Start by marking “A Little Book About You” as Want to Read:
A Little Book About You

A Little Book About You

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Take a few moments and read this heart-warming picture book to your child. Featuring over 30 pages of vivid, computer-generated art, there's plenty to keep them interested in addition to the awesome message inside.

There's no better way to tell them that you love them!
Published December 12th 2011 by S.E. Gordon

To ask other readers questions about A Little Book About You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Little Book About You

Liz Lovesrainbows
These books are why I teach kids!!!
Twinholly1
A Little Book About You by Scott Gordon is the fourth book I have read by this author. I fell in love with the illustrations in his first book My Little Pet Dragon which were done by Julien Tromeur. For this book Tromeur gets help from Sarah Holmlund, but they are done in the same fashion as before. Each image is fixed on an all-white background which makes the image and the words stand alone. This makes the digitally created images pop! The artistry of each image is magnificent. The illustratio ...more
Annette
A hit with my young grandchildren and me! A beautiful way to let children know they are important and build their self-esteem too. This cute, short read, nicely illustrated book, is exactly what I want my grand children to know. Perfect!
Mallory Heart Reviews
A delightful self-esteem builder with adorable illustrations, easy to Read and short and to-the-point. This is one parents and younger children can read together often, perhaps at bedtime; and new readers can practice on it easily.
Rosa Cline
These stories by Mr Gordon are simple but special little books. Perfect for beginning readers OR for someone to be reminded how special they are. Just a fun loving book!
Ericka
Okay but not fantastic. Good message for early readers and young children.
Connie Easlick
This is an upbeat and uplifting book that everyone should read!
Enjoy!
Malika Bourne
A Little Book About You us a delightful book to read to a 6 year old who thought it was written just for her. I was leary about reading a Kindle book to the grandkids because of the touchy feely aspect and turning the pages themselves, but the pictures and words held the child's attention with excitement. She did complain that my version wasn't in color. I recogmend this fun book to read with your children as a self-esteem booster.
Renoo
My husband read this book to our baby in the womb. It is fabulous! The only problem is that I need to get it in print and can only get it by electronic version:( I love this author and the pictures are amazing!
Miss Meghan's Class
I liked this book because it taught children to be themselves and to not worry about what others think.
Peacegal
Not much of a story here, but somebody get that illustrator a contract with Pixar!
Patty Allen
Patty Allen marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Brena
Brena marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Lora Allen
Lora Allen marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
G Lei
G Lei added it
Dec 04, 2014
Allison
Allison is currently reading it
Nov 29, 2014
Cheryl Taul
Cheryl Taul is currently reading it
Nov 26, 2014
Eugenia
Eugenia marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Scott Gordon is the author of several children's books, including My Little Pet Dragon, My Crazy Pet Frog, Pigtastic, A Little Book About You, A Pocketful of Dinosaurs, Ninja Robot Repairmen and If I Were A Robot. Currently he is hard at work on multiple projects: Secret Agent Disco Dancer, Braedyn Bunny and the Missing Eggs, Baby Bee, Aveline & the Great Pumpkin Patch and more!

TRANSLATED WORK
More about Scott Gordon...
My Little Pet Dragon (A fun picture book for children 3-6!) Four Fantastic Bedtime Stories for Children 3-6 If I Were A Robot (A fun picture book for children 3-6!) My Crazy Pet Frog Pigtastic