Start by marking “The Right to Remain Mine” as Want to Read:

The Right to Remain Mine

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  452 ratings  ·  39 reviews
*contemporary adult romance*
**explicit scenes and language**

You have the right to remain cherished. Anything you read or scream out in ecstasy can and will be used against you in the bedroom of Willow DeVane. You have the right to enjoy a big, sexy cop. If you can’t find your own, one by the name of Raith Malloy will be provided for you to enjoy and explore thoroughly with
Published February 6th 2012 by Champagne Books

To ask other readers questions about The Right to Remain Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right to Remain Mine

Saly
Rating 1.5 stars
I have enjoyed other books by this author but in this book I was like WTH all the time. Where was the romance in this one? The only thing I found was that the hero kept dropping by at the heroine's place for a booty call. They didn't talk, go out in public, exchange life stories, they just insulted each other and had sex. I found no emotion in the book and the hero was a major jerk, he as good as called the heroine a slut and I never saw him apologizing for his rude words. Hell,
Saunders
Raith Malloy does not like lawyers in fact they were an irritant he could do without. They were a sanctimonious bunch of hypocrites.

When he found a BMW parked illegally he decided to unleash his anger on the unsuspecting “idiot”.

Pen in hand he started writing the ticket when he heard a voice shouting at him. “Excuse me” he turned and holy hell - instant lust. Sex in a business suit appeared in front of him and was the unexpected “idiot” parked illegally.

Raith Malloy’s first mistake was thinking
Margaret
I could not stop reading this book. The way that the author put the two main characters together is full of chemistry and suspense.
Willow DeVane is a hotshot divorce lawyer who has a judge as a father. She is so used to doing everything for herself that she does not know how to receive help well. Some of her clients do not like how she defended them; they even threatened her because of it. She also leaves her home open, there is always an unlocked door so that her family can come and go as the
Reviewers for R.N.J

BRIEF SUMMARY

Willow DeVane is a sexy divorce lawyer from a prominent family. Raith Malloy is a divorced moody cop that hates lawyers. Running in the same circles around the city, the temperature rises when they are near each other. After giving in to a night of passion they can't stay away from each other and when an intruder breaks into Willow's house, Raith will go to any lengths to keep her safe.

THOUGHTS

I really enjoyed this story! Willow is smart and sassy and Raith is a brooding hu
Yona
I was going to give it 4 stars, but the end disappointed me. I hate reading about 15 years later, 1 do 6 yes but not 15 and (view spoiler) after all they just can't keep their hands away from each other.

I enjoyed reading the book - it was funny and interesting if only the end was better....
Nikki Brandyberry
Raith Malloy has better things to do then fantasize about the gorgeous attorney Willow DeVane. Except he can’t seem to do anything but that exactly. She gets under his skin with every word she shoots his way but he can’t seem to leave her alone. Knowing she is out there unprotected grates at him until him finally finds himself in the arms of the sexy attorney.
Willow is a tough divorce attorney but that doesn’t mean she isn’t a lush woman too. When she is attacked she doesn’t want to accept Raith
Amanda Sheila
Way to go, Linda Kage!

It's been a while since I read Linda Kage's book and reading this one feels like coming back home. I loved it. I loved how familiar the characters are and how easy to caught up in the story in a very typical of Linda Kage's way.

Willow and Raith are stubborn in a different way. But they have one thing in common, they both attracted to each other. Willow is charmed by Raith Malloy's charisma but when the sparks fly, apparently Malloy's not ready to settle. He refuse to bent
Emmie
My review:

I have not read many books by this author, yet the ones I have read have impressed me very much. Her books have a bit of everything. Intrigue, romance (very hot) and the normal misunderstandings and insecurities. I could also not guess the identity of the stalker until the very end. I loved it!

Synopsis:

You have the right to remain cherished. Anything you read or scream out in rapture can and will be used against you in the bedroom of Willow DeVane. You have the right to enjoy a big, se
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by JoAnne
Book provided by the author for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

This was a quick paced book with lots of heat, suspense and family members and was not what I expected at all. The sparks flew whenever Willow and Raith were in the same room whether they were together or not and when they did get together their chemistry became explosive.

