Move Me

Move Me (Hidden #4)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  226 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Belle's eccentric Uncle Lucky left her his spooky house in the tiny village of Kingaken. Twenty years ago, her little brother disappeared here, never to be heard from again. Returning to the place for the first time in so long resurrects more ghosts than she cares to face. When it also summons a sexy faerie, with an agenda of his own, Belle had best pray her luck is better...more
Published (first published December 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Move Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Move Me

jD
Cute with a fairy tale feel. Lots of happiness for all at the end. Lots of sex, emphasis on LOTS. The story didn't really move my soul but it entertained me. There was not really a bad guy in the story so that took something away for me that the rest of the story didn't make up for.

I like Emma Holly's style. She seems to have fun with her characters and makes them as real as possible. Her humor is woven into the story at just the right places. I love the fae so I plan to keep reading anything s...more
Donna
Move Me by Emma Holly
Another absolutely delightful, sexy and sweet story set in her Hidden Series.
Belle returns to Kingaken because her Uncle has left her his house. She hasn’t been back since her brother Danny disappeared. While there she meets an incredibly sexy handyman and reunites with some old friends.
This story has fabulous fairy sex, fairy luck and a holiday HEA. I absolutely loved this.
Amelia
A much better read than the previous Emma Holly book I read. Although I think some parts felt rushed especially the part about Belle's brother Daniel.

Other than that, Belle's and Duvall's story is a fairly sweet one with more depth than expected.
Tyra Berger
Going home is never easy, but if you are Belle Hobart returning to the home that your nine year old brother disappeared from 20 years ago is heart wrenching. When Belle's Uncle Lucky passes away he leaves all his worldly possessions to her, so she finds herself back in her childhood hometown of Kingaken and in need of a handyman. When John Feeney, the handyman, shows up suddenly things are looking a little brighter for Belle.

Dubhghall is a faiery on the run and hiding out in the mundane world is...more
Christine
Emma Holly is sort of a go-to author for erotica, and I was interested to see what she'd do with this fanciful fairy story.

And...it was OK, and sorta hot in places...which is what you'd expect from an Emma Holly book. Belle inherits her uncle's house, which contains a portal to the Faerie plane. Dubhghall, a fairy prince, escapes from his mortal enemy through the portal, and meets Belle. Lots of pretty hot sex follows really quickly.

Since it's such a short story, there's not much time for Holly...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

How does a person deal with the loss of a little brother under mysterious circumstances when the adults that you trust and expect to turn to in times of stress and worry end up acting like morons? Their being callous and selfish left a little girl clueless and emotionally alone. When a reader meets the woman that the little girl grows into, it’s a terrific sentimental hook that truly ensnares and fascinates. Once again Ms. Holly deliv...more
Kelly
I *really* like the world Emma Holly has created with the series. You get all manner of supernatural critters with a side of hot sexin'. This time around we're given a sexy faerie prince who finds the woman of his dreams when he's least expecting it.

Also, he can go all night. JUST SAYIN'.

Belle and Duvall (he goes by several names in this book, btw. Several.) have some serious chemistry. Belle wants him something fierce but she's dealing with the emotional punch to the gut of returning to the tow...more
Stephanie Plummer
Great fairie story

Great fairie story

I really enjoyed this book. it was a fun, steamy read. Duvall was so easy to visualize and of course yummy to look at! I loved the ending, it was just my style.
Autumn
"Move Me" was a really great read to me. I kind of wondered how her brother disappeared, I wish she would have went into more depth on that front, but maybe in her other books she explains a bit better. I was really surprised that Belle was so quick to have sex with someone she did not know, but Dubhghall seemed so sweet and sexy that hey if I was in her shoes I would be quick to give it up too lol. It was awesome that they both feel in love. I can not wait to read the entire Hidden series in or...more
Caroline Stuchlik
Emma Holly's books are always a fun read. Her characters are engaging, the plots keep me reading and she creates a parallel universe that I want to visit even if I can't live there.

