Start by marking “A Little Book About You” as Want to Read:
A Little Book About You

A Little Book About You

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Take a few moments and read this heart-warming picture book to your child. Featuring over 30 pages of vivid, computer-generated art, there's plenty to keep them interested in addition to the awesome message inside.

There's no better way to tell them that you love them!
Published December 12th 2011 by S.E. Gordon

To ask other readers questions about A Little Book About You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Little Book About You

Marilyn Peake
A Little Book About You is an incredibly sweet picture book for parents to read to their children. It tells the children, from the point of view of their parents, how special they are, that they are one of a kind, that they can follow their dreams to make a real difference in the world. The pictures on every page are adorable and the last picture signed "Love, Mom & Dad" makes the book very special. I especially like that instead of focusing on physical appearance, this book focuses on the d ...more
Liz Lovesrainbows
These books are why I teach kids!!!
A Little Book About You by Scott Gordon is the fourth book I have read by this author. I fell in love with the illustrations in his first book My Little Pet Dragon which were done by Julien Tromeur. For this book Tromeur gets help from Sarah Holmlund, but they are done in the same fashion as before. Each image is fixed on an all-white background which makes the image and the words stand alone. This makes the digitally created images pop! The artistry of each image is magnificent. The illustratio ...more
Charles Ray
A Little Book About You (A Great Way to Tell Your Child You Love Them) by Scott Gordon is a cute little book with a great message. Perfect for reading to children as young as 18 months, and a good way to introduce an older toddler to reading.
Some nice illustrations, each with an uplifting message to help children have a positive self-image—and, a great way to tell your child he or she is loved.
A hit with my young grandchildren and me! A beautiful way to let children know they are important and build their self-esteem too. This cute, short read, nicely illustrated book, is exactly what I want my grand children to know. Perfect!
Mallory Heart
A delightful self-esteem builder with adorable illustrations, easy to Read and short and to-the-point. This is one parents and younger children can read together often, perhaps at bedtime; and new readers can practice on it easily.
nikki Johnson
I luv it bc its not to long and its not to short to read

The kids luv it BC it makes them feel special like awesome awesome but a little to short for me!!!!!!
Rosa Cline
These stories by Mr Gordon are simple but special little books. Perfect for beginning readers OR for someone to be reminded how special they are. Just a fun loving book!
A quick little book about how special you are (complete with Gordon's CG animations that will make you smile).
Okay but not fantastic. Good message for early readers and young children.
Connie Easlick
This is an upbeat and uplifting book that everyone should read!
Malika Bourne
A Little Book About You us a delightful book to read to a 6 year old who thought it was written just for her. I was leary about reading a Kindle book to the grandkids because of the touchy feely aspect and turning the pages themselves, but the pictures and words held the child's attention with excitement. She did complain that my version wasn't in color. I recogmend this fun book to read with your children as a self-esteem booster.
My husband read this book to our baby in the womb. It is fabulous! The only problem is that I need to get it in print and can only get it by electronic version:( I love this author and the pictures are amazing!
Miss Meghan's Class
I liked this book because it taught children to be themselves and to not worry about what others think.
Not much of a story here, but somebody get that illustrator a contract with Pixar!
Nicole Anthis
Nicole Anthis is currently reading it
Sep 09, 2015
Tina M. Mentzer
Tina M. Mentzer marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Gayle added it
Jul 08, 2015
Heather marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Scott Gordon is the author of several children's books, including My Little Pet Dragon, My Crazy Pet Frog, Pigtastic, A Little Book About You, A Pocketful of Dinosaurs, Ninja Robot Repairmen and If I Were A Robot. Currently he is hard at work on multiple projects: Secret Agent Disco Dancer, Braedyn Bunny and the Missing Eggs, Baby Bee, Aveline & the Great Pumpkin Patch and more!

More about Scott Gordon...
My Little Pet Dragon (A fun picture book for children 3-6!) Four Fantastic Bedtime Stories for Children 3-6 The Penguin Way If I Were A Robot (A fun picture book for children 3-6!) Taming Your Pet Monster: An Operational Guide