Start by marking “Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, #7)” as Want to Read:
Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, #7)

Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick #7)

4.58 of 5 stars 4.58  ·  rating details  ·  14,888 ratings  ·  865 reviews
Sadie Townsend is known by all as The Ice Princess and she’s worked hard to earn her reputation. Her father, a now-incarcerated Drug Lord, has kept her under his thumb her whole life and she’s learned enough from living in his world to give everyone the cold shoulder. But one inebriated night, she shows the Real Sadie to the undercover agent she knows is investigating her...more
ebook
Published December 10th 2011 by Kristen Ashley, via Smashwords (first published December 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Rock Chick Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Chick Regret

Blacky *Romance Addict*

“No really,” I whispered, letting the sweet, peaceful feeling steal over me. “It only matters if there’s someone to care if you don’t wake up. It’s okay if I don’t wake up because there’s no one to care.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Poor Sadie :(

For me, this is the most emotional RC so far.
Such a sad but still beautiful story, I love it like crazy <3

Most of the scenes with Sadie were just heartbreaking because of how she felt about herself :(

Hector was sooo amazing, I love him so much <3 He is understanding, and nice
Aestas Book Blog
“I want you in my bed, I want you in my house, I wanna come home to you.”

Pure 5-star swoony awesomeness!!

This book just grips you right from the start. I literally gasped my way through the first chapter with wide eyes and all sorts of “oh my god, did that really just happen?!” thoughts.

This story, much like the last one, deals with some very intense scenarios. Sadie is the rich, beautiful daughter of a high ranking drug dealer. She is used to being judged for her father’s sins and since h...more
Christy
★★★★★
5 Stars!!!!!
 photo 106a8c9a-3b43-40ba-b569-2f6aeba43317_zps26e58e18.jpg

Hector and Sadie met a while ago. When Hector was working undercover for the DEA to bring down her drug dealer father. Sadie hasn’t had the easiest life. Her mother hasn’t been in the picture since she was a child, and she has lived her life under her fathers thumb. She has had to learn how to protect herself. She has to become Ice Princess Sadie to get through. Sadie realizes what Hector is right off the bat and tries to help him. Eventually, Sadie’s dad gets put behind bars....more
Kristen (Peddler of Smut)
5 stars

WOW! I love everything about this book!

Rock Chick Regret has the perfect combination of humor, angst, romance, suspense, drama, fluff, and steamy eroticism. This book has a similar feel to Heaven and Hell (one of my all-time favorite books). It deals with delicate and traumatic circumstances realistically, appropriately, and, at time, heartbreakingly. But, Kristen Ashley also adds splashes of wonderful and endearing humor to counterbalance the darker feel inherent in such a book, making R...more
Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
My favorite "quote" - it made me go all awwwww...
"Sadie?"
"What?"
"You with me?"
I blinked in confusion and said, "Yes." And I was, wasn't I? I was standing in his arms for goodness sake.
"This is Sadie?" Hector went on.
I blinked again. "Yes."
"My Sadie?" he kept at it.
This time I blinked for a different reason.

His Sadie? Was there a Hector's Sadie? Was I Hector's Sadie? Did Hector think I was his Sadie?
Oh…my…
God.
Before I could process what he said or get close to processing what that meant, I watche...more
UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...

Re-read Review - September 1-2, 2013

You know, I have loved each re-read so far, but this is my favorite. Sadie's story is so heartbreaking, so beautiful, I just couldn't put it down. Such a great story.

My only problem with the story is that I can't decide which Hispanic Hottie I love more, Hector or Eddie. I might have to re-read their stories a few more times to decide.

It's a dirty job...

Original Review-

Rock Chick Regret is the seventh book in the Rock Chick series and one of my favorites! The...more
Karla
5 Stars! Another hit in the Rock Chick series. I’m on a Hector and Sadie HIGH!! I’ll be honest with you; Hector pissed me off in the beginning when Sadie went into Nightingale Investigations to inquire about hiring them for her protection. He let everyone believe that she was everything they thought she was, when he knew better. Hector was aware that Sadie was nothing like her father, even tried to help him when he was undercover and he never opened his mouth to tell them any different. That’s w...more
Catarina
4 Sexy Stars!

In this seven installment we get to the story of Hector (Eddie’s brother!) and Sadie.
Sadie is the daughter of a fallen drug-lord and when her father dies, a war for winning his drug territory begins and Sadie is the prize.
Whoever gets Sadie first wins the territory.
Unfortunately for them, Hector (that previously had a “thing” with Sadie”) gets in action and well… things will get rough and hot.
And oh-so-hot!

description

I will be very quick on this one. I have to say that only start reading t...more
Lisa

Re-read: August 18-19, 2013

I decided to re-read this one in preparation for reading Rock Chick Revolution. Bring on Ally and Ren!

