaya
Jan 09, 2016 Kaya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Makes me want to be just like Lucky Santangelo. Badass, tough as nails, doesn't take shit from no one and strongly passionate. She is the character that leaves a mark on you. The lives of other characters around her are intertwined with her and it is a good balance. Although the book ending took a new turn, I'm happy with it.
Chris
Apr 15, 2014 Chris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 4th book in the Lucky Santangelo series, and another one that I couldn't put down. In this one Lucky has lost her Panther Studio's in a take over, and she loses her beloved husband in a car crash. This book is about how she works to take her studio back. Just a fun read.
Joy
Aug 13, 2014 Joy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read some other Jackie Collins books but my favorite have been these about lucky. What I really enjoy though is I read the series all out of order but by doing this I didn't feel like I had spoilers. Just enough information was given about the past or present that by the time I got to that book I just dove right in. Such a great author.
Julius Dennis
Apr 28, 2014 Julius Dennis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lucky is back. Not in her top form, but still ruthless nonetheless...despite 'mellowing' a bit...

Vendetta is still packed with rawness and sensuality typically found in her adventures. Th starting was slow and bit boring, but picked up pace after 300 pages.

All in all, still a good book.
Stephanie
Mar 10, 2014 Stephanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This fourth installment to the insanely juicy Lucky Santangelo series is probably my favorite of all.

In VENDETTA, Lucky winds up in the most precarious situation when her treasured Panther Studios is stolen right up under her nose by Donna Landsmen, the corrupt and evil widow of Lucky's old nemesis, Santino Bonnatti.

Although Donna knows what a lying filthy snake she had in her husband, she still has not forgotten the fact that Lucky took away his life and left her children fatherless. So she has
Ilene
This book seemed pretty tame to me.

Not one of my favorites for sure. Without Lucky and her bad-ass ness I might have just given it a 1 star. And I hated that Lucky was gone for most of the book.

I do like some of the new characters and some I could do without!!! Where was Costa? And we only heard that Bobby was on the island.
Diane Wallace
May 24, 2015 Diane Wallace rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow!!!sex,drugs...didn't want it to end...JC did it again...this was a wonderful book from the beginning to the end , it was not a disappointment, keep up the good work
Hilda
Jul 06, 2014 Hilda rated it really liked it
I have read a lot of Jackie Collins in the past, but was surprised by the very raunchy detail in this one, maybe I'm just getting older, but a little to much for me. This is the only reason I have marked it down to 4 stars.

However, the storyline was brilliant, s you'd expect from Jackie, she is the best with Hollywood "Glitz and Gamour" stories.

I may try another to see if the raunchy nature of her books is tamed down.

I can only recommend this one if you are happy to read anything as juicy!

Pamala Kagarise
Dec 07, 2014 Pamala Kagarise rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good reading!

Like all Jackie's books, fun reading. Quick to read but still good. Fun to read over and over again. Enjoyed it!
Shana
Aug 11, 2015 Shana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"He still hung on to his money like a hooker on a bad night." Who else but Jackie Collins? No, it's no Remembrance of Things Past, but it's smooth and satisfying.
Nicole Jade
Jul 01, 2013 Nicole Jade rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sep 30, 2015 Laura rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
I read this for old times sake when I heard Jackie Collins had died. It's no Hollywood Wives or Chances, but it was a fun read, a continuation of the Lucky Santangelo life.
Kimberly Briere
Great Series Books, Can't wait to get the next one"Dangerous Kiss"
Sharyn
Yet another good Lucky book!
Cathy
Feb 24, 2016 Cathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
enjoyed it very much
Vette32
Aug 12, 2011 Vette32 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as good as Chances or Lucky. I found the bit with Lennie and Claudia used as a plot device so that it would be okay for Lucky to cheat on Lennie. It made no sense, whereas Alex was actually interested in Lucky. Never was it mention how Claudia actually felt about Lennie. Useless plot point. Besides that (which really annoyed me), the book was just okay. I grew tired of hearing about the movie stars. What happened to Costa, Jess, Matt, and Steven wasn't even mentioned in this book except to s ...more
Vanessa Edwards
Sep 09, 2016 Vanessa Edwards rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
9/10
Theresa Williams
lived it
Shanon
Dec 08, 2014 Shanon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling as always
Edita
Sep 16, 2013 Edita rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book was better than lady boss for sure. Yet, I didn't enjoy it as much as Chances.

I've missed Lucky's brother in this book...
And I'm wondering could this be the end of Bonnattis or is there another family member we don't know about?
Was disappointed in the beginning about Cooper, thought he changed... So naturally I was glad that everything worked out for him and Venus.

And Lennie - I wanted a more dramatic entrance for him, not jus appearing at the house and saying 'hey'
Ann
Nov 02, 2015 Ann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Typical Jackie Collins book, but I like her books.
Christine D
May 03, 2016 Christine D rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good momentum, good action
Jackie Collins Fans: Vendetta: Lucky’s Revenge 2 9 Jun 09, 2013 10:29AM
women 2 10 Jul 03, 2007 09:23AM
  • Firebird
  • Scruples Two: Fifteen Years Later
  • Back Roads (Glens Crossing, #1)
  • Tempted
  • Suspicion of Vengeance (Gail Connor and Anthony Quintana #6)
  • First Comes Love
  • The Marriage Contract (Marriage, #3)
  • Desire (Notorious, #3)
  • Love And Desire And Hate
  • A Sudden Change of Heart
  • Lace II
  • Undone
  • The Sunday List of Dreams
  • Under Cover
  • To Kiss a Spy (Kiss, #2)
  • Promise Me Forever (Lost Lords, #3)
  • Billie Jo
  • Once Is Not Enough
There have been many imitators, but only Jackie Collins can tell you what really goes on in the fastest lane of all. From Beverly Hills bedrooms to a raunchy prowl along the streets of Hollywood; from glittering rock parties and concerts to stretch limos and the mansions of power brokers-Jackie Collins chronicles the real truth from the inside looking out.

Jackie Collins has been called a "raunchy
More about Jackie Collins...

Lucky Santangelo (10 books)
  • Chances (Lucky Santangelo, #1)
  • Lucky (Lucky Santangelo, #2)
  • Lady Boss
  • Dangerous Kiss (Lucky Santangelo, #5)
  • Drop Dead Beautiful (Lucky Santangelo, #6)
  • Poor Little Bitch Girl (Lucky Santangelo, #7)
  • Goddess of Vengeance (Lucky Santangelo, #8)
  • Confessions of a Wild Child