They both fought commitment as much as possible and had problems communicating their wants, needs, desires and feelings partl
Ela Is
3.5

Surpreendentemente, o livro foi uma leitura agradável, divertida e prendeu a minha atenção.

Willow DeVane é advogada. E não há outro tipo de profissão que Raith Malloy detesta mais do que advogados.

Malloy é policial, divorciado, rude, grosso, orgulhoso, mal humorado, mas se vê completamente encantado por DeVane.

DeVane é exatamente o tipo de mulher perfeita para Malloy. Ela é independente, trabalhadora, linda, corpo perfeito, sabe conversar, mas é advogada.

Os dois não se suportam, apesar de se
Snigdha Prakash
Was an okay book.
A standard girl hates boy and vice-versa on the outside but have the hots for each other on the inside.
Then the girl gets in danger..boy saves girl..and ta-da!
Happy Ending...!
Yep. Pretty standard.
Just that at times I liked the hero...but at so many points he was just plain ass.
Totally a jerk.
I liked the heroine better.
The best part?
Relatives of heroine.
They were the stars for me. I would much prefer reading a book on them...
Emily
"Lieutenant Raith Malloy has never met a woman who has spitting nails in one moment and in full out lust the next, that is until he meets divorce lawyer Willow DeVane."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Linda
I loved the smoking chemistry between Raith and Willow. During the two years since they first met, they have each been keenly aware whenever the other is in the vicinity but don't actually interact again until she is attacked at the police station by an angry client. Raith is madly obsessed with Willow but doesn't think he's good enough for her. She is in lust with him but has her own doubts. The romance has its ups and downs but has a satisfying conclusion. I really enjoyed this book and will d ...more
Jamie Kline
I have to fan myself after finishing up this read; it was incredibly hot and steamy! The main characters, Raith and Willow, certainly did not experience love at first sight. Lust, yes, but not love. For over half the book they were constantly getting on each other's nerves, biting back with snarky comments, and trying to convince themselves that they actually hated each other, all while having mind-blowing sex. It drove me a bit nuts at times; they both clearly were developing strong feelings fo ...more
Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream

The Right to Remain Mine was a good story, but it wasn't my favorite Linda Kage novel. Hey, it has some tough competition. The Trouble with Tomboys, How to Resist Prince Charming, Delinquent Daddy, and Hot Commodity were all spectacular, 4-STAR novels. All four novels were sweet, sexy, funny, and touching. I became invested in each story, and I came to deeply care each character.

The Right to Remain Mine was sweet,
Beeg Panda
My first book by this author. The heroine is exactly what I needed to remind me that there ARE gorgeous, self assured heroines out there who are not defined by the men they love. She is sexy and confident and her connetcion with the hero is intense, just how I like it....He is a dedicated cop, a jealous, possessive lover. Shes a divorce lawyer who, despite falling hard and fast, remains tru to herself and her goals. Their attraction is electrical. Theyre addicted to each other. Yummy sexy scenes ...more
Stacey Wright
Great book! Its a lts as simple as that. The book was great. Loved the characters. Loved the plot. Made me laugh. Didnt make me cry but i was sad in some places.

I knew that the stalker wasnt Theo Franklin. I didnt think it was in the begining, but when it got to about 40% of the book i knew it would be Theo. when Hilton confirmed that Theo had been locked up so it definatly wasnt him, that was all the confirmation i needed to know that it was Max Kettle behind everything.

I was grinning so much
Tracy
More Romance Than Suspense But...
Police Lieutenant Raith Malloy hates lawyers. He puts his life on the line every day to drag criminals to jail, only to watch them saunter out the door on the way to their next crime courtesy of some lawyer making a deal or winning a trial. It's enough to make a good cop sick. And a lawyer like Willow DeVane? She's the worst of the worst.

