Start by marking “Cold Nights, Hot Bodies” as Want to Read:
Cold Nights, Hot Bodies

Cold Nights, Hot Bodies

All my life I’ve been the quiet bookworm, the office mouse. It hasn’t bothered me. Immersing myself in erotic novels has kept me wriggling on the edge of my seat at work and firmly entrenched in my own fantasy world at night.

Though one thing is bothering me—my damn virginity. If only I could find a sexy bedroom expert to introduce me to the delights of having a lover. Some
Published December 14th 2011 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Cold Nights, Hot Bodies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Nights, Hot Bodies

Saunders
Oct 31, 2014 Saunders rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic, 2014
what can I say - The cover was enough for me to "one Click" )
P.T. Macias
Mar 17, 2013 P.T. Macias rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Good short read.

Shane Galloway is hot, sexy, and handsome top sales man. He has won the top sales man position for three years in a row. He is everything that Ashley Jones has every dreamed of having as her man.

Ashley Jones is also in sales and is very shy. She lacks confidence, dresses mousy, and is in urgent need to get rid of her innocence.

Ashley is forced to dress sexy, apply makeup, and arrange her hair into a sexy style. Her will intention girl friend exchanged her outfit with a new sex
Tabatha
Feb 24, 2015 Tabatha rated it really liked it
The perfect way to describe this book would be cute and steamy! I just adored this couple, and I think that it was a very fun, short read. :)
Alison
Jul 19, 2016 Alison rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ashley, the office bookworm, is 23 and living her non-existent love life through her romance novels. She is off to the company Christmas shindig in the Cotswolds, but thanks to her meddling friend Dawn, she is left with a totally different outfit to wear. She is also looking to cash in her V card... Enter Shane, recently divorced, and Ashley's choice to pop her cherry.

I found the 'excerpts' from Ashley's favourite books a hoot to read (reminded me of the Mills & Boons books from my youth!) b
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
3.5 Stars

This was a great book that really showed two characters that had amazing chemistry and how the author was able to tweak them in just a way as to make the story different from all the others on the market today. The story of Shane and Ashley was great, not only in that it was very believable but that the story flowed so well that it didn’t even feel like reading to me. When the final page came I was sad to see it end, but also anxious to see what other works Lily Harlem had up her sleeve
Katherine O'Grady
A fun read. The office mouse (self-described) and the lead salesman meet at a work event and hit it off. Oh, and she's a virgin at 23. Both characters were just nice people. The sex scenes were good - and the snipets of fake romance novels actually worked. I wouldn't say this was a full four stars, more like 3.5.

Bought from kindle.
Natasha Blackthorne
Dec 30, 2013 Natasha Blackthorne rated it it was amazing
Hot, sweet with great characterization and emotional depth. I read this last night in one setting. I particularly enjoyed all the lush and festive seasonal details that Ms. Harlem used to build the story world. It had a real feeling of being a real holiday story.
Porcelain
Dec 30, 2013 Porcelain rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved it! Finished in about an hour and a half. Now to read something else by Lily! :D
Beate
May 27, 2013 Beate rated it it was amazing
Loved this! Review to come.
Kodie Mackay
Nov 19, 2016 Kodie Mackay rated it really liked it
Super cute, super smoking insta love short romance story.

I really enjoyed this one.

The office mouse and the confident broken hot guy make a series hot power couple.
Ashley may have been the shy quiet virgin but lord have mercy she got a dirtier mind than most.
Shane is the confident hottie who was burned by his ex wife and has a few demons in the closet.

I really enjoyed this fast paced insta love story. The characters are interesting and have great chemistry and the storyline flowed pretty well
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Aug 13, 2014 Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Lily and it won't be my last. I picked this one because the cover called my name and boy did it ever keep my attention!

A shy, mousey, twenty-three year old that would rather read about love then to go out and look for Mr. Right. So Ashley is going to the end of year gathering of all the best sales rep of her company, but her best friend decided the best way for Ashley to come out of her shell was to switch Ashley drab dinner suit for a very stunning red dress. Although
Romancing the Book
Feb 22, 2012 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, erotica
Reviewed By~Sarah L.
Review Copy Provided By~Publisher

Hot, sweet, romantic, steamy are just a few of the words I would use to describe this story. Ashley is the quiet bookworm office mouse and when she arrives at the hotel for the weekend on a business reward, she finds out her friend has replaced her boring clothes leaving her only with a sexy red dress to wear instead.

