Start by marking “The Art of Cooking With Vegetables” as Want to Read:
The Art of Cooking With Vegetables

The Art of Cooking With Vegetables

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Alain Passard is chef who astonished the food world in 2001 by removing red meat from his three-Michelin-starred Paris restaurant L'Arpège, and dedicating himself to cooking with vegetables, supplied exclusively from his own organic farm. Today L'Arpège is widely acknowledged as one of the world's great restaurants, while its visionary owner has inspired a new generation o ...more
Published June 5th 2012 by Frances Lincoln

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Cooking With Vegetables, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Cooking With Vegetables

Emilie
This looks amazing. I need someone to wash my dishes please.
It is illustrated with collages, not photographs. I think that's pretty cool. The recipes are arranged by month, with the months you should make the recipe in bold along the bottom of the page. I can't believe I have to wait until September to make "Red Beetroot with Lavender and Crushed Blackberries".
It also gives wine recommendations for each recipe.

I haven't cooked anything yet, but I'm already impressed.
John Akamatsu
Tried a few recipes, and all have been delicious. Unfortunately, the current months require lots of butter, and one dish (Asparagus with Sorrel and Pear) was so tasty, I ate all four servings, thus meeting my calorie count for the day.
Collages were funky at first, but I found myself thinking in terms of color and texture, instead of trying to replicate the exact look of the finished dish picture (which I never try anyway since we all know the many tricks food photographers).
I was somewhat disa
Melanie Turner
The recipe and flavor combinations are really interesting and different. The collages are beautiful but not particularly useful in imagining the finished product.
Transformative. Passard's approach is so familiar and yet the differences are inspiration.
Love & Flour
An interesting combination of recipes and abstract art result in this cookbook.
Stefanie Girard
The collages of the food are inspiring to make art based on food.
Chih-lin Chu
Chih-lin Chu is currently reading it
Mar 08, 2015
Patrick Paterson
Patrick Paterson marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Steve Harvey
Steve Harvey marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Brooke
Brooke added it
Jan 17, 2015
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Laurie Treacher
Laurie Treacher marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Jul 01, 2014
Ed
Ed marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Josh
Josh marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Alain Passard Collages Et Recettes In the Kitchen With Alain Passard Cuisine de Fumiko (La)