Not only is she a divorce lawyer, which is its own zip code of badness, but she's so damn good looking, so high class and sexy,
_yay_
This copy was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Kindle Edition, published February 6th, 2012
Champagne Books

Raith Malloy is a tough cookie. Hot, too. What’s he doing for a living? Wait for it.....he’s a COP! It’s no surprise Malloy holds a bit of a grudge against every attorney he sets his eyes on. How dare they try to bust out the scumbags he sent on a supposedly one-way trip to the pokey! Of course this maddening woman Willow DeVane is one of them.
They share a mutual de
Farah
Mar 01, 2014 Farah rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: books
The plot sounded interesting and the writing was good but I highly disliked the main characters.

Willow was immature and stubborn in a stupid way , also the whole not locking the door thing is ridiculous .. she's a lawyer who had enough encounters with people to know exactly how messed up they could be yet she does something like that which is plain DUMB , even people who are too trusting know better than to leave their door unlocked and for a single woman living alone .. really?? Raith was an
ツ Renée
This was an entertaining read. I liked Raith. He was a good man…with the propensity to say and do the wrong things at the most inopportune times. Strong, sexy, intelligent - it baffled me that he thought he wasn’t deserving of Willow. His vulnerability endeared him to me, but the man had some serious trust issues. I wanted to hug him as much as I wanted to choke him. Willow was strong, feisty, sexy, and determined. She was perfect for Raith. I liked that they challenged each other. They were so ...more
Puna
The hero was a bit of a jerk, listened to gossip about the heroine & used it as ammo in a few fights, and the heroine was dumb as a box of rocks not locking her back door & taking her safety so cavalry but I still finished the book liking it. This was my first book by Ms Kage but I'm sure not the last.
Ellelou
3.5 stars...light entertaining quick read
Amy
Willow and Raith are so aggrivating! I just wanted them to suck it up and say how they felt the entire book. They liked each other for two years before they did anything and that was not intentionally. I did like this book really liked Willow's family especially Kit and of course the story of how they truely first met was so sweet.
Ann
A 2.5 stars. The H/h can't stand each other, although they have sex throughout the bk, don't talk about anything personal and ignore each other while outside the bedroom. These are 2 seriously emotionally immature adults (H is 39 yrs old, h is 29 yrs old). They don't come around until near the end.
Silvia
4 STARR

well, this book were different from other books, where the hero were so insecure about his life but hes full of alpha mode and very much in love with the heroine...their sex scene blew up the book ha ha ha and there were very funny moment from them..
Dina Rivera
I find myself becoming a fan of this Linda Kage lady. I sorta fell into reading one of her books and I quickly decided I needed more! If I had to describe this book in one word I would say it's sexy. I found myself not able to put it down.
Kyndra Natasha
This was a pretty decent book. The steam factor was low, but it didn't negatively impact the enjoyability IMO. Very well written and thorough, didn't feel like a novella despite its length.
JoAnne
Read my review on Romancing-the-Book.com by clicking on the link below:

• Eye of the Storm (Security Specialists International, #1)
  • Destructively Alluring (Allure, #1)
  • Having My Baby
  • Blackmailed Into Bed (Louisiana Liaisons, #2)
  • Conor's Way
  • Crazy From the Heat
  • Hard to Hold (Hard to... #1)
  • Love and Chaos
  • Burned (Titanium Security, #3)
  • Snow, Blood, and Envy
  • Rude Awakening
  • Angel Eyes
  • Frustration
  • Assume The Position
  • The Chalice
  • Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)
  • Always to Remember
  • A Memory Away
I grew up on a dairy farm in the Midwest as the youngest of eight children. Now I live in Kansas with my husband, daughter, and our nine cuckoo clocks. My life's been blessed with lots of people to learn from and love. Writing's always been a major part my world, and I'm so happy to finally share some of my stories with other romance lovers.

More about Linda Kage...
Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1) The Stillburrow Crush To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men, #2) The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek, #1) Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)