Start by marking “Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3)” as Want to Read:
Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3)

Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World #3)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  374 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Ally's worried about money. Or rather, the lack of it. Her big sister Linn has gone and got herself a Saturday job so she can help out, but Ally's too young to get a job...unless. Well, unless economical with the truth and goes for that job helping out in the card shop down the road. Never mind if it is run by a wig-wearing crazy woman who likes to sing children's songs (l...more
Published 2006 by Scholastic (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits

Domika
Alice se chová jako každá normální puberťačka a během pár stránek jsem si ji oblíbila. Jako vždy řeší nějaký malý rodinný problém. Alice ale vždy dělá z komára velblouda, a do všeho se vrhá bez rozmyslu a po hlavě. Nakonec se situace většinou vyvíjí ne úplně podle jejích představ.

Chování Jably jsem zpočátku nechápala, proč se s problémy někomu nesvěřila, ale pak mi došlo, že je záměrem autorky ukázat špatný příklad pro náctileté čtenáře, kteří by si měli uvědomit správné řešení problémových situ...more
Katie
**GENERAL REVIEW FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES**

Aww, man....
I started reading these books when I was about nine years old. I don't think I even read them in order at first, just got whichever ones I could find out of my schools library. I loved them. LOVED.

Eventually I figured out the order and filled in the gaps. And then proceeded to read the entire series about five times over. Those were the times.

Ally was my spirit animal in those days. She was a little awkward, wasn't quite sure where she fit into...more
Kyra
*SERIES REVIEW*

I have finally finished the series. All fourteen books, in a space of ten days. I read the first four books in the series when I was ten or eleven, and I adored them. This January, I really felt like revisiting them, as well as continuing with the rest of the books in the series that were still in the garage. I was scared that I wouldn't like them anymore in case I felt that they were too young for me...but I think I loved them even more this time round. IT WAS JUST...SO... PERFEC...more
CharlieAndrews
Bei diesem Buch sollte man nicht vergessen, dass das Original 2001 erschienen ist. Daher stellt es das Thema Mobbing und wie man dagegen vorgehen kann zwar richtig dar, dennoch nicht ganz zeitaktuell. Andererseits gibt dies dem Buch einen gewissen Charme, wenn Abby Kassetten umdrehen muss, um weiter Musik zu hören, oder sie sich über die Neuartigkeit eines DVD-Players freut.
Die Figuren sind liebevoll gezeichnet, die Sprachstil flüssig und witzig; gut ausgerichtet für Mädchen ab elf Jahren.
Amanda O'Donnell
Rowan's been acting strange (well, more strange than usual). One minute she's crying over who-knows-what, and the next she's tripping into the house with all this new stuff (which has to come from the shopping fairy, since I know she's got zero money). Just what is going on with my sister?
Rose Dawson
Série: Alice a ... .Tuto sérii jsem naprosto milovala.Alice je velmi vtipná a blázen.Oblíbila jsem si celou rodinu a mimo to i Alfieho.Rozhodně doporučuji sice je Alice 13 let,ale myslím,že knížku si můžou přečíst i starší. ;)
Mina Van der Woodsen
its a bad book.To tell you the truth i don't understand anything its crazy and not in a good way.BORING!!!
Paige
this is a real gem of a book on bullying; loved it!!! ^_^
Camille
It was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura added it
Oct 20, 2014
Kalynn
Kalynn marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Maria Sp
Maria Sp marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Chantal Chayeski
Chantal Chayeski marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Jannat
Jannat marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Alanna
Alanna added it
Aug 22, 2014
  • Mates, Dates, and Cosmic Kisses (Mates, Dates, #2)
  • Tessa in Love
  • My So Called Life (Rachel Riley, #1)
  • Posh and Prejudice (Diary of a Chav, #2)
  • Wishes and Dreams (Sweet 16, #2)
  • Goggle-Eyes
  • Midnight
  • Záhada hlavolamu (Stínadelská trilogie, #1)
Karen Grace McCombie is an author of children and young adult novels. Currently, she lives in London with her husband Tom, and their four year old daughter Milly. She is the author of the series Stella etc., Ally's World, and Indie Kidd. She has also written several stand-alone novels. Her newest series, Sadie Rocks, was released in February 2008.

More about Karen McCombie...
The Past, the Present and the Loud, Loud Girl (Ally's World, #1) Dates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2) Boys, Brothers and Jelly Belly Dancing (Ally's World, #5) Friends, Freak-outs and Very Secret Secrets (Ally's World, #4) Frankie, Peaches & Me