Start by marking “Fire Thief” as Want to Read:
Fire Thief

Fire Thief

3.99  ·  Rating Details  ·  128 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Is seeing really believing? Hank would never dream of coming on to the most striking guy at the bar—but it’s his lucky night since Thomas, the burgundy-haired vision in black lipstick and mirrored shades, takes it upon himself to make the first move.

While the encounter itself is mind-blowing, the hot-and-heavy grapple in the janitor’s closet isn’t the only way in which Tho
Published December 12th 2011 by JCP Books LLC (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Fire Thief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire Thief

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I can't tag this little HOT short by one of my favorite authors (JCP, you ALWAYS deliver!) the way I want to because it will give away the "surprise" ending. Honestly, this book needs no twist, it could just be JCP-written smut and I would be a very happy camper!
Kat is a Glitter Pirate ☠

Despite being very short, it still managed to lubricate my nethers.

And it had a very nice surprise at the end.

And it made me covet a purple boa coat.

Recommended.

Heather C
May 04, 2012 Heather C rated it really liked it
HOT stranger bar sex...in a storage closet...in the dark!
(view spoiler)
Jordan Price
Dec 12, 2011 Jordan Price marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
This story appeared in a charity anthology a few years ago and I'd always liked it, but also always felt it needed something more. I enjoyed expanding and deepening the story for this re-release, and I was especially pleased with the new direction in which I was able to take the plot.
Chris
Dec 12, 2011 Chris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, done, short, 2011, ebook, encounter
Very good steamy short m/m story about two guys who strike some sparks together in a bar.
Natalie
Jul 25, 2012 Natalie rated it really liked it
A short, hot little story about a sexual encounter in a bar, with a twist that you may or may not see coming. Like so many of JCP's stories, the excellent writing makes it greater than the sum of its parts.
Jess
Dec 13, 2011 Jess rated it it was amazing
Awesome short story!!!!

I loved the surprise ending. I never guessed what was going to happen. There was clues but I didnt 'get them' till I was finished.

I adore Jordan Castillo Price....she rocks!!
Mel
Jan 01, 2012 Mel rated it really liked it
Ooooh, this was HOT. And typical JCP, which means a perfect mixture of reality, mystery, humor and sexiness. A great short story.
Sadonna
May 03, 2012 Sadonna rated it really liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm
VERY hot short story with a cool surprising twist. Always love me some JCP.
Johanna
It's almost impossible to write a review about this very short story without spoilers. All I can say is that Jordan Castillo Price's writing always works for me. Always. This time she delivered a surprise in the end. A surprise that made me mentally go through the story again looking for hints even though I had finished the story already... And THAT always tells me how very much I actually liked what I read. :)

Without spoiling anything I'll just say this: Fire Thief is a hot, compact, perfect "s
A
May 07, 2014 A rated it really liked it
Hot!

But definitely want to read more about these two!
Noughty
I loved it. It was sweet, well written and interesting. Characters were unique and well revealed.

The (view spoiler) was easy to guess, but it didn't diminish my interest. The reactions and everything felt very real. I wish to read more about these characters.
L-D
Aug 22, 2012 L-D rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this short story. It was very brief but the characters were engaging and interesting.
Hilcia
Short, hot m/m erotic encounter driven story. Good, quick read JCP style.
Dee Wy
May 24, 2012 Dee Wy rated it really liked it
Short, hot and bittersweet. Excellent short by the master.
Jordie.R
Jul 05, 2012 Jordie.R rated it it was amazing
Perfect. Just like everything else by JCP.
Aniko
S
S rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Jesi
Jesi rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
H
H marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Tabby Mattheessen
Tabby Mattheessen marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Lillazza
Lillazza rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2015
Sandy Johnson
Sandy Johnson marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Queue
Queue rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2015
  • Critic's Choice (Petit Morts, #9)
  • The Carpenter and the Fairy
  • Pancakes (The Administration, #2.3)
  • Apples and Regret and Wasted Time
  • Portside
  • Hot Hands (College Fun and Gays #1)
  • Battle Buddy (Rough Rangers, #1)
  • Dirty Zero (Zero to Hero, #1)
  • Simon and Sir
  • Juicy Fruit
  • The Holy Road (Rifter #5)
Author and artist Jordan Castillo Price is the owner of JCP Books LLC. Her paranormal thrillers are colored by her time in the midwest, from inner city Chicago, to small town Wisconsin, to liberal Madison.

Jordan is best known as the author of the PsyCop series, an unfolding tale of paranormal mystery and suspense starring Victor Bayne, a gay medium who's plagued by ghostly visitations. Also check
More about Jordan Castillo Price...