Start by marking “Bitty And The Naked Ladies (The Sherri Travis Mystery Series) ” as Want to Read:
Bitty And The Naked Ladies (The Sherri Travis Mystery Series)

Bitty And The Naked Ladies (The Sherri Travis Mystery Series) (A Sherri Travis Mystery #4.1)

A Sherri Travis Short Mystery

Some crimes are perfect. Greed leads Sherri into temptation and delivers her to evil.
Published December 14th 2011

Be the first to ask a question about Bitty And The Naked Ladies (The Sherri Travis Mystery Series)

Toni Osborne
Oct 13, 2013 Toni Osborne rated it it was ok
A Short Sherri Travis Mystery

I am not particularly fond of short story they are a big tease and usually leave you flat. I would normally pass them but since I am a big fan of this author and hate to miss any of her work even teasers. So here I am reading this one while waiting for my partner to meet me for our afternoon hike.

This 16 pages story is to the point, nicely writing but too short for any intrigues, not bad if you want a sample but for an avid reader not good at all…I want more…..but a
Thomas Parish
Jan 10, 2017 Thomas Parish rated it it was amazing
Just read it

Great start to a wonderful series. Too bad I read this one last. Patiently waiting for the next Sherri Travis book.
Thom Swennes
Jan 05, 2016 Thom Swennes rated it liked it
Shelves: free-e-book
I’m sure everyone has known or experienced someone that could manage to tell their life histories to perfect strangers while waiting fifteen minutes for a bus. I have always found this a unique and endearing talent that only a chosen few can master at the highest level. Phyllis Smallman is one of these chosen few. Somehow she can fit an entire novel in the proverbial thimble. I suppose each word she writes paints a picture and, as we all know, one picture says a thousand words. No literary fat o ...more
France-Andrée
Jan 30, 2014 France-Andrée rated it it was ok
Shelves: free-reads
Short short story that doesn't have a lot happening, I think it is probably meant for people who have read the full length novels because as an introduction to the character it doesn't work. I've read mysteries as short as this before and they were very entertaining, but here there's just not enough juice and if making it free was an enticement to read the other books with this main heroine than it failed to do so with me.
BJ
Jul 10, 2012 BJ rated it it was ok
Way, way too short. This is the only thing I've ever read by this author, although I have one of her full-size mysteries on my nook, but this was too short to even form an opinion about whether or not I would like the rest of this series.
Amanda H.
May 17, 2012 Amanda H. rated it liked it
And by short story they really do mean short story! It was ten pages long. It only took 5 minutes to read. It was a good 5 minutes though.
Loretta
Loretta rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2012
Lorraine
Lorraine rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Feb 29, 2012
edithe walker
edithe walker rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2015
Laura Speer
Aug 19, 2012 Laura Speer rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery
Short story. Awesome to be able read it on Goodreads.
mervyn gass
mervyn gass rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
glitrbug
Sep 03, 2012 glitrbug rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Cute short story. I wouldn't mind trying a book by this author.
WritngMuse Sandy Penny
WritngMuse Sandy Penny rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2014
Kate Kane
Kate Kane rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Kyra rated it it was ok
Apr 30, 2012
Susan
Jan 23, 2016 Susan rated it really liked it
Great short story, wish it was longer.
ReadsinBed
ReadsinBed rated it it was ok
Feb 15, 2013
Shelley
Shelley rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2014
Elaine
Elaine rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2011
sarah lewis
sarah lewis rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Janet Barclay
Janet Barclay rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Marsha Griffith
Marsha Griffith rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2014
Alan
Alan rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2013
Lisaa5150
Lisaa5150 rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2012
Nisha
Nisha rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2012
Crime Writers of Canada award winning author, Phyllis Smallman, was short-listed for the Debut Dagger in the UK, and has been awarded both silver and gold medals by the Independent Publishers. She was a potter before turning to a life of crime. She lives on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, where she golfs badly and writes madly.
Visit http://www.phyllismallman.com to read excerpts from her Sin
More about Phyllis Smallman...

A Sherri Travis Mystery (6 books)
  • Margarita Nights (Sherri Travis Mysteries, #1)
  • Sex in a Sidecar (Sherri Travis Mysteries, #2)
  • A Brewski For The Old Man (Sherri Travis Mysteries, #3)
  • Champagne for Buzzards (Sherri Travis Mysteries, #4)
  • Highball Exit