Start by marking “Running With Chaos” as Want to Read:
Running With Chaos

Running With Chaos

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The opaque air thins as fatum's path is changed by a child's life being saved. This small act of clemency sets off a horribly exhaustive journey as thesecret sufferings of Raven's savior surface. Destiny will not be thwarted, and as a means of restoring her story, she weaves her final act of destruction and delivers a perverse act of condemnation against the child. Now, am ...more
386 pages
Published December 11th 2011 by Wandering Sage

To ask other readers questions about Running With Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Running With Chaos

Firerat1
When I read: Grammar and spelling errors the first thing I think of is Twilight Eclipse. Then I think of an interview on the Tonight Show with John Stewart and jerry Seinfeld, when Jerry corrects John Stewart. Really? Really?

Elicia Clegg writes like an artist. She seems passionate about her words and story.

Raven Clayton was doomed from the start, but what Destiny didn't know is that Chaos made a promise, and will keep the promise. Destiny also doesn't understand how much her mother Erin loves h
Scott Bury
Running with Chaos is a great title - but it doesn't really apply to this book.
Elicia Clegg sets up a gripping novel, but does not follow through. She has created a group of very intriguing characters, and a compelling situation involving child abuse. Who could put it down? In the end, however, she just doesn't deliver.

The novel follows three interesting people and hints at a larger, shadowy power. The novel does not explain the nature of the powers the unusual people have, their true relationsh
Steve
I have no idea why people are talking about spelling and grammar errors. I think this story unfolds in a way which engrosses the reader and makes them think...If there is a common misplaced...which there are, it was done on an artistic air. I think she wants the reader to pause, breathe in and feel what the characters are feeling.

This is a story that crosses over and asks people: How far are you willing to go?

It is not humdrum...normal...follow the formula book. I would read it again and recomm
Kathy Stoops
I met this author at the Tuscon Book Festival. She is the sweetest girl ever. She talked about the soul, the heart, and her ever pressing view on destiny not being the best force.

Running with Chaos surprised me. It took my breath away and actually made me cry. Though Elicia Clegg is a new author and still has bugs to work out I am amazed at how honest she is and how she dares to bear her soul.

Worth a look, and then a read.
Melissa S.
I won this book from Goodreads - thank you. The story line was interesting and kept me hooked until the very last page; but, I had trouble reading the book because of the hundreds of spelling and grammatical errors. It became so bad in places that the meaning of some sentences were lost. The bad proofreading turned a good book into a joke.
Leigh
This book brought me to tears, then made me shout at the top of my lungs: "Yes"

Any book that can bring me this kind of emotional response (outside of hatred) is worth every penny spent on it.

I am a fan for life of Clegg's. I see her next book comes out soon and I can't wait.

Erin Clayton can not shake this feeling that something is wrong. She wakes, tries to find answers, and little does she know that when those answers come, she wishes she had not asked them. She goes to the ends of the earth
Ravensonic
This is Elicia's best work. WOW!!!! I love the characters...all of them.

I have no idea why someone mentioned child abuse, it is strange, I think maybe they didn't read it. After all...this is about the battle between freewill and destiny.

Chaos is a character struggling with a promise he made long ago. He, Sam, and Erin fight to the very end to prove Love...and thus freewill...can win.

You must read this. :)
Ness Lucas
I am not going to lie, this is a hard book to read. It will punch you in the gut and make you scream. I would recomend that you read it when you are about 19 plus.
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Sami Sayed
Sami Sayed marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Kamie Nanney
Kamie Nanney marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
May 23, 2012
Chris
Chris added it
Apr 03, 2012
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2012
Stephanie Cook
Stephanie Cook marked it as to-read
Jennivie
Jennivie marked it as to-read
Elizabeth (Book_Attict)
Elizabeth (Book_Attict) marked it as to-read
Sara Rhiannon
Sara Rhiannon marked it as to-read
Terri M.
Terri M. marked it as to-read
Lyla
Lyla marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »