Start by marking “Signs of Love: Love Match” as Want to Read:
Signs of Love: Love Match

Signs of Love: Love Match (Signs of Love #1)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The path of true love never runs smoothly, and when Gemma is involved it can get exceedingly bumpy!
For as long as thirteen-year-old Gemma Stone can remember she has dreamed of becoming an award-winning journalist. Unfortunately, as the youngest member of the editorial team on the Green Park High student web-zine, she is given the job of writing the horoscopes, under the p
Published February 2nd 2012 by Simon & Schuster UK (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Signs of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Signs of Love

Jannat Bhat ( Obsessive Compulsive Reader)
I really really enjoyed reading Love Match. this was one funny book if you ask me. It's about Gemma Stone, a 14-year-old aspiring journalist who ends up writing horoscopes for her school's webzine. While taking on the role of Jessica Jupiter, astrologer and matchmaker, she also helps her friends and saves an important piece of school architecture in the process. It appears lighthearted and flighty, but it's actually more serious that that, which surprised me.
Another focus of Gemma's life is her
Sadie
i thought it was really good. At first i bought this book on a whim but im glad i did because now im going to try and find the other books and hopefully i will enjoy them as much as i did with this one.
Jessie Salazar
This book was really cute. I could really relate myself into it. It was so funny and it speaks of the youth. I wish to read more though.:)
Florence
So... the point is...?

That's it? I was wondering if my copy of the book has missing pages. With a slooow build up of the plot, surely the resolution shouldn't just be dished out like that? Fast forward to a month, no news about her love life, or her supposed to be career as a journalist, which she spent two-thirds of the book day dreaming about? I tried forgiving the shallowness of the first parts and the endless daydreaming, but after finishing, I was like, what the frack did I just read?

And th
Mary
Quite nice. Not as exciting as the other books I've read, but its good.
Azirak&l
Hmmp.. I want more, please..:D
Cinzia Laviano
Carina l'idea.
Carina la doppia vita.
Eppure non mi ha per nulla convinto.
Più che un primo libro sembra un incipit, i personaggi non sono approfonditi e la storia non decolla per niente. Si parla tanto del piccolo Ben che sembra un personaggio davvero degno di nota ma non ci è data possibilità di conoscerlo.

Peccato, la trama mi aveva incuriosito.
Mil
Signs of love is a lovely, easy and fun read. I recommended this book 11+ it's about a 14 year old girl called Gemma stone who writes the school newspaper horoscope under the name Jessica Jupiter, she try's to help her friends using her secret identity. Definitely a must read.
Jess Potts
Got this book free with a magazine. I really enjoyed it and it wasn't just a stereotypical love story :-). Definat going to find the other books
Aliaa
Finished it in four hours..
It's a very adorable book with lovable characters.

I'm glad I read it, my mood needed something like that.
Corine
It was a pretty good book, the suspense kept me wanting for more and so I've bought the second book!
Almira
Almira added it
Dec 06, 2014
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Emmanuella Osei
Emmanuella Osei marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Kc Canare
Kc Canare marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Noura
Noura marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Carla ♥
Carla ♥ marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Joyce Dael
Joyce Dael is currently reading it
Aug 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Signs of Love: Stupid Cupid Signs of Love: Paris Crush Signs of Love: Destiny Date La Rubrique Coeur de Jessica Jupiter Signs of Love 4