Start by marking “Exodus (The Fall of Haven, #2)” as Want to Read:
Exodus (The Fall of Haven, #2)

Exodus (The Fall of Haven #2)

The uprising ends in success for the denizens of Old Haven, but their victory comes hollow and short-lived. A last-ditch effort of the Citizen leader casts the city into darkness, the protective field blocking out the sun, sky, stars, and the hope of a better life.

Chaos and death follows. The Citizens and Old Havenites fight for survival and revenge, and months pass in bru
Published (first published December 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Exodus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exodus

Wendy
Feb 14, 2012 Wendy rated it really liked it
After Uprising (called Haven when I downloaded it) I couldn't wait to read the conclusion of the story and find out what happened to Kaylee, Rick and especially Malcolm. but I never thought they would end up in such a situation. I won't give anythign away but enough to say that I was quickly caught up once again in the fast paced story. More Haven Please!
Jodi Woody
Apr 28, 2016 Jodi Woody rated it liked it
Shelves: dystopian
"Exodus" book two in a series, is a very well written dystopian YA fiction. Have's and Have-not's compete for the right to live free, throw into the mix some alien lifeforms and you get a great story. Good writing, fast paced, the characters are quirky and flawed. The series so far is a little gritty and includes some mild swearing and violence, no sexual content. This one in particular had a few places that were hard for me to read (a little dark for my taste). To me the ending left me hanging ...more
Emily
Jan 12, 2013 Emily rated it liked it
This was an interesting book. We start out with mainly conflicts between the old Haven citizens and the rebels who are now firmly entrenched in what used to be Haven. However, then a third party starts to get involved. A new threat. And it's not at all what you expect. It goes from a societal conflict and need to escape to a war on a completely different front. And really, I wasn't expecting that front. It still strikes me as an odd direction to go, but it was a good one. (view spoiler) ...more
David
Oct 01, 2012 David rated it liked it
Justin definitely needs and editor. Grammar and misspelled or incorrectly used words is an issue for him. “Titled his/her head” instead of “Tilted his/her head”, which remarkably was used a lot in this book and about half way through was correctly used, go figure. Aside from that it was a good story; and, a good ending to the series, if it had to end, that is. I gave it 3 stars, but it probably could have been 4 with some editing and perhaps a slight change in direction plot-wise. I am not an au ...more
Grahambootle
Dec 02, 2012 Grahambootle rated it really liked it
just what I was looking for a classic sci-fi adventure story. It follows on from the first book in the series, and I would suggest that it would be a better book if bot bits were joined together as I don't think that the second book would stand up on it's own.

The character development continued, people learn things as life's events change them and there is a reasonable ending.

The plot had enough twists to sop me from working out what was going to happen, but the ending was a bit telegraphed.

I'll
Lyndaa
Feb 26, 2013 Lyndaa rated it really liked it
Very exciting follow up to Haven. The presence of Malcolm the alien/human hybrid has an unexpected effect on the rest of the population. There is a lot of combat and struggle in this book but I really enjoyed the characters and I'm sorry to say goodbye to them, especially Malcolm!
Diane Malean
Jun 19, 2012 Diane Malean rated it really liked it
Good self published story with some minor grammatical and punctuation errors. The story is well paced. The story kept me interested and I cared about it's characters. It is a sequel to his earlier book Uprising ( the fall of haven ) which was also good.
Maria Banning
Aug 05, 2013 Maria Banning rated it it was amazing
Amazing conclusion! Totally took a twist I wasn't expecting! Would love to see more on Rick and Kaylee in the "outside" world. My 2 favorite characters by far. Sad it's over. :-(
Jess
Feb 02, 2012 Jess rated it really liked it
Strange turn of events from the first book but still kept me interested til the end.
Gareth
May 15, 2012 Gareth rated it liked it
Story was good, writing was okay, Kindle formatting was atrocious,
Leslie
Apr 23, 2012 Leslie rated it liked it
Good sequel. Kept me interested to the end. A good ending too.
Andrew Reynolds
Andrew Reynolds rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Samuel Beard
Samuel Beard rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2016
Julian
Julian rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2016
Kelly Gunn
Kelly Gunn rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2016
corin bailey
corin bailey rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Hunter
Hunter marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Xanthi Patera
Xanthi Patera marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Mike
Mike rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2016
Allen L Berge
Allen L Berge marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Carol Sonnier
Carol Sonnier marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2016
Jennifer Jungling
Jennifer Jungling marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Belter
Belter marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Stephanie Mckeracher
Stephanie Mckeracher rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
Carl Barton
Carl Barton rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
  • Freedom Incorporated
  • Heroes, Zombies, and Sausages
  • Warrior Wolf Women of the Wasteland
  • Wreckers
  • Death Inception (Death, #3)
  • Sevin (The Lords of Satyr, #7)
  • Flame (The Bionics Series #5)
  • Compel (Rae Wilder, #2)
  • Labyrinths of the Heart (Swords & Salt, #2)
  • Ingram of the Irish  (Theyn Chronicles, #3)
  • The Syn-En Solution(Sys-En,#1)
  • A Cold Quarry (Frank Pavlicek Mysteries, #3)
  • Qaletaqa (Twin Souls, #3)
  • Shifty Business (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #3)
  • The Changing (Blood and Brotherhood, #3)
  • Orphan Train: by Christina Baker Kline -- Sidekick
  • Before (The Sensitives, #0.5)
  • Dark Child (the Awakening): Episode 2 (Dark Child, #1.2)

The Fall of Haven (2 books)
  • Haven (The Fall of Haven #1)