My Casting:

descriptiondescription

*******

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

5 Stars

Ok, so I have finally come to grips with the fact that I am absolutely and wholeheartedly addicted to KA books! There, I said it! It is out of the way! Now I can move forward and proceed!

Rock Chick Regret was pure awesome! Period!

Things that ramped up the awesomeness of this book:

1. Hector. Not sure I need to say more about this...more
Boogenhagen
Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus
“I call them as I see ‘em. He’s Hispanic…” Ralphie lifted one hand and then continued, “And he’s hot.” He lifted his other hand and then shoved them together like he was squeezing an accordion. “Hence, Hispanic Hottie.”

= = > I may swear and have small spoilers! .Don’t say you weren’t warned < = =

This is how Ralphie see’s the rest of the Hot Bunch.

Hawaiian Hottie
Native American Hottie
(Not...more
Kelly
**Potential Spoilers Ahead**

Things that drove me insane, and not in the good way:
• "Blooming heck." What the hell is this phrase?! It comes across as a really lame version of "bloody hell." Wherever it came from, it's overused, it's juvenile, and it's ridiculous considering what I'm supposed to believe about the character using it: that she's a wealthy, educated Denver socialite who grew up with a Drug Lord father and surrounded by his "gentleman army," has no friends, and is an Ice Princess......more
Lady Heather
One of my favorite parts of this book was the "Author's Note".

"And this, my loyal readers, is exactly what the entire series of 'Rock Chicks' is about, as Sadie learns in the story you are about to read. You are never alone, not when you have friends.
Learn from my stories and, through thick and thin, remember, if you have friends you are never alone".

LOVED Hector & Sadie together (amazing couple)!

I loved how Sadie discovered she had friends (the Rock Chicks, the Hot Bunch, Tex and Duke), an...more
Emma
Omg i loved this book! Loved Sadie and Hector!
Sadie had me absolutely heartbroken for her from the very start. The way she felt about herself, what has happened to her through out her life and now in the present. Hector.... oh he was so lovely, so amazing. He never gave up. And of course he was so badass and a hispanic hottie/double H!!HE was gentle and so caring. And loved all the spanish endearments.
I cried, laughed, cried, fell in love, cried some more!
Definitely a favourite on the series :))
Becs - Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews
So, Hector Hispanic Hottie Chavez meet Sadie Townsend – daughter of an incarcerated druglord and total Ice Queen

We first met Hector back in Rock Chick Renegade when he was working deep undercover as a DEA agent to bring down a druglord – namely Sadie’s father. His mission was successful and he quit shortly after and become one of the Nightingale Hot Bunch. Whilst undercover he met Sadie and realised the Ice Queen façade was a strong defence against a loveless world.

Sadie’s story is tragic – her...more
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*

Re-read Review
Well, I must say I believe this series was better the second go around. Not that I didn't love it before, but the second time I did a buddy read with my girls, which was a blast, and I already knew to be watching out for certain characters before their own books came up. I can remember thinking the first time, oh how Luke, Mace and Hector needed their own books before I got around to them and how excited I was when I found out they were getting their own. I feel redundant because...more
KatLynne
Take hold of life and live it beautiful...

Without a doubt this 7th installment is chock-full of Kristen Ashley's magic!

Once again she gives the kind of hero I love to read. And "Double H" (Hispanic Hottie) Hector Chavez stole my heart from the very beginning. The way he takes care of Sadie Townsend is breathtakingly beautiful. And the transformation of Sadie is amazing.

A heartbreaking and totally romantic, sexy read with a hero you'll love, a heroine that you will root for all the way! There is...more
THIS ONE!!!! Rocked me!!! My emotions! Loved it!

My Hector:

...

My Sadie:

Melanie
O. M. G. 'Rock Chick Regret' was KA-mazing!

The fluffy-fun vibe that the 'Rock Chick' series began with was nowhere in site in this last (*sob*) book. 'RC Regret' started off with one of the most gut-wrenching scenes I think I've ever read, and this set the tone for the rest of the book. Oh, there were still funny parts (how could there not be with colorful characters like Tex - I want Tex's VIP treatment!), but overall this book was darker, more complex, and emotionally taxing... and I loved eve...more
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
I loved this book! It may be my favorite Rock Chick book. I loved Daisy beating the shit out of Harvey. Awesome! "Hector looked good wearing a gun.". Lol. Drunken tattoo, all of it. I loved how wide Sadie's world got once she let Hector in. Plus Ralphie and Buddy were awesome. I adored them. KA kicked ass with this one.
Fathima
“I think you’re even more beautiful and I think you’re totally lost.”
My brows went up. “And you think you can help me find my way?”
He shook his head, his eyes went warm and I got another neck squeeze coupled with a tightening of his arm around my waist.
“Mamita, only you can find your way. I just wanna be along for the ride.”

photo nickicry_zps3dcb659e.gif

* happy sigh * lots and lots of Happy sighs !!!!

Can I just say this book is AWE!SOME! and shut my trap ... ? NO !

