Start by marking “Good For You (Between the Lines, #3)” as Want to Read:
Good For You (Between the Lines, #3)

Good For You (Between the Lines #3)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  13,464 ratings  ·  744 reviews
Reid Alexander's celebrity life is an open book. Every relationship, every error in judgment is analyzed by strangers. His latest mistake totaled his car, destroyed a house and landed him in the hospital. As his PR team works overtime to salvage his image, one thing is clear—this is one predicament he won’t escape without paying for it.

Dori Cantrell is a genuine humanitari
Published December 15th 2011 (first published December 14th 2011)

Thoughtless by S.C. StephensBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireLove Unscripted by Tina ReberEffortless by S.C. StephensWhere She Went by Gayle Forman
I'm a Celebrity. Love me!
15th out of 599 books — 1,672 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesEasy by Tammara WebberThoughtless by S.C. StephensBared to You by Sylvia Day
Hottest Adult & Young Adult Romance Books
82nd out of 1,865 books — 5,081 voters

More lists with this book...

Dec 16, 2011 Tammara marked it as my-books  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm the author of this YA-M/New Adult novel, the third book in the Between the Lines series.
This review won't contain any "spoilers," with respect to this book, but it does assume familiarity with the characters and events of the two previous books in the series, so it may be mildly spoilerish with respect to them.

This third book picks up where "Where You Are" leaves off. Reid is at somewhat of a personal nadir after the unsettling events on the night of the premiere of School Pride. He even gets uncharacteristically introspective, wondering what makes Emma think there's something more
Abbi Glines
Adored this book. I have a thing for bad boys and this book gives one of my favorite bad boys a chance at finally finding happiness. I couldn't put it down. Dori is perfect for Reid Alexander. She is everything he isn't and watching him fall makes it all the more sweeter. Although I've loved all the books in this series Good For You is my absolute favorite.
Now THIS is what I'm talking about. Welcome back, Reid, let's hang out for a while.

After crashing his car into a home while driving drunk, Reid reports for mandatory community service building a new home for the family whose home he destroyed. His on-site supervisor is none other than relentless do-gooder Dori Cantrell. The two bicker and spar while fighting their undeniable attraction to one another.

All the things that intrigued me about Reid in Between the Lines are in full effect in Good For
I really love this book and I didn't expect it to be this good.
I admit it took me a long time to finally read it since I hated Reid in the first and second book! He's bad and a jerk most of the time.
But I'm so glad I decided to read it, it made me love Reid and I'm happy that I gave him a second chance. It's really true, every bad person really deserves a second chance. :)

I liked Doris, I can say that she's perfect for Reid. They are very different from each other, having the opposite lives. Dor
Excellent! Wow, Reid Alexander…where to begin. In last 2 books he had less than stellar behavior and was the consummate bad-boy of Hollywood. Even though I never cared much for his actions, I always felt that there was good inside him just waiting to come out and he gave us a glimpse of that at the end of the last book, or I should say Tammara Webber did. This time his behavior damn near killed him and bought him some time doing community service, and into the life of Dori Cantrell. At first I w ...more
Kristi Davis
This was the perfect ending to this series! I loved the whole thing!
Stacia (the 2010 club)
3.5 stars. I'm so happy that the second half of this book took a turn for the better because I almost wrote off Good For You as being a weak finish to an otherwise cute series.

It's not that the first half of the book was bad or even slow. I had no problem sailing through the book and enjoyed the read. This author has a writing style that's easy to get into. My frustration came from feeling like I had lost Reid somewhere along the way. Maybe it was just the new setting. I was used to Reid's pers

Hands down, my favorite book of the series. Tammara Webber, you are my hero.

It’s no secret that I love Reid. From the beginning of the series, he just stood out to me. Yes, he was an egotistical, self-centered ass, but there was just something about him that drew me in. In Good For You, we get a Reid who has pretty much hit rock bottom. After a late night of partying, he crashes his brand new Porsche into a h

Good For You was one of the first books I tackled when I began to read again last year. This quickly became a favorite of mine as I fell in love with Tammara Webber's writing genius and Dori and Reid's journey. At that time, I didn't do so much reviews in Goodreads but I love this book so much that I want to re-write this review and try to do this brilliant book justice.

Fast forward - almost 300 books later - Good For You remains a top favorite. Some books ent
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!! Never thought I would ever learn to love Reid and WOW. FANTASTIC!!

