Start by marking “Everything You Need to Know About the Universe: The big bang, the big crunch and everything in between” as Want to Read:

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The Earth is a fascinating place of unbelievable wonder — and it’s the only home we’ve ever known. But our planet is just a small part of our universe, which is home to many other planets and moons and billions of stars. There’s much to learn about our place in this enormous system — and this book will teach you everything you want to know!

How far apart are the planets? Ho
Published April 10th 2012 by Thunder Bay Press (first published April 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Everything You Need to Know About the Universe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything You Need to Know About the Universe

Lissa Smith Reads
Mar 06, 2015 Lissa Smith Reads rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Lissa by: NetGalley

If you are a parent like me your kid’s educations aside from health is one of your top concerns. With the changes the schools are making to usher kids into the 21 century of education this is a must have desk reference to complete any home, public or private school library. Chris Cooper does an excellent job of keeping the reader engaged while educating at the same time. The vibrant colors and illustration are simple and easy to decipher.

As a former home school educator this book is an excellen
Aditi Narendran
I love it because it has almost all I want to know about the universe.
Long Nguyen
A superb summary of modern knowledge as far the universe is concerned. Though seasoned readers are unlikely to learn too many new things, there are still gems to be dug out here and there. I'd recommend this book wholeheartedly to anyone looking to brush up or get started with what astronomy has to offer us (as a science, and not that astrology babble).
GONZA
A great interesting book, well writtem and with just the right amount of informations and pictures. It was so easy I read a little with my son too!
Victoria
Victoria is currently reading it
Jul 01, 2015
Eunice
Eunice marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Trina
Trina marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Becky
Becky added it
May 16, 2015
Hameed Khan
Hameed Khan marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Ben Worth
Ben Worth marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Viviana
Viviana marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Derek
Derek marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Someone18
Someone18 marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Reanne Li
Reanne Li marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013
David
David marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2013
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
Kiran
Kiran added it
Nov 03, 2012
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2012
Doctor Who: The Krillitane Storm Disaster: Hurricane Katrina and the Failure of Homeland Security Forensic Science Road Trip Patently Absurd