Start by marking “Idriel's Sin” as Want to Read:
Idriel's Sin

Idriel's Sin

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Idriel, a second-class angel accused of murdering his comrades-in-arms, is sent to bootcamp on Earth where angels and demons train for the heavenly battles. The last thing he expects is Eligor, a first-class demon with his own ethics and more handsome than any angel, who grudgingly takes Idriel under his protection.

While waiting for his sentence to be passed, Idriel trains
ebook
Published November 2011 by Amber Allure

To ask other readers questions about Idriel's Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Idriel's Sin

Wings by J.C. OwensThe Prince's Angel by Mychael BlackAnd the Two Shall Become One by Shayne CarmichaelForsaking Eternity by Voirey LingerAngel 1089 by C.C. Bridges
Best Gay Angels
16th out of 82 books — 134 voters
Special Forces by Aleksandr VoinovBloodraven by P.L. NunnShades of Gray by Brooke McKinleyMind Fuck by Manna FrancisEvenfall by Santino Hassell
Best M/M Romance Fiction Rough And Tough
74th out of 154 books — 255 voters

More lists with this book...

Td
Stories where angels & demons are the focus are foreign to me, one maybe two tops. I went in blind into this read mostly being drawn by the cover without any reviews to go by and not being familiar with this author.

And what did I get? I got the story of Adriel, an angel framed for murder sent to a boot camp of sorts on Earth in preparation for being sent to Hell. I got the story of Eligor, a fallen angel/demon who has risen from Hell and is now stationed at the same boot camp where he has e
Simsala
4,25 stars

Td`s review here

What a Hellride - literally!

...like a sexually charged,fast and furious,angels vs. demons,full Technicolor B-action movie where the popcorn should be black!
Fasten seat belts,please...!

leigh
Well, what a happy surprise this one was.

Angels and demons are woefully thin on the ground in the M/M genre, and this one has both, excellently drawn and fleshed-out. The heavenly world-building became so complicated at times that it overwhelmed the plot, but otherwise this was an engrossing read with thought-provoking themes and characters.

Idriel is a fallen angel and Eligor a temporarily reprieved demon (who was himself fallen from heaven centuries ago). They meet in a military training camp o
Stacey Jo
Great plot! Angels and demons at war. Excellent world building. The descriptions of the different levels of Hell were really cool.
Misty
The best of live-action anime in convenient ebook form. Fallen angels and Rising demons, all pocket-sized for my convenience.

"Idriel's Sin" is a thrumming, well-paced thriller of a tale, following fallen angel Idriel during his punishment and training as he prepares to enter the underside of hell, and the rising demon Eligor as he trains to re-enter heaven. The mystery is there, the attraction, the suspense, and the oh-so-cinematic conclusion when Idriel finally comes into his own. These are ch
Val
I'd rate this a 3.5. I didn't really the book until Idriel becomes blamf. My thoughts/feelings while reading:

I hate Eligor. I hate the type that just beliefs everything they're told and Eligor fits the bill. I mean, shouldn't he have some experience about not being believed being a demon? Mistreated? Thought lesser of? He also gratuitously swears in almost every line he speaks. (This holds true for me until about 65% of the book. I still can't stand him in the earlier portions of the book.)

Iriel
Ayanna
It was interesting and well-written. Although it talks of angels, it doesn't seem preachy, but also doesn't go into the realm of blatantly "blasphemous" either.

The world creation was amazing and, to me, seemed to indicate at least a bit of research into actual angelic lore.

The characterization wasn't outrageous either, which is always exciting. (I think reading too much badly written homoromantic fic has really artificially lowered my standards... =_=)

I also have to say, I rather like the cover
momokaachan
Hmmm. This should have been a 4-star read. The MCs were great, the situation was interesting. I liked the portrayal of the 3 species - mortals who are, well, what we are. Demons who are raunchy and bad-ass yet are sympathetic. Angels who are mostly arrogant pricks with a holier-than-thou attitude. Yet- the end, the resolution, seemed rushed, and instead of finishing my read with a satisfied smile it was more of an "eh." I may re-read it at a later date to see why I reacted that way to a read whi ...more
Kristy Maitz
Story plot circles round Angels and Demons. An Angel called Idriel is framed to kill his teammates and is judged to be send to Hell. He is known as fallen and is send first to Earth to some kind of camp where his real story begins.

Story was interesting I have to admit, but the ending did not feel right.
Dianne Hartsock
"To forever," he agreed, his heart light...' Oh, I didn't want this book to end! Fell in love with Idriel. Eligor is a demon after my own heart. Loved the history and hierarchy of heaven and hell. If you like angel/demon books, this is a must.
Rellik
Jan 25, 2013 Rellik rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: text
Interesting worlds, but I just can't stop the mental eye-roll at the whole "sex is the answer" to every problem in the story.
Ravyn
Not really my cup of tea. Plot was a bit meandering/unclear, plus too much sex for my personal taste.
Maryellen
Maryellen marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Huntress Ellie
Huntress Ellie marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Hopesmitty
Hopesmitty marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
SH65
SH65 added it
Apr 30, 2015
Rapu
Rapu added it
Apr 29, 2015
Danielle Casper
Danielle Casper marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Vivid4674 marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
3141968
Jay Di Meo followed elves, angels, and trickster demons around as a child. As an adult, she started documenting all the paranormal activity – especially the skin-on-skin sort. As an author, she gives you fair warning: all her stories are true – especially the one about the handsome merman – and she keeps the cutest, hottest guys in her closet.
More about Jay Di Meo...
Song Of Love And War The Blood King Binding Spell Naked Temptation The Falcon and the Jackal (Storm Chronicles #1)