Start by marking “Fire Thief” as Want to Read:
Fire Thief

Fire Thief

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Is seeing really believing? Hank would never dream of coming on to the most striking guy at the bar—but it’s his lucky night since Thomas, the burgundy-haired vision in black lipstick and mirrored shades, takes it upon himself to make the first move.

While the encounter itself is mind-blowing, the hot-and-heavy grapple in the janitor’s closet isn’t the only way in which Tho
Published December 12th 2011 by JCP Books LLC (first published December 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Fire Thief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire Thief

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I can't tag this little HOT short by one of my favorite authors (JCP, you ALWAYS deliver!) the way I want to because it will give away the "surprise" ending. Honestly, this book needs no twist, it could just be JCP-written smut and I would be a very happy camper!
Kat is a Glitter Pirate ☠

Despite being very short, it still managed to lubricate my nethers.

And it had a very nice surprise at the end.

And it made me covet a purple boa coat.

Recommended.

Heather C
HOT stranger bar sex...in a storage closet...in the dark!
(view spoiler)
Jordan Price
Dec 12, 2011 Jordan Price marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
This story appeared in a charity anthology a few years ago and I'd always liked it, but also always felt it needed something more. I enjoyed expanding and deepening the story for this re-release, and I was especially pleased with the new direction in which I was able to take the plot.
Chris
Very good steamy short m/m story about two guys who strike some sparks together in a bar.
Natalie
A short, hot little story about a sexual encounter in a bar, with a twist that you may or may not see coming. Like so many of JCP's stories, the excellent writing makes it greater than the sum of its parts.
Jess
Awesome short story!!!!

I loved the surprise ending. I never guessed what was going to happen. There was clues but I didnt 'get them' till I was finished.

I adore Jordan Castillo Price....she rocks!!
Mel
Ooooh, this was HOT. And typical JCP, which means a perfect mixture of reality, mystery, humor and sexiness. A great short story.
Sadonna
May 03, 2012 Sadonna rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm, pdf
VERY hot short story with a cool surprising twist. Always love me some JCP.
Johanna
It's almost impossible to write a review about this very short story without spoilers. All I can say is that Jordan Castillo Price's writing always works for me. Always. This time she delivered a surprise in the end. A surprise that made me mentally go through the story again looking for hints even though I had finished the story already... And THAT always tells me how very much I actually liked what I read. :)

Without spoiling anything I'll just say this: Fire Thief is a hot, compact, perfect "s
A
Hot!

But definitely want to read more about these two!
Noughty
I loved it. It was sweet, well written and interesting. Characters were unique and well revealed.

The (view spoiler) was easy to guess, but it didn't diminish my interest. The reactions and everything felt very real. I wish to read more about these characters.
L-D
I enjoyed this short story. It was very brief but the characters were engaging and interesting.
Hilcia
Short, hot m/m erotic encounter driven story. Good, quick read JCP style.
Dee Wy
Short, hot and bittersweet. Excellent short by the master.
Jordie.R
Perfect. Just like everything else by JCP.
Pam/Peejakers (PJ Faste)
Pam/Peejakers (PJ Faste) marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Otila
Otila marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Anahita Hammond
Anahita Hammond marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Susan A
Susan A marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Critic's Choice (Petit Morts #9)
  • Pancakes (The Administration, #2.3)
  • The Carpenter and the Fairy
  • Apples and Regret and Wasted Time
  • His Holy Bones (Rifter #10)
  • Skybound
Author and artist Jordan Castillo Price is the owner of JCP Books LLC. Her paranormal thrillers are colored by her time in the midwest, from inner city Chicago, to small town Wisconsin, to liberal Madison.

Jordan is best known as the author of the PsyCop series, an unfolding tale of paranormal mystery and suspense starring Victor Bayne, a gay medium who's plagued by ghostly visitations. Also check
More about Jordan Castillo Price...
Among the Living (PsyCop, #1) Criss Cross (PsyCop, #2) Camp Hell (PsyCop, #5) Secrets (PsyCop, #4) GhosTV (PsyCop, #6)