Start by marking “Margot's Lawman (Sisters of McDougal Ranch, #3)” as Want to Read:
Margot's Lawman (Sisters of McDougal Ranch, #3)

Margot's Lawman (Sisters of McDougal Ranch #3)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  17 reviews

It's hard to keep a secret in the small town of Pike, Montana, but veterinarian Margot McDougal and sheriff Roy Lee Hanson managed to keep their relationship on the sly for months. Margot cares for Roy Lee, but the last thing she needs is to worry about local gossip while she's busy running her clinic and dealing with the loss of her beloved father.

Roy Lee can't wait to te

Published February 13th 2012 by Carina Press (first published February 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Margot's Lawman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Margot's Lawman

Kat ~ Forever Book Lover ♥
You can find the entire review at Forever Book Lover.

I was looking forward to another visit into the McDougal's family. There are five close knit sisters that make up this family, each coming back to help and deal with their father's recent death. This time it is Margot and her sheriff man, Roy's story.

I didn't like the underlying storyline, if you are desperately in love and this person is your rock, your support when faced with a devastating life event, why would you keep them a secret. Why no
Heather andrews
Roy Lee that boy is so damn charming, "Roy Lee leaned his head back. "You've been sneaking candy again." He licked his lips. "How 'bout we try doing a little more tongue lovin'? I skipped breakfast this morning..." He's all about Margot's a**, "perfect." He swatted her backside before strolling out of the office." He also likes to give his girl options, "one..." He cupped her face and tilted it up to his, studying her carefully, wanting to make sure she knew she had about ten seconds before he m ...more
Lisa
This is book 3 of the Sisters of McDougal Ranch. This time it's Margot's turn to find her true love. You find out at the end of Val's Rancher ( book 2) that Margot and Roy Lee are having some kind of relationship and that they've been keeping it a secret for some time. Roy Lee is ready to make it public and leaves subtle hints here and there as to let the cat out of the bag to everyone. Margot has a new assistant in veterinary clinic too. Ryan is a nice enough guy but totally from the city and w ...more
Book Binge
This is the third in a series of cowboy romances built around the experiences of sister, all of whom were names by their mother after her favorite kinds of lace. Now this third sister is the veterinarian of Pike, Montana, and Margot McDougal has engaged the services of a young vet because of the expansion of her practice. She is deeply in love with the sheriff who really doesn't see any reason why their relationship has to remain a secret except for the fact that Margot's dad has died recently a ...more
Pam
This is a great series. Margot’s Lawman is the third in the series about the McDougal sisters in small town Montana.

Margot is the area veterinarian and has lived here her whole life, only leaving to go to school. She loves the area but knows what happens with gossip around a small town so chooses to keeps some things in her life private. Roy Lee Harding also has lived here his whole life and his family farm bordered the McDougal's farm, and he would often run around with the sisters while growi
Habrewer
Margot’s Lawman by Debra Kayn
* I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

Margot and Roy Lee have been dating secretly for a year. She is still reeling from her father’s death and isn’t ready to share her love with their town yet. Her sisters are aware of their relationship and support it; they just want her to be happy. Her business is going well and she has hired someone to help in the clinic, now she has more time to spend with Roy Lee.

Roy Lee has been frie
Christi Snow
My Review:
This book is the third installment on the McDougal Sisters series and is all about Margot and Roy Lee. Roy Lee grew up on the ranch next to the McDougal ranch. As a result, he's always been friend and pseudo-big-brother to all the girls. About a year ago, he and Margot started dating, but things were so complicated then that they kept it a secret.

What I liked about this book:
*I still really enjoy the interaction between the five sisters and the town.
*This is a small town and it gossip
E_bookpushers
Judith
A fine third novel in a delightful cowboy romance series that features a family of sisters and their loves. Well written with strong principle characters and continuing presence of the McDougal family from past novels, this is a very entertaining read. As in the two previous stories, this sister is still dealing with the crushing grief of her father's death with ALS and trying to learn to live in relationship with her family as well as handle a love affair with the town sheriff, a relationship s ...more
Phuong
Another great book in the Sisters of McDougal Ranch series that I enjoyed. Margot's Lawman is the love story of Sheriff Roy Lee Hanson and Margot McDougal who've been secretly dating for the past year and trying to be together now that their relationship is public. I love the continued development of all the characters in this book and the friendship between them throughout this series. The interactions they have with each other is refreshing, well-written and l enjoy reading. The author added a ...more
Becky Condit
MARGOT’S LAWMAN is a fun, sweet read. The characters are well-developed, even without having read the first two books, and I loved all of them. The mystery surrounding Ryan was engaging and the plot flowed to a happy conclusion. I will have to go back and read the first two stories in the series because I’m not ready to let this close, loving family go yet.

Please see my entire review at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index.... (March 17, 2012)
Tiss
WOW. Emotions get in the way in this wonderful series by Debra Kayn. Two people trying to do what is best for them and others around them, get lost in what is more important. There is heart ache and love in this book. I enjoy Debra's writing and am impatiently waiting for the next books in this enjoyable series.
Kathy
4.5. Margot’s Lawman, the third installment in Debra Kayn’s fabulous Sisters of McDougal Ranch series is a sweet, sexy and fun read. To read my review in its entirety, please visit http://www.bookreviewsandmorebykathy....
Heather Wildman
I have enjoyed all the books in this series, this one was no different. All the McDougal sisters have fiery personalities with their own edge. Debra Kayn does a great job of giving her characters character.
Tracy
I am really enjoying this series. Great story and full of humor! LOVED Ryan's hat and boots and LOVED Harley! Looking forward to the next one!
The Romantic Scientist
This one didn't work for me. My full review is here: http://scienceofromance.blogspot.com/...
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Kcd1982
Kcd1982 marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Boots
Boots marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Amber Keefer
Amber Keefer marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Trisha Lovell
Trisha Lovell marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bestselling Romance Author, Debra Kayn lives with her family at the foot of the Bitterroot Mountains in beautiful Northern Idaho. She enjoys riding motorcycles, playing tennis, fishing, photography, and creating chaos for the men in the garage.

When Debra was nineteen years old, a man kissed her without introducing himself. When they finally came up for air, the first words out of his mouth were...
More about Debra Kayn...

Sisters of McDougal Ranch (4 books)
  • Chantilly's Cowboy (Sisters of McDougal Ranch #1)
  • Val's Rancher (Sisters of McDougal Ranch, #2)
  • Florentine's Hero (Sisters of McDougal Ranch, #4)
Breathing His Air (Bantorus MC, #1) Soothing His Madness (Bantorus MC, #3) Aching To Exhale (Bantorus MC, #2) Wrapped Around Him (Moroad MC, #1) Grasping For Freedom (Bantorus MC, #4)