Start by marking “Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  39,093 ratings  ·  6,477 reviews
The heart-stopping conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, which Ransom Riggs, bestselling author of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, called “a thrilling, high-stakes saga of self-discovery and forbidden love.”

With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette doesn’t know if the rebels, her friends, or even Adam are alive. But that won’t keep her fro
Published February 4th 2014 by HarperCollins (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ignite Me, please sign up.

Kalyn 'Daughter of Smoke & Bone' series by Laini Taylor is definitely good if you liked this. Also, for a non-dystopian but same writing style book,…more'Daughter of Smoke & Bone' series by Laini Taylor is definitely good if you liked this. Also, for a non-dystopian but same writing style book, 'I'll Give You the Sun' by Jandy Nelson is another good one. Those are the only two that come to mind at the moment though, sorry :((less)
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanThe One by Kiera CassCress by Marissa MeyerDreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Can't Wait Books of 2014
6th out of 2,596 books — 15,755 voters
YA Novels of 2014
4th out of 1,460 books — 7,622 voters

More lists with this book...

Cookie
Kinda disappointed. (view spoiler) I w ...more
Mitchii
After reading this book, I have one thousand and one thoughts running inside, trying to escape out of my head. And I think it took a while before I processed everything that I have just absorbed. And they were plenty. So many. As a forewarn though Ignite Me was different from what I expected it to be but in some ways all the same. I’m still reeling everything in to be quite honest. But here I go; I’m going to spill my guts right about now:

The Shatter Me series is for me not really a dystopia no
Katie Stout
O.M.G.

I can't even.

I've lost the ability to can.

This book didn't go anywhere that I thought it would, but wow, did I like it! I haven't felt this emotionally attached to characters or a story since I read Clockwork Princess. I devoured this book in a day, and now I don't know what to feel because the series is over.

I don't want to say too much, for fear of spoiling something. But if you want to know what I'm feeling, proceed with caution: (view spoiler)
Navessa

*spoilers*

Love triangles make me cry tears as salty as the ocean. They wash up on the shores of my cheeks and flow around the inverted palm tree of my nose, over the conch shell of my lips and off the cliff of my chin. I can hear them screaming like a thousand tiny fairies as they hurl themselves into the abyss.

Drip.

Drip.

Drop.

SCREECH.

In the beginning of this book the relationship drama was overpowering. It was like that guy that stands idly in the back of the band, banging a metallic stick agai
Ferdy
Spoilers

I knew it. Ugh, what a ridiculous book. I think these YA romances are getting more and more unhealthy, creepy, unrealistic, and silly. The romance in this wasn't just cringey and fucked up, it was also cheesy, predictable, cliched, and nonsensical. The plot and the main characters weren't much better. Why did Juliette even have to end up with anyone? Why couldn't she have told both Adam and Warner to piss off and just enjoyed being a teenager with other interests who dated around before
Stef
Dec 03, 2013 Stef marked it as to-read
[Updated 11/28]

[Updated 11/03]

So I was able to see a few snippets from The Mafi Mafia's website (Tahereh gave them an 8-chaptered excerpt of Ignite Me) and here are the current snippets we have so far!

"He's on his knees."—(???)

"And we are quotation marks, inverted and upside down, clinging to one another at the end of this life sentence."—(???)

"No. I am not going to kill you."—Warner

"I am an hour glass."—Juliette (very first sentence in the book!)

"You were harmless and beautiful and you alway
♥ Becky  22
Sooo, I just saw the release date for this. February 2014, huh? Well, then.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY W
Jesse (JesseTheReader)
(more of a 3.5)

While I was satisfied with the ending of this book, I still had a few issues with it. I'll talk more about it in my monthly wrap up video. :)
Zemira Warner
Not only we're getting a Vampire Academy movie in February 2014 but we'll get to read about King Warner slaying all the competition around Juliette. Any other option is not available and will be ignored.

*bursts in*

Here's my review!

Warning! There will be spoilers. I won't hold my tongue for anyone. I want to be free to express my thoughts since I can't explain how much my life is ruined by fictional character to my family or friends. So if you don't want to know about which guy Juliette chose i
Aimee
Aug 26, 2013 Aimee marked it as to-read
8/8/2013

And the title's Ignite Me...

Please excuse me while I go stab myself.

---

That's me waiting for the book.

That's me regarding this stupid shit you people call "Team Warner."

That's me if Juliette doesn't end up with Adam and/or ends up with Warner instead.
Sara
Aug 10, 2013 Sara marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cover-love
*********Edit********:

THAT. COVER.

SWEET JESUS.

_______________________________

...she’ll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner.

Yep, definitely sounds good to me.

Just please, please, please Tahereh, don't you dare kill him or Kenji or poor little James, I BEG YOU.
Otherwise...

