Start by marking “Unstoppable (Tracers, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Unstoppable (Tracers, #2.5)

Unstoppable (Tracers #4.5)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  631 ratings  ·  42 reviews
A forensic anthropologist and a Navy SEAL find love and danger in this sexy novella, from Laura Griffin’s bestselling Tracers series!

Published March 27th 2012 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about Unstoppable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unstoppable

Anne OK
Excellent novella in the popular Tracers series. Laura Griffin is an expert at giving us over-the-top gritty romantic suspenses. "Unstoppable" was no disappointment but just a teaser to the full story of Kelsey Quinn and Gage Brewer. I'm anxious to read the rest of their story in SCORCHED to be released in the fall of 2012.
Saly

I don't know why I haven't read this novella before since the Tracer series is a series I like and feel has gotten much better.

Kelsey is a tracer on a dig, her uncle concerned for her safety sends a SEAL to protect her, our hero.

I enjoyed the short novella and even being short the romance worked.
Jess
Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads

This is a short introduction to Kelsey and Gage, who will be getting a full book coming up later this year. Kelsey is working near the border in a dangerous area and her uncle sends Gage, who’s on leave, to watch out for her. She doesn’t think a babysitter is necessary, but when human bones are found indicating recent kills, things take a very bad turn. The plot was very short, but very fast paced. The Delphi Center, local law enforcement and the FBI are
Melissa (ladybug)
Unstoppable (Tracers, #2.5) Not as good as Untraceable (Tracers, #1). In fact it was some what disappointing. The scenes were extremely disjointed and the romance was all of a sudden and I could not see any reason for it after just knowing each other a few days.
A Tasty Read Book Reviews
Reviewed on http://atastyread.blogspot.com

For all my Tracer Fans out there, Laura Griffin has released UNSTOPPABLE as a stand alone novella for all you E-Book Lovers!! I own the paperback version of Deadly Promises, which features UNSTOPPABLE as part of the Anthology.

Whichever copy you choose, just choose ONE!! This sexy novella introduces us to Kelsey Quinn and Gage Brewer, who are getting their full-length book with SCORCHED, coming this fall.

This is a very quick read, so I won't be giving an
Alison
The blurb

Forensic anthropologist Kelsey Quinn goes to a remote Texas border region to dig up ancient bones, but ends up unearthing a deadly secret. When Kelsey’s discovery jeopardizes not just her dig, but her life, she turns to US Navy SEAL Gage Brewer, who may be the only person brave enough—and lethal enough—to help.

I enjoyed this, I thought Kelsey's uncle overdid the protective bit - isn't that an abuse of power to effectively order a SEAL to babysit a civilian for no military reason. That's
Alison
I really liked this novella. Lots going on, Kelsey's uncle sends Lt. Gage Brewer to watch over her when he learns about a shooting near a dig she is working on. Shortly after Gage arrives Kelsey finds some bones from a possible murder and with little help from the local sheriff Kelsey starts looking into what happened. Soon Kelsey and Gage are being shot at and the FBI is one scene.

I hope I get to see more of Kelsey and Gage in later books.
Carrie
This is a very entertaining addition to the Tracer series. I'm rarely disappointed by anything Laura Griffin writes, so I'm not surprised I liked this, except that I usually don't enjoy shorter works as much as full length novels. However Griffin did an excellent job with character and story development given the amount of room she had to work with.
Robin
Navy Seal Gage Brewer was asked for a favor by his commanding officer, Joseph Quinn. Quinn needed someone to watch over his niece, Forensic Anthropologist Kelsey Quinn, who was in Texas near the Mexican border working on a dig. Kelsey is not happy when Gage shows up, so she puts him to work on the dig where he is soon getting under her skin. But when the dig uncovers a body in a new grave, Kelsey is glad to have Gage by her side. There is danger in this remote area of Texas and she might need a ...more
Michelle the Romance Witch
short sweet and hard to beat. That was a great action filled, suspenseful and sexy novella in a great series. All should read Laura Griffin's series b'c the layers of greatness just keep comin'.
Yvonne
Now THAT is what I'm talking about! Short but fantastic 5 Star read.
Thank you LG for getting me out of my slump!

Laura (Kyahgirl)
2/5; 2 stars; C
I read this in the Deadly Promises Anthology.

I originally got this anthology out of the library because I wanted to keep up with the Tracer's series. I would have enjoyed this story except for the fact that near the end, the heroine did the stupidest thing imaginable and I almost stopped reading it. I mean seriously, what was the author thinking? (view spoiler)
Ami
The story is about Kelsey Quinn, a forensic anthropologist from Delphi Center, and Lt. Gage Brewer, a NAVY SEAL. When a murder happens near her ancient bones dig site, Kelsey's concerned uncle sends Gage to protect her. At first Kelsey is annoyed but then recent human bones appear, Kelsey might needs Gage's help afterall.

