Start by marking “Long Night Moon” as Want to Read:
Long Night Moon

Long Night Moon

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Reporter Nash Audubon crashes beautiful Sara Ivy's party to get an interview and barges into a case of domestic violence from which he determines to rescue the endangered socialite. If you like Sleeping With the Enemy, you might like Long Night Moon.

Long Night Moon was originally published in 1995 by Bantam Books. Theresa Weir wrote four books for Bantam. This was the fou
Published (first published April 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Long Night Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Long Night Moon

Crista
Theresa Weir does it again with a heartbreaking story of a battered woman and a hardened, homeless, ex-con. Sound interesting?......even if it doesn't, believe me....it is!

This author has just not ever had the notoriety that she deserves. Her contemporary novels are some of the most thought provoking and engaging of the entire genre, and her books never disappoint. Long Night Moon is no exception to this rule.

Domestic Violence is a tough topic and Weir delivers a look into one woman's nightmar
Linda
Theresa Weir has a habit of writing about broken people. She is not ashamed of taking the darker elements of a relationship and bringing them into the light. LONG NIGHT MOON is just such a story with a well-written hero and heroine.

Sara Ivy appears to have everything in life including gorgeous looks. Her husband is wealthy and they are a popular couple. Or so it seems.

Nash Audubon is a reporter and after 'the real' story. He follows her looking for something that will earn him a headline. What
Sue Burke
Theresa Weir's romances have always stood apart for me from others that I've read, and I've always had a hard time putting my finger on why. There's an "otherness" about her books .... she's not the first or last to write about damaged people caught in dangerous situations, or about quiet lives of desperation, but she has a way of telling her stories that is poignant and compelling, and she creates characters and situations that stay with me long after I've finished her books. "Long Night Moon" ...more
Maqluba
Yeesh Weir sure knows how to bring the dark and heavy.

I knew this author wrote well when it comes to real life issues and an amazing load of angst but this one just takes the cake. The heroine was going through hell and the hero seemed too oblivious which drove me off the wall at times. But then again he had his own nightmares so I guess giving him some lee-way is necessary. (view spoiler)
Susan
Daisy
I loved this story. Like always, I love how Theresa Weir writes characters with flaws. Loved the ending, how it shows a happy couple, yet it does talk about struggles they had/have.
Ann
This book is difficult to rate. On the one hand the writing and story-telling are excellent, but on the other hand, the subject matter was just too painful for me. Reading romance is a form of escapism for me, and the abusive marriage in this book just felt too real, too depressing, and too distressing for me. Still, I feel this book is very special.
Sally
Touching, tragic, terrifying romance between two damaged people. I loved it. I'm so glad I've found this author.
Ace Q.
Ace Q. marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Julie Patterson
Julie Patterson marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Ivanna Sichy
Ivanna Sichy marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Kristin Pickford
Kristin Pickford marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Heidi Charles
Heidi Charles marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Ene Ray
Ene Ray marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Addicted to Books
Addicted to Books marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Barbara Keenan
Barbara Keenan marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Christine Peterson
Christine Peterson marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Kitty
Kitty marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Nijela
Nijela marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Shannon Velazquez
Shannon Velazquez marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Starlet
Starlet marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Rio76
Rio76 marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Andrea González Blanco
Andrea González Blanco marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Theresa Weir (a.k.a. Anne Frasier) is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of twenty-six books and numerous short stories that have spanned the genres of suspense, mystery, thriller, romantic suspense, paranormal, fantasy, and memoir. During her award-winning career, she's written for Penguin Putnam, Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins Publishers, Bantam Books/Random House, Silhouette ...more
More about Theresa Weir...
The Orchard: A Memoir The Girl with the Cat Tattoo (Cool Cats, #1) Cool Shade Amazon Lily Last Summer