Lola
‘‘Ignite, my love. Ignite.’’

description

Shatter Me is the kind of series I wish had more books. A trilogy is not enough. I want more.

More Juliette
& Warner
& Adam
& Kenji
I had been shackled, a prisoner of my own mind.
But finally, finally, I have learned to break free.

I’m truly delightfully surprised at how I couldn’t stop reading this emotion-filled book, because the plot is actually very poorly developed and there is sincerely maybe three or four events happening in the whole book. But, if you
Regan
I am so sad this series has ended.

BUT IT WAS SO GOOOOODODODODODODOODODODODOD. It's impossible to write anything without spoilers, so please just read the series if you haven't.

I want a certain character to have a spin off series... just sayin.
Theresa Frost
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS
I think I read chapter 55, like 100 times. Warner and Juliette finally got together (It's about time). Reading this book made me fall in love with Warner all over again. The compassion and care he has for Juliette is truly astounding. I was extremely disappointed with the ending of this book as I think Tahereh got lazy in the last 20 chapters and just rushed everything! (Or she got annoyed with my constant emails asking for the book to be released) The death of Ande
April*procrastinator and proud*
description

This was perfect! Everything about it. The only thing I would change about it is maybe making it like 2 times thicker, because I need MOOOORE. Right now! I'm going through some really weird withdraws, because I need Aaron Warner. I used to dream of a character like him, desperately hoping someone would materialize it, and I must say, Taherah. You did an amazing job.

I am so happy that this happened. I just want to scream out everything that happened but it's all super spoilery. So I'll just talk
Amy
Nov 06, 2013 Amy marked it as to-read
Shelves: coming-soon
Edit 6/25/13
There's a blurb!!!

Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she’ll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew—about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam—was wrong.
So if she was wrong about Adam...that means Warner's going to win, right? :)

2/13/13
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ Unravel Me YET. YOU HAVE BEEN W
Zoey
[AFTER]

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GIVE A BOOK 150 STARS? NO? OKAY... ANYWAYS, THIS BOOK SHATTERED ME, UNRAVELED ME, AND IGNITED ME (SEE WHAT I DID THERE? AND YES I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS WHICH EXACTLY EXPLAINS WHAT I'M FEELING RN!)

I LOVE THIS BOOK, AND THAT IS THE BIGGEST UNDERSTATEMENT. THIS BOOK SHATTERED, UNRAVELED, AND IGNITED ME BECAUSE OF HOW BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING IT WAS. HAVE YOU EVER READ A BOOK SO FUCKING GOOD THAT YOU JUST DON'T WANT IT TO EVER STOP AND END? THIS BOOK IS THE EPITOME OF THAT. AL
Fafiliebe ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ Raffe ♥

I m gonna read it again, the rating might change.. AARGGHHHHH.. i hate that i rated it a three :'(
I am not completely disappointed, but i was not completely satisfied, maybe i had so much more expectations that i should, but this happens when u've been waiting for a book a whole year..

Anyway... Warner is still so cute.. and many cute moments in here, and swoonworthy and laughable, and again, swoonworthy.. and heart wrenching.. and AARON AARON AARON

My reasons:

-The war was not given much part in
Brandi
***WARNING, MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS-PROCEED WITH CAUTION***

“Ignite, my love. Ignite.”

Wow. This book. This series is:
description

Seriously. I LOVED this book. I was completely captivated. Don't even know where to start. Juliette has changed. No longer crouched in the corner, afraid of her own shadow. She is confident. Angry. Ready for fight.

"I'd rather be shot dead screaming for justice than die alone in a prison of my own making."

description

I will be unapologetic. I will live with no regrets. I will reach into the ear
sunset shimmer
Oh my god.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

I just peed.

Um yeah, so, hi. I'm back. Ish. Not really, but yeah. I just had to read this cause obviously.

So, um, wow. Yeah. Well. That...happened. And it happened good. Like, what a perfect way to end the series. I mean really. Juliette's change just blew me away. She dropped her "I'm so helpless panic panic panic" bullshit and toughened up, became a solid leader. Adam was a fucking idiot and was too obsessed with relationship drama while Juliette was act
Karli Schuch
In response to the other reviews on here, I would like to voice my own opinion. Juliette should be with Aaron (a.k.a Warner). She brigs out the best in him, she is his light. Sure, Adam is great and blah blah blah, but Aaron is so....I can't even describe my love for his character. We have only just been granted a TASTE of his complexity and depth and that is something I DEFINITELY want to get more of.

On another note, I really would like to see more of Kenji.

Lastly, I REALLY would enjoy the deat
Tabatha
You can check out more reviews by me on my blog:

Oh wow, look at that cover!

It's so pretty! I love that they've kept the eye theme. I hate it when the cover-designer decide to change the covers mid-way through a series!