I read this book for the first time on Dec 20, 2011 and then again on January 16th, 2012. Yep its definitely a multiple-reader :)
Karla (Reads and Thoughts)
After the release his current movie School Pride and being dumped by his former love team on the said movie, Reid believes that "The best way to get over someone, is to get under another one." so as usual, he finds himself partying and hooking up with other girls. But a night could certainly change everything. His latest mistake was drunk-driving ruining a house and his very own car. After the incident he finds himself doing community service to clear his image to the public. The one who was in ...more
Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog
I have loved Reid, who stole a piece of my , throughout this series. I was dying for him to have his HEA and I was NOT disappointed!! Yes his behaviour in the previous books haven't been all that great (understatement I know!!) but he has this little boy lost quality - a vulnerability that is so endearing and when teamed with his bad boy gorgousness how can you NOT fall for him??!!

In this story Reid has a car crash whilst driving under the influence. He has his day in court and ends up having to
Lindsey Rae
I was a little unsure going into this. I loved book two, because I loved Emma and Graham.. but the first two books made me absolutely despise Reid. He was such a horrible person. But with a little (re: a lot) of pushing from my friend Jess, I went forth and read. OMG I'm so glad she pushed me.

This book was definitely the best book of the series. Reid completely redeemed himself and I completely fell in love with him. He learned so much - and I think this series was truly about him. All his expe
Patience B
Okay, finally, Reid's book. I have to admit going into this book I didn't have high hopes for him. So far through the series he's been a colossal jerk, complete with the belief that he is God's gift. He drinks, he indulges in drugs and he sleeps with anything that moves. Given this description you kind of wonder where Emma saw that he could be a better person.

The opening sentence really doesn't help his case. In the beginning of the book he's the Reid that we all know and grudgingly love, grudg
Aimee Salter
And Tammara Webber officially brings it HOME!

I can't say enough good things about this book. I read the entire series in a few days. Having adored the first two books, opening the first pages of this one had me bouncing with anticipation.

When I realized we'd be spending a lot of time with an entirely new character, I was initially disappointed. But that only lasted 5 or 10 pages. By the end, this had become my favorite book of the trilogy.

For the record, the character arc of Reid Alexander (thr
Cyndi Tefft
Sometimes I read a book and it's mostly 4 stars all the way through, but it has a superb ending that bumps it up to a 5 star rating. Good For You was 5 stars from the first word to the last. In fact, I'd give it 10 stars if they'd let me. I flat out loved it!

I fell for Reid in the first book of this series (Between the Lines) and have been aching for his redemption, his love story and wow, did Webber deliver! Reid Alexander is sarcastic, snarky, charming, gorgeous and shameless, but he's also br
I will start by saying, I have always had a soft spot for Reid, even in his super jerk-moments! In all 3 books my heart broke for the Alexander family, but mostly for little boy inside of Reid. And the sweetness he was so afraid to show anyone, until Dori come along. She gave him something worth fighting for. I loved her too! I am going to have to reread this book, because I rushed the entire thing; just wanting Reid to have his HEA. My excitement for this book's release was will worth the wait! ...more
Laura YA indie princess
I have been waiting soooo long to read "Good For You" and it didn't let me down. I have to say this is my favourite in the series which is a huge shock to me as I have never been a fan of Reid but I loved this new side to him that we see in "Good For You" and his relonship with Dori was amazing I hope book #4 of the Between The Lines series see's more of these two.
Scarlet Rose

I've changed since I've known you. Not because you made me into someone else - but because you showed me a path I'd never paid attention to, and I chose to follow it.

Good For You by Tammara Webber is the best of the Between The Lines series. It made me even love Reid!! I couldn't believe it!

The story begins with hottie movie star Reid Alexander being drunk and crashing his car into a family's house. In order to save his image, he must pay for the damages and he eventually ends up at Dori Cantr

Monica Miller
I can't begin to explain how amazing this book was.

Talk about character development!

For the first two book in the Between the lines series, we've seen Reid Alexander as your typical celebrity guy, an immature brat who likes to drink, get high and screw literally anyone everywhere. We've seen him try a lot to be with Emma, but we've all known he didn't really want her. She was just a trophy for him, because she was the first girl to ever resist him. And then he meets my favorite girl, Dori.

