Start by marking “Good For You (Between the Lines, #3)” as Want to Read:
Good For You (Between the Lines, #3)

Good For You (Between the Lines #3)

4.05  ·  Rating Details ·  14,099 Ratings  ·  759 Reviews
Reid Alexander's celebrity life is an open book. Every relationship, every error in judgment is analyzed by strangers. His latest mistake totaled his car, destroyed a house and landed him in the hospital. As his PR team works overtime to salvage his image, one thing is clear—this is one predicament he won’t escape without paying for it.

Dori Cantrell is a genuine humanitari
Published December 15th 2011 (first published December 14th 2011)

Thoughtless by S.C. StephensLove Unscripted by Tina ReberEffortless by S.C. StephensWhere She Went by Gayle FormanBreathe by Abbi Glines
I'm a Celebrity. Love me!
14th out of 626 books — 1,745 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesEasy by Tammara WebberThoughtless by S.C. StephensBared to You by Sylvia Day
Hottest Adult & Young Adult Romance Books
82nd out of 2,020 books — 5,432 voters

More lists with this book...

Tammara
Dec 16, 2011 Tammara marked it as my-books  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm the author of this YA-M/New Adult novel, the third book in the Between the Lines series.
Fred
Jun 07, 2012 Fred rated it it was amazing
This review won't contain any "spoilers," with respect to this book, but it does assume familiarity with the characters and events of the two previous books in the series, so it may be mildly spoilerish with respect to them.

This third book picks up where "Where You Are" leaves off. Reid is at somewhat of a personal nadir after the unsettling events on the night of the premiere of School Pride. He even gets uncharacteristically introspective, wondering what makes Emma think there's something more
Abbi Glines
Feb 14, 2012 Abbi Glines rated it it was amazing
Adored this book. I have a thing for bad boys and this book gives one of my favorite bad boys a chance at finally finding happiness. I couldn't put it down. Dori is perfect for Reid Alexander. She is everything he isn't and watching him fall makes it all the more sweeter. Although I've loved all the books in this series Good For You is my absolute favorite.
Jonababez
Oct 08, 2012 Jonababez rated it it was amazing
I really love this book and I didn't expect it to be this good.
I admit it took me a long time to finally read it since I hated Reid in the first and second book! He's bad and a jerk most of the time.
But I'm so glad I decided to read it, it made me love Reid and I'm happy that I gave him a second chance. It's really true, every bad person really deserves a second chance. :)

I liked Doris, I can say that she's perfect for Reid. They are very different from each other, having the opposite lives. Dor
Janelle
Dec 17, 2011 Janelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Now THIS is what I'm talking about. Welcome back, Reid, let's hang out for a while.

After crashing his car into a home while driving drunk, Reid reports for mandatory community service building a new home for the family whose home he destroyed. His on-site supervisor is none other than relentless do-gooder Dori Cantrell. The two bicker and spar while fighting their undeniable attraction to one another.

All the things that intrigued me about Reid in Between the Lines are in full effect in Good For
AJ
Dec 11, 2015 AJ rated it really liked it

4 stars

This is such an enjoyable series, and I really liked this book – more than I was expecting, which was a really nice surprise. It follows on from the previous two books in the series, and this time the focus shifts away from the bigger cast of characters and focusses solely on Reid Alexander – hot, sexy and spoiled Hollywood actor. Reid is only 19 but he revels in the celebrity lifestyle, doing what he
Karla
Excellent! Wow, Reid Alexander…where to begin. In last 2 books he had less than stellar behavior and was the consummate bad-boy of Hollywood. Even though I never cared much for his actions, I always felt that there was good inside him just waiting to come out and he gave us a glimpse of that at the end of the last book, or I should say Tammara Webber did. This time his behavior damn near killed him and bought him some time doing community service, and into the life of Dori Cantrell. At first I w ...more
Kristi Davis
Sep 04, 2012 Kristi Davis rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect ending to this series! I loved the whole thing!
Stacia (the 2010 club)
3.5 stars. I'm so happy that the second half of this book took a turn for the better because I almost wrote off Good For You as being a weak finish to an otherwise cute series.

It's not that the first half of the book was bad or even slow. I had no problem sailing through the book and enjoyed the read. This author has a writing style that's easy to get into. My frustration came from feeling like I had lost Reid somewhere along the way. Maybe it was just the new setting. I was used to Reid's pers
Jenn

Hands down, my favorite book of the series. Tammara Webber, you are my hero.

description

It’s no secret that I love Reid. From the beginning of the series, he just stood out to me. Yes, he was an egotistical, self-centered ass, but there was just something about him that drew me in. In Good For You, we get a Reid who has pretty much hit rock bottom. After a late night of partying, he crashes his brand new Porsche into a h
Zizz
Aug 07, 2013 Zizz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE READS.