Told in first person point of view, we meet Ashley who is a saucy virgin who finally gets a chance to lose that "pesky virginity
Debi Hursh
Jan 17, 2014 Debi Hursh rated it it was amazing
Shelves: britbabes
Cold Nights, Hard Bodies by Lily Harlem
Lily tells us a story about a young woman who is still a virgin at the age of 23. It’s not that common anymore and that is such a shame. Ashley has never had any luck with men. She always feels like the ugly duckling. She is a BIG book worm and a workaholic so there really isn’t any time for a man. Lucky Ashley gets a night out on the company’s dime to a posh hotel but unfortunately she has to attend a dinner with some coworkers from other branches of the c
Fiona Sheldon
Jul 21, 2016 Fiona Sheldon rated it liked it
****3.5 stars****

A short sexy hot reads and one where opposites definitely do attract. The chemistry between Ashley and Shane sizzled and you couldn't help to want them to be more than a one night/two night stand. I enjoyed it, the reason it only got 3 and a half stars was due to some of the role play. Don't get me wrong I'm in no way a prude but to me it felt a bit far fetched. Reciting and playing out admittedly hot parts of a book word for word and act for act was just overkill imo. This is t
Karen S
Jul 09, 2015 Karen S rated it it was amazing
A bouncing with joy, squirming with desire, grinning with pure pleasure book.
Ashley is the quiet, diligent office worker. Still a virgin, she dreams of being swept off her feet and devoured by a handsome hero like the ones she spends her time reading about. A works party, a sexy dinner companion and a snowed in hotel - could Ashley's wildest fantasies be about to come true?
This author has a very unique talent of causing physical reactions from me as I read her work. My heart rate literally race
~ Cariad ~
Jan 10, 2015 ~ Cariad ~ rated it it was amazing
Terrific read!
Romantic, hot, sexy, beautifully descriptive and erotic, this one had it all!
What a fabulous book - I loved it!

Here's my review...

description
Angela Wade
Is it just that I've read too many of the erotica genre? Are they really getting this formulaic? Should I be looking for something more outside my comfort zone? I don't know.

The writing in Cold Nights, Hot Bodies was fine, but I never felt interested in the characters at all, let alone enough to get excited about their sex lives. Felt like the same old thing to me.
Tracy Mcfarland
Jan 03, 2014 Tracy Mcfarland rated it really liked it
Main reason I 1-clicked was the cover. HAVE YOU SEEN THE COVER?!!! I really enjoyed the book though. It was a quick read but hot. Who has not imagined doing some role play from a book or books you've read.
Vashti
Jul 10, 2012 Vashti rated it really liked it
Well,the cover alone made me want to read this one.Reminded me of a Harlequin Presents books with some extra steam.Sweet,but spicey and not too OTT.
Jessie
Jul 24, 2012 Jessie rated it it was amazing

Loved the story of Ashley & Shane. Very hot reading & loved their role playing. They both discovered new things about themselves. Thank you, Lily, for another great read!
octavia cooper
May 03, 2016 octavia cooper rated it it was amazing
This was hot!! that's about all I can say. The characters each brought their own to the relationship and the writing was true to form for Lily Harlem. That is why I read her so often
Kris 크리스탈
Kris 크리스탈 rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2014
Donna Mixon
Donna Mixon rated it liked it
May 24, 2015
Laura rated it did not like it
Jun 30, 2014
Beth Thomas
Beth Thomas rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2013
Miruna
Miruna rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2016
Catalina
Catalina rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2016
Verna O
Verna O rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2013
Yuweei
Yuweei rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
Alysen Davis
Alysen Davis rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2016
  • Unmasking Kelly (Courage Brothers of Texas, #Prequel)
  • Tony's Haven (Sherman Family Series, #2)
  • Summer Nights
  • Learning Curve (Plus Size Loving, #1)
  • Double Plush Velvet (Velvet, #1)
  • Sunny with a Chance of Curves
  • Glass Slipper (Naughtily Ever After, #1)
  • Persuading Prudence
  • Male Call  (Hot Zone #1)
  • Ordinary Charm
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • Carnally Ever After (Ever After Novellas #1)
  • Deep: An Erotic Romance
  • Love Plus One
  • Second Chances
  • Tactical Pleasure (Men of S.W.A.T., # 1)
  • Holly-Day
  • The Fall Of Troy
Lily Harlem is a bestselling, award-winning author of erotic romance. She lives in the UK and writes for several publishing houses including HarperCollins, Totally Bound, Pride, Evernight, ARe and Stormy Night Publishing. She also features in numerous UK and US anthologies, some of which all proceeds go to charity.

Her books are a mixture of full length novels and short stories, some are one offs,
More about Lily Harlem...