Start by marking “Ronald Reagan Our 40th President” as Want to Read:

Ronald Reagan Our 40th President

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
From the Author of Forest Gump
Ronald Reagan: Our 40th President

He was one of America’s true greats. As president, he changed the world, developing a successful strategy for defeating Communism, toppling the Soviet Union, and liberating Eastern Europe (while hardly firing a shot). And just as important, he restored an America that had found itself mired in a malaise of fall
Published March 5th 2012 by Regnery Adventure (first published February 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ronald Reagan Our 40th President, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ronald Reagan Our 40th President

Dale
Nifty little bio aimed at high schoolers>/b>

Published by Regnery Publishing, Inc. in 2012.

Winston Groom, forever to be known as the author of Forrest Gump, has busied himself with a series of non-fiction books as of late. His latest is this short biography, Ronald Reagan: Our 40th President. The publisher lists this book as "juvenile nonfiction" but this adult also enjoyed this 148 page biography.

This is not a controversial "let's set the record straight" book. I detected no political bias
Jim
A light read geared toward young people, but a very good introduction to the greatest modern president. I believe the founding fathers would have been comfortable leaving the country in Reagan's hands.
Brett Dungan
Brett Dungan marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Elena
Elena marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Mark Mortensen
Mark Mortensen marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013
Korrie
Korrie marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Katie Palmer
Katie Palmer marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2012
Nicholas Reiss
Nicholas Reiss marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2012
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2012
Regnery Publishing
Regnery Publishing marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2012
Reader's Guide Questions 1 2 Mar 05, 2012 01:45PM
Winston Groom is an American novelist and non-fiction writer, best known for his book Forrest Gump, which was adapted into a film in 1994. Groom was born in Washington, D.C., but grew up in Mobile, Alabama where he attended University Military School (now known as UMS-Wright Preparatory School). He attended the University of Alabama, where he was a member of Delta Tau Delta and the Army ROTC, and ...more
More about Winston Groom...
Forrest Gump (Forrest Gump, #1) Gump and Co. (Forrest Gump, #2) The Aviators: Eddie Rickenbacker, Jimmy Doolittle, Charles Lindbergh, and the Epic Age of Flight Vicksburg, 1863 Shiloh, 1862