Start by marking “Easy Thai Cooking: 75 Family-style Dishes You can Prepare in Minutes” as Want to Read:
Easy Thai Cooking: 75 Family-style Dishes You can Prepare in Minutes

Easy Thai Cooking: 75 Family-style Dishes You can Prepare in Minutes

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Cook delicious and beautiful Thai dishes with this easy-to-follow Thai cookbook.

Thai cuisine has taken the world by storm. Its rich combinations of sweet, sour, salty and spicy flavors makes Thai dining a complete sensory pleasure. Many people think that Thai dishes are difficult to prepare, but James Beard nominee and CIA trained chef, Robert Danhi proves that isn't so.

Ea
Published March 10th 2012 by Tuttle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Easy Thai Cooking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easy Thai Cooking

Crystal
I fall more and more in love with Thai food all the time. Thai food, aside from being generally delicious, is actually pretty healthy, and so easily adjusts to vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free diets, among others, while still being intensely flavorful. This cookbook is a prime example of this. I picked it up from the library hoping to find and copy down a few good recipes. But there are so many recipes in here that I want to try that I'm going to just have to return this and buy the whole cook ...more
Samia Joseph
This book gives incredible insight into
the simplicity of Thai cooking in a very accessible way. Thai is my favorite type of cuisine and I have always wanted to master making delicious Thai stirfrys and soups and this book provides a very good foundation. I also love the time spent on common thai pantry ingredients, how to use, when to add, how to store, etc. This is a most read for anyone who likes south east Asian cuisine and loves to cook!
Jessi
Jessi marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Whitney Canterbury
Whitney Canterbury marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Molloy
Molloy marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Nhân Nguyễn
Nhân Nguyễn marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Margaret Johnson
Margaret Johnson marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Jenn
Jenn added it
Aug 29, 2013
iriqri
iriqri is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2013
Ashley
Ashley added it
May 16, 2013
Sarah Everett
Sarah Everett marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Southeast Asian Flavors: Adventures in Cooking the Foods of Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia & Singapore 43 Great Chinese Recipes