Sadie Townsend - Woman with a will of steel ! Everything
Nikki
5 stars.
Update: One of my gorgeous friends Lori has an awesome book blog and recently asked me and another beautiful friend of ours, Gitte, to contribute to her review of RC Regret. It's way more in-depth than my measly little review and can be found here: http://lorisbookblog.blogspot.com.au/...

Recently I re-read RC Revenge and TOTALLY loved it better the 2nd go round (I think I need to update my review). Then I realized I hadn't yet given Hector and Sadie a try and I have to say that even w...more
Susanne
Aug 24, 2014 Susanne marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
DNF at 48 percent.

This was my very first audio book. You can't say it was a flying start. But to be fair, I think it was partly the book. And not really the book but the length of the book. The audio book is 20 hours! And this have been three busy weeks. I like the idea to read over breakfast and the listen to the book on my way to work. But it got a bit confusing.

And although I really enjoy the Rock Chick series this book wasn't enough to keep my attention. I can imagine giving it five stars if...more
Cindy
Loved this book. Cried a bit when it was over because even though it's not the last RC book, it is the last one out NOW and I need to stay in this universe RIGHT NOW. But I also go a bit weepy because this particular story was very moving with not just the threat of danger - but some very real consequences. As this series progressed, I can see an evolution in both KA's writing style and ability to take risks and it pays off in spades.

Now let's talk about what's really important:

Hector "Oh My G...more
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Kit doesn't waste any time getting down to business in Rock Chick Regret/ We usually have to wait until at least half way through the book before someone gets kidnapped, blown-up, beat-up, or sexually assaulted, but in Rock Chick Regret Kit tackles the plot head on. The book explodes with a heart-breaking introduction to Sadie and Hector!

I adored everything about this book, it was my third favorite in the Rock Chick series. The "intimate" moments, okay the SEX, between Sadie and Hector made me a...more
Michelle [Helen Geek]
3 stars.

I JUST HATE WHEN A BOOK POOPS OUT AFTER THE MID-POINT. I mean I hate it.

I think I'm not a huge fan of the Rock Chicks. They are a bit repetitive and simple. I like the guys, for the most part, so feel really sad. I read #1, it was good, not great, but good. Then, tried #2, and it was a BIG DNF for me. Just terrible. So, gave myself a break for a bit, and here I am again.

I really liked the first half to 2/3's of this book. I like Hector, Ralphie, Buddy and "the fairy princess", but all th...more
Rach  *Feisty kitty*
4 STARS (some sections 3 1/2 stars)

I LOVED...

*Hector <3
*How Hector helped Sadie overcome the trauma and learn to trust him
*The fact the descriptions were at a minimum and...
*The Rock Chicks involvement wasn't so overpowering that it annoyed me!
*ALL the hot men mentioned bwhahahaha!
*The fact that I want to read more in this series- which is always a good sign

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I could go on a rant about everything I hated disliked in the book such as......more
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

My Hector "Double H" Chavez

"I'm Smithie and I know who you are. Heard about you. Thought all the talk was bullshit but you actually do look like a fuckin' fairy princess."

I smiled at him and leaned in "That's nice but I know it's not really true."

He'd leaned in to listen but leaned back, brows drawn and said, "Bitch, look in a mirror. You're right out of a fucking movie."

My Sadie Townsend
Tricia
My favorite Rock Chick story. Perfect amount of humor, romance and suspense.
Which Rock Chick book is the best? 37 281 Sep 24, 2014 09:43AM
Kristen Ashley Ad...: Rock Chick Regret (#7) Hector and Sadie 235 830 Aug 19, 2014 10:10AM
  • Sweet Seduction Shadow (Sweet Seduction, #3)
  • Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5)
  • Heller's Punishment (Heller, #4)
  • Midnight Angel (Midnight, #3)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Star Crossed (Battered Hearts, #2)
  • From Rags
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Club Justice (Trinity Falls, #1)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
  • Perfection (Neighbor from Hell, #2)
  • Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Heavy Issues (Bowen, #2)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a...more
More about Kristen Ashley...
Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1) Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1)

“Hector? You call him Hector?”
“Well, I can hardly call out, ‘Agent Chavez, oo Agent Chavez,’ When he makes me climax, now can I?”
191 likes
“Lee nodded, his smile somehow bigger like he was trying not to laugh then his eyes moved to Hector and he said, “I tried to stop it.”
Hector looked at Lee then looked at me then he muttered, “Oh fuck.”
“It was Ally’s idea,” Lee told Hector.
“What was Ally’s idea?” Hector asked Lee.
“It was not Ally’s idea!” I cried.
“It wasn’t!” super-power-eared Ally yelled from the open back window of Lee’s Explorer. “It was Sadie’s idea. I just was offering moral support.”
“Shut up, Ally!” Indy shouted out the open passenger side window.
“I will not shut up! I’m not taking the fall for this one!” Ally shouted back.”
58 likes