Good For You was one of the first books I tackled when I began to read again last year. This quickly became a favorite of mine as I fell in love with Tammara Webber's writing genius and Dori and Reid's journey. At that time, I didn't do so much reviews in Goodreads but I love this book so much that I want to re-write this review and try to do this brilliant book justice.

Fast forward - almost 300 books later - Good For You remains a top favorite. Some books ent
Melissa
Dec 23, 2011 Melissa rated it really liked it
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!! Never thought I would ever learn to love Reid and WOW. FANTASTIC!!

I read this book for the first time on Dec 20, 2011 and then again on January 16th, 2012. Yep its definitely a multiple-reader :)
Karla Mae (Reads and Thoughts)
Feb 10, 2012 Karla Mae (Reads and Thoughts) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012-reads
After the release his current movie School Pride and being dumped by his former love team on the said movie, Reid believes that "The best way to get over someone, is to get under another one." so as usual, he finds himself partying and hooking up with other girls. But a night could certainly change everything. His latest mistake was drunk-driving ruining a house and his very own car. After the incident he finds himself doing community service to clear his image to the public. The one who was in ...more
Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog
Jun 12, 2012 Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
I have loved Reid, who stole a piece of my , throughout this series. I was dying for him to have his HEA and I was NOT disappointed!! Yes his behaviour in the previous books haven't been all that great (understatement I know!!) but he has this little boy lost quality - a vulnerability that is so endearing and when teamed with his bad boy gorgousness how can you NOT fall for him??!!

In this story Reid has a car crash whilst driving under the influence. He has his day in court and ends up having to
Lindsey Rae
Aug 15, 2012 Lindsey Rae rated it it was amazing
I was a little unsure going into this. I loved book two, because I loved Emma and Graham.. but the first two books made me absolutely despise Reid. He was such a horrible person. But with a little (re: a lot) of pushing from my friend Jess, I went forth and read. OMG I'm so glad she pushed me.

This book was definitely the best book of the series. Reid completely redeemed himself and I completely fell in love with him. He learned so much - and I think this series was truly about him. All his expe
Patience B
Jan 29, 2013 Patience B rated it it was amazing
Okay, finally, Reid's book. I have to admit going into this book I didn't have high hopes for him. So far through the series he's been a colossal jerk, complete with the belief that he is God's gift. He drinks, he indulges in drugs and he sleeps with anything that moves. Given this description you kind of wonder where Emma saw that he could be a better person.

The opening sentence really doesn't help his case. In the beginning of the book he's the Reid that we all know and grudgingly love, grudg
Aimee Salter
Mar 09, 2016 Aimee Salter rated it it was amazing
And Tammara Webber officially brings it HOME!

I can't say enough good things about this book. I read the entire series in a few days. Having adored the first two books, opening the first pages of this one had me bouncing with anticipation.

When I realized we'd be spending a lot of time with an entirely new character, I was initially disappointed. But that only lasted 5 or 10 pages. By the end, this had become my favorite book of the trilogy.

For the record, the character arc of Reid Alexander (thr
Cyndi Tefft
Sometimes I read a book and it's mostly 4 stars all the way through, but it has a superb ending that bumps it up to a 5 star rating. Good For You was 5 stars from the first word to the last. In fact, I'd give it 10 stars if they'd let me. I flat out loved it!

I fell for Reid in the first book of this series (Between the Lines) and have been aching for his redemption, his love story and wow, did Webber deliver! Reid Alexander is sarcastic, snarky, charming, gorgeous and shameless, but he's also br
Tasha
Dec 30, 2011 Tasha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: unforgetable
I will start by saying, I have always had a soft spot for Reid, even in his super jerk-moments! In all 3 books my heart broke for the Alexander family, but mostly for little boy inside of Reid. And the sweetness he was so afraid to show anyone, until Dori come along. She gave him something worth fighting for. I loved her too! I am going to have to reread this book, because I rushed the entire thing; just wanting Reid to have his HEA. My excitement for this book's release was will worth the wait! ...more
Christy
Jul 31, 2012 Christy rated it really liked it
First off, because I loved Graham in the last book, I wasn't expecting this book to be as good as the first two because I knew Reid would be the main guy... I started to have a soft spot for Reid in the last book but in this book my expectations were exceeded!

I found that I loved Dori's character just as much as I loved Reid's! That doesn't happen for me in most books. If you enjoyed the first two books you will not be disappointed in this one! I have loved every book by this author!
Laura's Book Addiction
I have been waiting soooo long to read "Good For You" and it didn't let me down. I have to say this is my favourite in the series which is a huge shock to me as I have never been a fan of Reid but I loved this new side to him that we see in "Good For You" and his relonship with Dori was amazing I hope book #4 of the Between The Lines series see's more of these two.
Berit
I'm just SO in love with a series... I just think I picked it up right when I needed something like this.
Reid now I think you have met the right girl for you! I mean and how can you not love a girl whose name is Dorcas??? I think in the last book we saw a glimpse of the nicer side of Reid... And I think Dori is definitely just the kind of girl to make a guy want to be a bit better... Of course this is not the end of this adventure..... Now I need to read the next book... And I had already promis
Scarlet Rose
Jun 14, 2015 Scarlet Rose rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-favorites

I've changed since I've known you. Not because you made me into someone else - but because you showed me a path I'd never paid attention to, and I chose to follow it.