Man, D
Reid Alexander is one of Hollywood's hottest A-list actors, and he is in a world of hurt. After a drunk driving accident that landed him in the hospital and a month of community service rebuilding the house he destroyed in the process, he is angry and just biding his time.

That is until he meets Dorie Cantrell, lead worker on the Habitat for Humanity project to which he's been assigned. Dori is everything read isn't -- a good, Christian girl with a selfless, do-good heart. And yet, with a little
Brief summary
Reid Alexander has to do community service for crashing his car into someone's home while under the influence. He's assigned to help Habitat for Humanity build a new home for the people who no longer have a place to live thanks to him.

Dori volunteers her time to help build homes with Habitat for Humanity, she teaches her church's VBS, and wants to be a social worker. Oh, did I mention her father is a preacher? She's assigned the task of baby sitting Reid while he does his time for H
So, I'm pretty sure fans of the first 2 books are going to be a little skeptical like I was about this one, a whole book about Reid Alexander didn't seem appealing. But, I love Tammara and her books and when she sent me a copy (which I am so thankful that she did) I started it as soon as I had the chance and I finished it in record time (one sitting) loving every beautiful, and paint splattered, moment. I want everyone to know, it's by far my favorite book of the series!

The contrast between Reid
Is it legal to marry a book? If it is then i'm getting married in about 5 minutes when I finish this review.
I LOVED this book. Like really LOVED it.
When I finished the second book "Where You Are" I was super excited to read more about Emma, Graham and Reid. When I went to purchase the third book I found out that it was about Reid and a girl that hadn't been introduced yet. I love Reid. Like a whole lot. But I really wanted to hear more about Emma and Graham too. However I saw a review and this
Jessica Sotelo (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I didn’t write a review of the first two books of this series because they weren’t good enough for me to go to the effort of actually writing about it. They were good, but not great.
This book though – wow. Amazing! It took me only 3 days to read this because I just couldn’t put it down!

Reid Alexander – your traditional party boy slash celebrity. Goes out every night, gets drunk off his ass and takes the first pretty thing he sees back to his mansion.
Dori Cantrell – daughter of a pastor, your t
April Brookshire
Well, Reid finally turned into a real boy!

I thought the personality change from horrible human being to humanitarian was realistic, but I wish Dori (poor thing's name is Dorcas) could've have been a more interesting character. I really, really liked her sister, Deb, so it's a bummer that she didn't get her happily ever after. I would've liked a run-in with Colin while Dori and Reid were on the town together, that would've been interesting.

This was really good, but I still like book 1 best.

First off, because I loved Graham in the last book, I wasn't expecting this book to be as good as the first two because I knew Reid would be the main guy... I started to have a soft spot for Reid in the last book but in this book my expectations were exceeded!

I found that I loved Dori's character just as much as I loved Reid's! That doesn't happen for me in most books. If you enjoyed the first two books you will not be disappointed in this one! I have loved every book by this author!
This one was so much much better than the first 2. I didn't think Reid could redeem himself but he sure did! Dori was a great heroine. She was strong and secure. Great story.
Would I have to read all 3 books to read the 4th one? 9 71 Aug 05, 2013 05:31PM
  • Slow Twitch (Brenna Blixen, #3)
  • What a Boy Needs (What a Boy Wants, #2)
  • That Wedding (That Boy, #2)
  • Snapshot (The Jamieson Collection, #2)
  • While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)
  • Vicious Circles (Wrong Reasons, #2)
  • Grounding Quinn
  • Thomas & January (Sleepless, #2)
  • Sweet Sofie (The Moreno Brothers, #3)
  • Sophie & Carter
  • Second Chance (First Comes Love, #2)
  • Chance Encounters
Author of the CONTOURS OF THE HEART series and the BETWEEN THE LINES series.

I'm a hopeful romantic who adores novels with happy endings, because there are enough sad endings in real life. Before writing full-time, I was an undergraduate academic advisor, economics tutor, planetarium office manager, radiology call center rep, and the palest person to ever work at a tanning salon. I married my high
More about Tammara Webber...

Between the Lines (4 books)
  • Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1)
  • Where You Are (Between the Lines, #2)
  • Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)

“There are a million ways to lose someone you love.” 176 likes
“When you finally figure out what you really want, everything else pales in comparison.” 89 likes