Start by marking “The Divine Code From 1 to 2020: The Meaning of Numbers” as Want to Read:
The Divine Code From 1 to 2020: The Meaning of Numbers

The Divine Code From 1 to 2020: The Meaning of Numbers

4.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  39 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
This book helps personalize the numbers we live with... from birthdays to holidays, stock market calls to weather predictions, genetic codes to Bible codes. In it you will find answers to questions like:
Do men and women really have different numbers of ribs? How many chemical elements exist on the earth? What’s the most mathematically accurate prophecy in the world? Why ar
Published September 6th 2011 by Creation House

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. LewisMere Christianity by C.S. LewisThe Screwtape Letters by C.S. LewisThe Hiding Place by Corrie ten BoomThe Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
Books (Besides the Bible) Recommended for Christian Readers
251st out of 3,179 books — 2,846 voters
Mere Christianity by C.S. LewisDesiring God by John PiperSimply Revelation by T.R. EstepKnowing God by J.I. PackerChosen By God by R.C. Sproul
Top Theology
11th out of 171 books — 147 voters

More lists with this book...

Steve Cioccolanti
Jul 20, 2012 Steve Cioccolanti rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is dedicated to my daughter Alexis not only because I love her (I do!) but because I originally wrote it to her. I asked myself, "If I were to leave this earth now, what would I want her to know about God, faith and the universe?" Even though the title sounds factual, this book contains many of my intimate thoughts.

As I composed my thoughts to Alexis, I discovered that numbers and patterns were popping up consistently! Partly because "coincidences" are God's fingerprints on the univer
Anne Hamilton
Nov 16, 2015 Anne Hamilton rated it it was amazing
Eventually... just scraped into five stars.

I have to admit to more than a twinge of disappointment as I began this book. I've taught high school mathematics for more than thirty years - with an occasional venture to tertiary level. I've tackled the mind-numbing numerical analysis of Numerical Literary Tecniques in John: The Fourth Evangelist's Use of Numbers of Words and Syllables and ultimately been awed by it and read Number in Scripture: Its Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance and
Doctor Khoo
Jul 12, 2012 Doctor Khoo rated it it was amazing
I am a medical doctor and am very amazed at the depth and breath of the research that you have done to be able to provide the numerous facts and figures. I can only conclude that God has gifted you with many talents.

You are a MATHEMATICIAN. To be able to see how all the numbers add up is fantastic.
You are almost a "scientist". You can understand scientific data and see it pointing to a Wonderful Creator.
You are an orator. I enjoy watching your DVDs. I have watched 3 so far - One Word can change
Wendy
Jul 11, 2012 Wendy rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
The cover of this book caught my eye in the first place. I found the meaning of numbers fascinating, and it's good that I can read the chapters in any order. I've been referring to the book as I come across certain numbers, like 2012, the fav Chinese number - 8 etc. I wasn't expecting that much details, this book surprised me.

Thinkingofpeace
Jul 13, 2012 Thinkingofpeace rated it it was amazing
I've never read a book written in this way! There's so much Biblical truths and facts scattered all over the book. Really enjoyed the entire book, thank you!

I've heard of so many confusing views of end times, including 40 years as a generation and using that to predict Jesus' coming. This book, presents history, facts and Biblical views of the end times without all the unscriptural predictions. Never knew God's message to us can be so supernatural, it's placed everywhere in His Word.

The tables,
Claudine Tan
Aug 19, 2013 Claudine Tan rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
I'm in the midst of reading Divine Code and I'm learning so much from it! I didn't expect to and it's amazing to discover all that knowledge and I'm only at Chapter 6. It's power packed and loaded with lots of thought provoking snippets of information. Have moved my rating from initial 3 to 4 stars as a result. Would probably up it again before too long to 5!
Donna
Jan 15, 2014 Donna rated it it was amazing
Very interesting. The author makes observations but leaves the reader to make his own conclusions. There are layers of codes in the Bible. He makes a good case for the significance of numbers and their understanding... but this is not numerology or the occult. It is just another way to show the order of the universe. The book does not seek to use numbers to influence events.

The author does show patterns of dates, feasts, and times that can be used to understand the pattern that will be followed
Claudia Nikka
Mar 27, 2014 Claudia Nikka rated it it was amazing
AWESOME!
Edward Sok
Jul 22, 2012 Edward Sok rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
This is a great book. I personally like numerals and this book explain the meanings of important numbers such as 2012 or 666. I was puzzled about the date 11/11/11 last year but after reading this book i understood more about it! Great end times book!
Caterina Merlino
Caterina Merlino marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Lauren Brewer
Lauren Brewer marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Olivia Bush
Olivia Bush marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Chris Ng
Chris Ng marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Diane Roder
Diane Roder marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
JESSE
JESSE marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Daisy Wise
Daisy Wise marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Nizam uddin
Nizam uddin rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
rosemary aikman
rosemary aikman marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Shaggy
Shaggy marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
DONALD W.
DONALD W. marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Angela Webster
Angela Webster marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Shamal
Shamal marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
April Vaughn
April Vaughn marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Christine Hoddie
Christine Hoddie marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Adhi Manurung
Adhi Manurung rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Jose Torres
Jose Torres marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
ANDRE G.
ANDRE G. marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
  • Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol Found And The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed
  • The Judas Goat: How to Deal With False Friendships, Betrayals, and the Temptation Not to Forgive
  • Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project Lucifer, and the Vatican's Astonishing Exo-Theological Plan for the Arrival of an Alien Savior
  • The Case of the Bonsai Manager: Lessons from Nature on Growing
  • Windswept House
  • Sacred Places of a Lifetime: 500 of the World's Most Peaceful and Powerful Destinations
  • Visions from Heaven: Visitations to My Father's Chamber
  • Entering the Presence of God: Moving Beyond Praise & Thanksgiving to True Worship
  • The Hidden Life of Deer: Lessons from the Natural World
  • The Kingdom of Power: How to Demonstrate It Here & Now
  • Providence of a Sparrow: Lessons from a Life Gone to the Birds
  • Let Hope in: 4 Choices That Will Change Your Life Forever
  • Learn The Bible In 24 Hours
  • Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs: Official Companion Book to the Exhibition sponsored by National Geographic
  • Simply Revelation: An Easy Understanding to the Unveiling of Christ
  • Shades of Desire (SIG, #1)
  • A Heart Ablaze
  • The Islamic Antichrist: The Shocking Truth about the Real Nature of the Beast
2119605
Born in Thailand to a family of Catholic, Buddhists, Methodists and Muslims, Steve has a unique perspective on world religions. Having traveled to 40 nations as a popular professional speaker, he is known for his passion to take common questions people ask and answer them in simple and multi-sensory ways.

Steve Cioccolanti is senior pastor of Discover Church, Melbourne, Australia, where he lives w
More about Steve Cioccolanti...