While this novella is listed as Tracers 4.5 but it is originally part of the Deadly Promises Anthology, which makes it actually a Tracer 2.5. I like it less than the pr
Pattianne
Jan 19, 2014 Pattianne marked it as to-read
UNSTOPPABLE - TRACER SERIES #2.5 - ((Gage and Kelsey)

Janet
This novella in the Tracers series was all right. It just wasn't as compelling as i would have liked. I believe it is because of the novella format, I just couldn't get as emotionally attached to the characters as in a full length book by Laura Griffin. Good news - i found out that the couple introduced in the novella will have their own book, Scorched, coming soon. In that case, if I consider this a set up or prequel, I did make enough of a connection to stick with the characters and see how th ...more
Joan
Unstoppable is a short easy, fairly interesting read.
Maggie
I read this story "Unstoppable" in the paperback named "Deadly Promises" with two other stories, 'Just bad enough' by Sherrlyn Kenyon & Dianna Love and "Leave no Trace" by Cindy Gerard.
Its part of the Tracers series. Kelsey Quinn, anthropologist and Navy SEAL Lt.Gage Brewer who is sent by his CO, who is Kelsey's uncle to guess could say to be her bodyguard. Gage is on two weeks leave and is non too happy about this assignment.
A way too short a read. Really liked Gage, would like to have seen
Caffenero
Premises for SCORCHED (TRACERS #6)
Courtnie
I guess I am feeling pretty stingy tonight.
I was pretty bored halfway through but trudged on since it is just a novella. Novellas are tricky, you can't have too much plot otherwise everything feels loosey goosey. I felt that was the problem with Unstoppable.
And I was kinda bummed how far Laura Griffin took the relationship with Kelsey and Gage, I would have preferred a teaser to the romance. I did like them both as characters however, and was pleased that Kelsey wasn't a difficult female.
Monique Atgood
This was in a novella earlier. I enjoyed the story. It has lots of suspense, strong characters whom you would like to meet, and Mr. Uber - Sexy Protector standing by to provide rescue as needed. I enjoyed the story.
~Megan~
Nice little novella in the Tracers series...really jonesing for Twisted now! Love Laura Griffin!
Mandy
I'm typically not a fan of novella's. I always feel shorted in the end. However, Laura Griffin never fails to give me exactly what I need to feel satisfied by the story she weaves. Warning, two sex scenes in this story.
BJ
This is a novella introducing the 2 main characters of her new book coming out this month. Excellent intro to these characters. Can't wait to read the full length book! Love this series.
Amanda
I really enjoyed this novella. It was a short to the point but kept you second guessing type of read. I'd recommend it.
Marti
This is the short story I should have read before on of the Delphi Series... All makes sense now...
Aline
Can't wait for Scorched, the full story of Kelsey and Gage, which will be released on October 30, 2012!
Jenn Lawrence
This was just a small taste of their story. Can't wait until her next novel comes out in October.
Tanya
I absolutely loved this novella, and didn't want it to end!! Can't wait for more Kelsey and Gage!
Sophie Jordan
Great novella ...can't wait for the full-length novel to come that is a continuation of this story!
  • Deadly Promises (Includes: B.A.D. Series, #4.5; Black Ops, Inc., #5.5; Tracers, #4.5)
  • Relentless (Suspense Series, #4)
  • Pitch Black (Black CATs, #2)
  • Only Fear (Mindhunters, #1)
  • Last Man Standing (Black Ops, #7)
  • Shiver of Fear (The Guardian Angelinos, #2)
  • A Righteous Kill (The Shakespearean Suspense, #1)
  • Deadly Dreams (Mindhunters, #5)
  • Hot Zone (Elite Force #2)
  • First Strike (I-Team, #5.9)
  • The Hunter (Crossfire, #2)
  • Run to Me (Last Chance Rescue, #3)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Laura Griffin started her career in journalism before venturing into the world of writing romantic suspense. Her books have won numerous awards, including a RITA Award (Whisper of Warning) and a Daphne du Maurier Award (Untraceable). Laura currently lives in Austin where she is working on her next book.

Series:
* Tracers
* The Glass Sisters
* Moreno and
More about Laura Griffin...
Untraceable (Tracers, #1) Snapped (Tracers #4) Thread of Fear (Glass Sisters, The #1) Twisted (Tracers, #5) Unspeakable (Tracers, #2)

“She had an incredible amount of admiration for these talented men who dedicated themselves to training and practicing and honing their skills in order to be part of one of the most elite fighting forces in the world.” 0 likes