____________________________________________

Hey Warner..?

I MISS YOU ♥

Over & Out, T xx

Lauren
I wasn't sure if I'd even write down my thoughts, or be able to talk about this book in a coherent and constructive manner (i.e. without breaking down into an emotional rant). But I figured I owe it to myself and to those who have asked for my full opinion, to get it out there. I'd also like to find some semblance of closure for a series that I once loved so much. But I am realizing that might be too much to ask, so I must figure out how to move on regardless.

Here goes.

I have been a big fan an
Annie Brewer
"I love you and it isn't enough. I thought it would be enough and I was wrong. I thought I could fight for you and I was wrong. Because I can't. I can't even face you anymore-"

Well shit!! That was....perfection!!! That's how you end a trilogy! That's how you make a lasting impression of a series that I've loved since book 1!! That's. how. You do it! And only Mafi can bring it like the badass that she is!!! No matter what team you're on, you'll love it! You'll love these characters more and feel
Hannah (The Curiouser & Curiouser)
Updated 2/16/2014

OHMIGOSH.

It's . . . it's . . . it's EVERYTHING.

But wait . . . wait . . . 408 PAGES?????????!!!!

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!??

UNRAVEL ME was so much longer!!!! NOOOO!!! I NEED MORE WARNER AND JULIETTE IN MY LIFE.

This is my one complaint.

When I picked it up in the bookstore, I turned it around in my hands and was like, "WHAT IS THIS? IS IT MISSING THE LAST HALF OR SOMETHING?"

I kid you not.

ANYWAYS.

Like, seriously, if you're holding out on reading this book because you're worried it's not
Booknut
Dear Tahereh Mafi,

You. Are. A. Literary. Goddess!

After all the hell Veronica Roth's Allegiant put me through, I was kind of like a first-time horse rider. I fell off the YA horse, so to speak, and was hesitant about finishing any major YA series ever again.

I wanted Ignite Me to deliver - to blow the other two books in the series out of the water and finish with a bang. And boy, did it ever!!

A note to all the ladies: you might want to permanently bookmark the end of Chapter 55.

I won't spoil
Eris
2014?

Oh boy. It's going to be a long wait.

Update:

This can't be the last book. It can't be.

This book just left me wanting more. More Warner and Juliette and more Warner.

zara
this book should be titled 62 me. *ahem*
Amy (Foxy)
FEAR WILL LEARN TO FEAR ME!

IGNITE ME is the conclusion to Juliette, Adam and Warner's story.

Juliette has come into her own. She understands her gift and how to use it to better society. I am woman. Hear me ROAR.

Adam is still a good guy but he has some moments where he loses himself in frustration.

Warner is the same person as he was in all the books. He was just misunderstood and perceived to be something he wasn't.

"This isn't about Adam or Warner. This is about me and what I want." - Juliett
Carolina Carriço
So where to start? I want to write a decent review, but I just have a lot of feelings that I don't want to can't deal with! I'm so sad because it's over so happy because it was perfection! I have no idea what to do with myself right now. For now, I'm going to try to put my emotions in a bunch of words.

I'm trying not to write direct spoilers, but if you don't want to have any idea of what this book will be, don't read any further

Here I go.

So this book deserved the 5star rating it would deserve
Who thinks the romance went too far in this book? 38 241 21 hours, 4 min ago
Was the end too open? Please tell me Im not the only one who thinks so 30 159 Jan 24, 2015 07:46PM
the problems with it 2 37 Jan 16, 2015 03:40AM
Reading Addicts: January-Young Adult#1 7 8 Jan 06, 2015 10:31PM
Addicted to YA: Ignite Me 32 285 Dec 28, 2014 04:07AM
Juliette and her struggle 3 23 Dec 16, 2014 06:48PM
Aaron and Adam *spoilers* 3 52 Dec 01, 2014 08:51AM
  • Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)
  • Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)
  • Infinite (Newsoul, #3)
  • Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)
  • Rebel (Reboot, #2)
  • Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)
  • The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)
  • World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
  • Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
  • Champion (Legend, #3)
  • Horde (Razorland, #3)
  • Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)
  • Everbound (Everneath, #2)
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
  • The Unbound (The Archived, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California, where she drinks too much caffeine and finds the weather to be just a little too perfect for her taste.
When unable to find a book, she can be found reading candy wrappers, coupons, and old receipts.
More about Tahereh Mafi...

Shatter Me (3 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5) Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5, #2.5)

“Words, I think, are such unpredictable creatures.
No gun, no sword, no army or king will ever be more powerful than a sentence. Swords may cut and kill, but words will stab and stay, burying themselves in our bones to become corpses we carry into the future, all the time digging and failing to rip their skeletons from our flesh.”
1269 likes