Start by marking “Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3)” as Want to Read:
Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3)

Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World #3)

3.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  492 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Ally's worried about money. Or rather, the lack of it. Her big sister Linn has gone and got herself a Saturday job so she can help out, but Ally's too young to get a job...unless. Well, unless economical with the truth and goes for that job helping out in the card shop down the road. Never mind if it is run by a wig-wearing crazy woman who likes to sing children's songs (l ...more
Published 2006 by Scholastic (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits

Domika
Jan 27, 2016 Domika rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2012, 3
Alice se chová jako každá normální puberťačka a během pár stránek jsem si ji oblíbila. Jako vždy řeší nějaký malý rodinný problém. Alice ale vždy dělá z komára velblouda, a do všeho se vrhá bez rozmyslu a po hlavě. Nakonec se situace většinou vyvíjí ne úplně podle jejích představ.

Chování Jably jsem zpočátku nechápala, proč se s problémy někomu nesvěřila, ale pak mi došlo, že je záměrem autorky ukázat špatný příklad pro náctileté čtenáře, kteří by si měli uvědomit správné řešení problémových situ
Katie
Nov 15, 2013 Katie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pre-2009
**GENERAL REVIEW FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES**

Aww, man....
I started reading these books when I was about nine years old. I don't think I even read them in order at first, just got whichever ones I could find out of my schools library. I loved them. LOVED.

Eventually I figured out the order and filled in the gaps. And then proceeded to read the entire series about five times over. Those were the times.

Ally was my spirit animal in those days. She was a little awkward, wasn't quite sure where she fit into
Kyra (Blog of a Bookaholic)
Jan 21, 2014 Kyra (Blog of a Bookaholic) rated it it was amazing
*SERIES REVIEW*

I have finally finished the series. All fourteen books, in a space of ten days. I read the first four books in the series when I was ten or eleven, and I adored them. This January, I really felt like revisiting them, as well as continuing with the rest of the books in the series that were still in the garage. I was scared that I wouldn't like them anymore in case I felt that they were too young for me...but I think I loved them even more this time round. IT WAS JUST...SO... PERFEC
Pippii
Apr 01, 2016 Pippii rated it it was amazing
This book is soo sweet.
The main reason that Ive read it was that I actually met the author Karen McCombie the last time I visited Scotland, and attented the Book Fair. Karen was surrounded by so many girls, and she took her time to talk to everyone of the girls....and even me..
Unique
Nov 21, 2014 Unique rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I looove Karen McCombies Ally's World series, because they are the most enjoyable books I've read. I've been re-reading them, so was very happy to see that as I grew older I never grew away from these! :)
Siham
Jun 13, 2015 Siham rated it it was amazing
funny and very enjoyable
Pauline
Feb 16, 2015 Pauline rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
Cornelia Franke
Bei diesem Buch sollte man nicht vergessen, dass das Original 2001 erschienen ist. Daher stellt es das Thema Mobbing und wie man dagegen vorgehen kann zwar richtig dar, dennoch nicht ganz zeitaktuell. Andererseits gibt dies dem Buch einen gewissen Charme, wenn Abby Kassetten umdrehen muss, um weiter Musik zu hören, oder sie sich über die Neuartigkeit eines DVD-Players freut.
Die Figuren sind liebevoll gezeichnet, die Sprachstil flüssig und witzig; gut ausgerichtet für Mädchen ab elf Jahren.
Amanda O'Donnell
Rowan's been acting strange (well, more strange than usual). One minute she's crying over who-knows-what, and the next she's tripping into the house with all this new stuff (which has to come from the shopping fairy, since I know she's got zero money). Just what is going on with my sister?
Rose Dawson
Feb 01, 2013 Rose Dawson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: teenage
Série: Alice a ... .Tuto sérii jsem naprosto milovala.Alice je velmi vtipná a blázen.Oblíbila jsem si celou rodinu a mimo to i Alfieho.Rozhodně doporučuji sice je Alice 13 let,ale myslím,že knížku si můžou přečíst i starší. ;)
Madlenka
The topic of bullying is much more serious and complex and it doesn't really go together with the light-hearted writing style, typical for Karen McCombie.
Mina Van der Woodsen
Mar 14, 2011 Mina Van der Woodsen rated it it was ok
Shelves: for-teens
its a bad book.To tell you the truth i don't understand anything its crazy and not in a good way.BORING!!!
Paige
Mar 11, 2011 Paige rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is a real gem of a book on bullying; loved it!!! ^_^
Camille
Oct 05, 2010 Camille rated it it was amazing
It was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucy.Hitchon
Lucy.Hitchon rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2016
Hayley
Hayley marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Shanny
Shanny rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Amna
Amna rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Holly
Holly added it
Jun 05, 2016
June Harhen
June Harhen rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
Caitlin Leslie
Caitlin Leslie rated it really liked it
May 20, 2016
Tomiskus
Tomiskus rated it liked it
May 05, 2016
Amy Jane
Amy Jane rated it liked it
May 03, 2016
Hannah
Hannah added it
May 03, 2016
Kimi
Kimi added it
Apr 30, 2016
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
  • Fruit and Nutcase (Diary, #3)
  • Too Good to Be True (So Little Time, #3)
  • The Fame Diaries (Diary of a Chav, #5)
  • My (Not So) Simple Life (Rachel Riley, #4)
  • Mates, Dates, and Cosmic Kisses (Mates, Dates, #2)
  • Tell Me about It (So Little Time, #5)
  • Al Capone and His Gang
  • Tessa in Love
  • Just Between Us (So Little Time, #4)
  • Over the Edge (Chloe & Levesque, #2)
  • Hermelinen (Katriona-serien, #2)
  • Goggle-Eyes
  • Sealed with a Kiss (Two of a Kind, #20)
  • Wishes and Dreams (Sweet 16, #2)
Karen Grace McCombie is an author of children and young adult novels. Currently, she lives in London with her husband Tom, and their four year old daughter Milly. She is the author of the series Stella etc., Ally's World, and Indie Kidd. She has also written several stand-alone novels. Her newest series, Sadie Rocks, was released in February 2008.

More about Karen McCombie...

Ally's World (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Awesomely Ally's World
  • The Past, the Present and the Loud, Loud Girl (Ally's World, #1)
  • Dates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2)
  • Friends, Freak-outs and Very Secret Secrets (Ally's World, #4)
  • Boys, Brothers and Jelly Belly Dancing (Ally's World, #5)
  • Sisters, Super Creeps and Slushy, Gushy Love Songs (Ally's World, #6)
  • Parties, Predicaments and Undercover Pets (Ally's World, #7)
  • Tattoos, Telltales and Terrible, Terrible Twins (Ally's World, #8)
  • Mates, Mysteries and Pretty Weird Weirdness (Ally's World, #9)
  • Daisy, Dad and the Huge, Small Surprise (Ally's World, #10)