Good For You by Tammara Webber is the best of the Between The Lines series. It made me even love Reid!! I couldn't believe it!

The story begins with hottie movie star Reid Alexander being drunk and crashing his car into a family's house. In order to save his image, he must pay for the damages and he eventually ends up at Dori Cantr

Monica Miller
Dec 05, 2014 Monica Miller rated it it was amazing
I can't begin to explain how amazing this book was.

Talk about character development!

For the first two book in the Between the lines series, we've seen Reid Alexander as your typical celebrity guy, an immature brat who likes to drink, get high and screw literally anyone everywhere. We've seen him try a lot to be with Emma, but we've all known he didn't really want her. She was just a trophy for him, because she was the first girl to ever resist him. And then he meets my favorite girl, Dori.

Man, D
Jess
Aug 10, 2012 Jess rated it it was amazing
Reid Alexander is one of Hollywood's hottest A-list actors, and he is in a world of hurt. After a drunk driving accident that landed him in the hospital and a month of community service rebuilding the house he destroyed in the process, he is angry and just biding his time.

That is until he meets Dorie Cantrell, lead worker on the Habitat for Humanity project to which he's been assigned. Dori is everything read isn't -- a good, Christian girl with a selfless, do-good heart. And yet, with a little
Jalyn
Brief summary
Reid Alexander has to do community service for crashing his car into someone's home while under the influence. He's assigned to help Habitat for Humanity build a new home for the people who no longer have a place to live thanks to him.

Dori volunteers her time to help build homes with Habitat for Humanity, she teaches her church's VBS, and wants to be a social worker. Oh, did I mention her father is a preacher? She's assigned the task of baby sitting Reid while he does his time for H
carole
Feb 13, 2012 carole rated it it was amazing
So, I'm pretty sure fans of the first 2 books are going to be a little skeptical like I was about this one, a whole book about Reid Alexander didn't seem appealing. But, I love Tammara and her books and when she sent me a copy (which I am so thankful that she did) I started it as soon as I had the chance and I finished it in record time (one sitting) loving every beautiful, and paint splattered, moment. I want everyone to know, it's by far my favorite book of the series!

The contrast between Reid
Kayleigh
Jan 22, 2013 Kayleigh rated it it was amazing
Is it legal to marry a book? If it is then i'm getting married in about 5 minutes when I finish this review.
I LOVED this book. Like really LOVED it.
When I finished the second book "Where You Are" I was super excited to read more about Emma, Graham and Reid. When I went to purchase the third book I found out that it was about Reid and a girl that hadn't been introduced yet. I love Reid. Like a whole lot. But I really wanted to hear more about Emma and Graham too. However I saw a review and this
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Sinead
I didn’t write a review of the first two books of this series because they weren’t good enough for me to go to the effort of actually writing about it. They were good, but not great.
This book though – wow. Amazing! It took me only 3 days to read this because I just couldn’t put it down!

Reid Alexander – your traditional party boy slash celebrity. Goes out every night, gets drunk off his ass and takes the first pretty thing he sees back to his mansion.
Dori Cantrell – daughter of a pastor, your t
Would I have to read all 3 books to read the 4th one? 9 72 Aug 05, 2013 05:31PM
  • Slow Twitch (Brenna Blixen, #3)
  • Vicious Circles (Wrong Reasons, #2)
  • What a Boy Needs (What a Boy Wants, #2)
  • Thomas & January (Sleepless, #2)
  • Snapshot (The Jamieson Collection, #2)
  • That Wedding (That Boy, #2)
  • Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #5)
  • Falling
  • My Heart for Yours (Crawford, #1)
  • Shallow (Going Under, #2)
  • Chance Encounters
  • Sophie & Carter
  • Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)
  • Time Out (Foolish Games, #2)
  • The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club
Author of the CONTOURS OF THE HEART series and the BETWEEN THE LINES series.

I'm a hopeful romantic who adores novels with happy endings, because there are enough sad endings in real life. Before writing full-time, I was an undergraduate academic advisor, economics tutor, planetarium office manager, radiology call center rep, and the palest person to ever work at a tanning salon. I married my high
More about Tammara Webber...

Between the Lines (4 books)
  • Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1)
  • Where You Are (Between the Lines, #2)
  • Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)

“There are a million ways to lose someone you love.” 182 likes
“When you finally figure out what you really want, everything else pales in comparison.” 94 likes