Start by marking “My Stepson is a Naughty Stripper” as Want to Read:
My Stepson is a Naughty Stripper

My Stepson is a Naughty Stripper

4.6 of 5 stars 4.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review

23-year-old blonde and beautiful Maxi Pryde is newly wed to Dan Foley, an insurance salesman almost twenty years her senior.

Enter Connor Foley, Dan's staggeringly handsome 21-year-old son. He secretly works as a stripper with 'extras' on the side. After an initially awkward relationship, Maxi can'
Published December 12th 2011 by Aphrodite Hunt

To ask other readers questions about My Stepson is a Naughty Stripper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Stepson is a Naughty Stripper

Heather in FL
Another freebie from Amazon, but this one actually had a story! And it was relatively entertaining, lol.

In this one, we have Maxi who married Dan, an older man. He got her pregnant, and even though she lost the baby, he married her. His business is constant travel, so he takes her back to his home and basically leaves her there to go back out to work. She meets her step-son (actually Dan's step-son, too), and while she finds him attractive, he's a bit rude. After answering a phone call, she's g
Hilary marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Shannon Maynard
Shannon Maynard marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Raj marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Saha added it
Oct 20, 2015
Mckenna marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2013
Felicia marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Joni marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Sandra marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Denden marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Christine marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2012
Colton Samson
Colton Samson marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
Em added it
Feb 09, 2012
Kay marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2012
Cindy marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2011
Aphrodite Hunt is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. Her stories have been in the Top 5 of the Amazon overall bestselling charts, the 10 of the Barnes and Nobles overall charts and the No. 1 spot in Amazon's Movers and Shakers. She is a Top 50 Amazon Most Popular author.

She has had no less than 28 stories hit Amazon's Top 100 Erotica/New Adult/Paranormal Romance charts and two whic
More about Aphrodite Hunt...