I love it.
Scubasubiker
I didn't realize I hadnt rated this book yet. The sex in this book is hot as are all Emma's sex scenes. The world building was great but there was a whole section where Duvall went back to Farie that could have been expanded. I felt jipped not to get in on that part of the story. The book was only 150 pages so it would have been doable. Love her happy ending though. If you like Faries this book is for you!
gremlin
Fun, but little time for anything other than insta-love since it was so short.

I've only read Hidden Talents, so I don't know if the briefly mentioned rampage through Resurrection happens somewhere later in that series and would be interested to find out.
Patricia
After her uncle passes away, Belle inherits his home. This is an interesting novella with a lot of sex and a bit of story. In one of the quickest romances ever, Belle falls head over heels for a tall, muscular faerie named Duvall. Duvall leaves Belle to try and rescue Belles brother that disappeared 20 years ago. Will Duvall ever return? And what about her missing brother?
Katherine O'Grady
So good. I had out off reading this book from the same world as the Hidden world, the plot didn't appeal to me. Boy, was that a mistake. I loved this story. It was sweet and sexy, has a wonderful heroine and hero and was fun. Read it.

This was a freebie from All Romance Ebooks.
Leanne Crabtree
I already know I have to be in the mood for erotica and it appears that once again, I wasn't in the mood. That's not to say it was bad; it's just me, but with it being fairly short I thought I should continue.
Kathy
Emma Holly's faeries are a step above your average super natural. Duvall is Hot, sexy and powerful. This was a fun story with an interesting plot and steamy sex.
Tamara
This was a cute story, but not what I expect from Emma Holley. A novella in the resurrection series it really only has a very loose connection to resurrection
Susan
Not my fave of books Emma Holly has written. Hate when deception is a major plot point. Always makes me angry when a heroine automatically forgives a big lie.
E_bookpushers
Short story that has Holly's trademark world building and smoking sex. Wish the heroine had been developed a bit more.
Michelle
Have read the other books from her Hidden Series and it was nice that she did one with a Fae. Great book.
LiteraryLover
I thought this book was okay all in all. It didn't really make me want to read more but it was entertaining.
Angel Martin
Love Emma Holly. Gotta read the Hidden series. This was a cute read but not as hot as her other books.
Jeri
wahoo, erotica romance, just what the doctor ordered. Emma holly is the queen. a must read.
Cyncynn
Short and funny - great when all the other books seem temporarily boring!
Lindsay
I really enjoyed this story. It was different and sweet.
Melowin
Sweet, romantic story (with hot sex scenes - score!)
Shannon
Mar 13, 2013 Shannon marked it as kindle-to-read
Shelves: kp
Move Me Duet
Mindy
Mindy marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
  • Risk Is A Four-Letter Word (Four-Letter Word #1)
  • Love Revealed (The Market #1)
  • Malice Striker (Viking Vengeance, #1)
  • The Ivy League Rake (Bad Boy Billionaires, #1)
  • Tied and True  (Satyr's Myst #1-2)
  • Surrender (Guilty Pleasures, #1)
  • Charmed Spirits (Holiday, Montana, #1)
  • The Perfect Score
  • Waiting (Crazy In Love, #1)
  • Lords of Aether Volume One
  • On Thin Ice (Ariel Estates #1)
  • The Naughty List
  • Called to Mate (Pack Mates, #1)
  • Prides of the Moon (Bundle #1-5)
  • Wolf's Haven (Caedmon Wolves, #1)
  • Forever His (Stolen Brides, #1)
  • Branded for You (Riding Tall, #1)
  • Friday Afternoon
I'm a USA Today bestselling author who LOVES the hot stuff, both to read and to write. My favorite obsessions are all things coffee, almost everything on HGTV, and dreaming up new stories.
More about Emma Holly...
Hot Spell (Demon World, #2; Breeds, #6; The Guardians, Prequel) Ménage Fairyville (Fairyville, #1) The Billionaire Bad Boys Club Prince of Ice (Tale of the Demon World, #3)